Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman June 26, 2013 - How Can I Help My Indigo Sons?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      June 26, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      This past weekend I participated in some unusual (for me) and powerful clearing work with a friend of mine. I will go into more detail on the radio show but it involved clearing vortexes and very old 3D energy patterns from my area, which is called the 'heart of America', as it is the center of the US. The effects were immediate and we could see the old structures collapsing as we worked on them. It was just a little bit freaky, like something out of the movie  Ghostbusters, without the special effects.

      We are still feeling the effects of the Solstice and in a strong energy balancing period. Where have you been giving your power away, consciously or unconsciously, and to what? That will be revealed to you as we move into July and even August. What were you doing 12 years ago, which was when Jupiter was previously in the sign of Cancer? Some of those things may be coming around again for you. The signs are there, notice what your attention is drawn to.

      I encourage you to read my June 18 and June 24 posts on my Facebook page, it will explain a lot of what is happening now and why the June 21 Solstice is so important. I won't reprint it here as they are quite long but you can read them on Facebook by clicking here.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed this week. We can feel the most fear, and the greatest joy and peace. This week's Q&A article answers the question of how to help Indigo children who are 'dazed and confused' but the answer also applies to anyone in your life who is not stepping into their power and taking responsibility for their lives.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: How Can I Help My Sons?

      Dear Jennifer: I have three indigo sons. The eldest, now 25, seems to fit the "Indigo prince energy" description and is still struggling trying to figure out his path. He is healing from drug addiction and is unable to focus on anything, doesn't like to make plans and prefers to fly by the seat of his pants.  My middle son, 21, is very quiet and stays in his room much of the time, on his computer. His anxiety and shyness holds him back and though he has been able to complete the basic course in firefighting, he has been unable to actually participate in the calls. My youngest is still in high school and doing well so far. How can I help my older two? How hard do I push without causing more anxiety? I live by example and encourage them all the time but their response is minimal. The eldest may have a new job soon, but my middle son doesn't appear to be interested. I know this is one of my life challenges being a light worker myself, but could really use some advice.
      Jennifer's Answer:  Your sons chose a powerful teacher by having you as a mother and this choice was intentional. Indigos are not easy children to raise and it takes someone who understands their pain to help them get through it. That said, you all seem to be stuck in the Indigo cycles of pain, confusion, doubt, and lack of motivation and confidence. The tough job that needs to be done, moving your sons out of their inertia, is yours to do. While you want to support them through their pain, you also need to move them out of it, and that is going to require a little bit of tough love. First, though, we need to look at the karma you share.l..
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, June 26, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139