Noose-Lettter: Issue #38 - Final Mystic Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #37

      Share
      Embed Email
      Share Email
      Share on Facebook
      Share on Twitter
      Share on LinkedIn
      Post a tab on Facebook
      Like on Facebook

      Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence • Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time • Issue #38
      Sign up!
      Trouble viewing? Click here to view onlineShare!
      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #37

      Welcome to the 2013 Cosmic Turtle Moon Edition of the Noos-letter

      The 13th Moon for the Wizards alone
      Is buried with the Secret of the Sword in the Stone.
      [Turtle]Welcome to the Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence! This is the 13th Moon of the Planetary Service Wavespell, holding the power of Cosmic Presence.
      1987 - 2013
      For in the end date the numbers are seen
      the Seven that lies between the 20 and thirteen.
      We have now entered the seventh and final Mystic Moon. The velocity of our universe is changing as are our psychic structures as we reach the conclusion of the 26-year cycle of Harmonic Convergence. At this time a great uncertainty is gripping the masses, it is up to those who hear the call to remain in a state of alert emptiness so we can hear the messages now being communicated to us as a New Beam of consciousness phases in. (And it helps to be wearing your Galactic Jumpsuit, created by our own Yellow Crystal Star to call the Occupants of the Interplanetary Timeship Craft!).
      Video: The Carpenters -  Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft

      Star Traveler's Synchronicities

      Welcome back to the 4-D fully spherical, radial theatre of the galactic matrix of synchronicity. This Moon we'll be exploring the chamber specifically relating to the 7th day of creation, fractally accessed through the 7th Mystic Moon, the power of Cosmic Elegance - coded by Kin 208, Yellow Cosmic Star:
      [Seal & Tone]
      I endure in order to beautify
      Transcending art
      I seal the store of elegance
      With the cosmic tone of presence
      I am guided by the power of free will
      To reiterate, this seventh Mystic Moon fractally contains what is referred to as the Seventh Day of Creation: The Power of Cosmic Elegance. Continue Reading.

      [Seal & Tone]Dali 1 - Kin 135, Blue Overtone Eagle (27 Jun)

      Welcome to the Cosmic Turtle Moon!
      Video: THE STORY OF TIME -  José Argüelles & Francine Jarry - Chapters 1-2-3

      [Seal & Tone]Alpha 5 - Kin 139, Blue Solar Storm (1 Jul)

      Today begins the 20-day Vinal cycle called Cumhu, with the solar meditation: "Located in the correct place, where the food of divination is obtained" (See page 17 of the Master Synchronic Code Book)

      [Seal & Tone]Silio 7 - Kin 141, Red Spectral Dragon (3 Jul)

      Today begins a 16-day synchronization of the daily solar seal with the daily Cube position. In other words, today is not only Red Dragon (guided by Dragon!) but is also the Dragon Cube position - activating the power of memory.
      For full details on the Warrior's Cube Journey (and more!) see the Master Synchronic Code Book - a free download! Continue Reading.

      Our Sister Sites

      Cosmic Moon-At-A-Glance

      [13 Moon calendar]World Noosphere Day!Link to "7 Last Moons - 7 Mystic Moons"Link to Rainbow Bridge Meditation Instructions
      Link to Noospheric Kin Council EventLink to "7 Last Moons - 7 Mystic Moons"Link to Noospheric Kin Council EventLink to Description of 216-day Cycle Cubing the EarthLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsPenumbral Lunar EclipseLink to Annular EclipseLink to Annular EclipsePenumbral Lunar EclipsePenumbral Lunar EclipseLink to Annular EclipseLink to "7 Last Moons - 7 Mystic Moons"Link to Whole Earth Festival WebsiteLink to Whole Earth Festival Website4th Annual Galactic Synchronization School - Ukraine - Planetary 22 - Spectral 7 (April 25 - May 8)Link to Description of 216-day Cycle Cubing the EarthLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsAnnouncing: Fully-Coded interactive 13 Moon Calendar with All Codes of the Law of Time! Click here to see the current moon
      Noos-letter: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36 | #37 | #38en EspañolNederlandsFrançaisPortuguês

      This message and its content is Copyright by Foundation for the Law of Time
      PO Box 156. Ashland OR, 97520 - +1 (541) 488-0714

      Link to "Galactic Synchronization" Twitter PageLink to "Galactic Synchronization" Facebook Page