Pleiadedolphininfos: AA Metatron - Magical Substance by Anna Merkaba ~ SanJAsKa and the Pleiadian Council of Nie and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013

      ~ AA Metatron – Magic Substance – YOUR link to HEALTH and DIVINITY  ~   There is a magic substance that is abundant on your planet, a substance that is a living physical manifestation of the VIOLET FLAME, a substance so strong that it can take care and heal and cure many dis-eases, many stresses, aid in a variety of ailments, and most
importantly allow you to keep the connection to your true selves and to the divine.   ---- Dear Children of Light today we would like to address the issue of your environment and how it affects you yet again. Please understand that no matter what is occurring outside of you, YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF YOUR REALITY. Understand that all is frequency, all is vibration, and you are the ones that are creating the obstacles in your lives in order to learn from them. However it is indeed true, that your vehicles are affected by the environment that you find yourselves in, IF you allow yourself to be influenced by your environment, instead of having an influence on your environment.   Nevertheless, many of your vehicles are indeed of a tune up for there are many forces that are working against your biological machines which you call your bodies. And so…   There is a magic substance that is abundant on your planet, a substance that all of you have integrated
into the GAIA sphere you now find yourselves on, eons ago for you knew that you will be in need of it in this very moment of NOW, a substance so strong that it can take care and heal and cure many dis-eases, many stresses, aid in a variety of ailments, and most importantly allow you to keep the connection to your true selves and to the divine, a substance that is a living physical manifestation of the violet flame. A substance that all of you are familiar with, and have used in your daily lives, before and it is now time dear children of light to turn to this substance yet again and utilize it in order to cleanse your system from all the toxic matter that it is being bombarded with daily. This substance is called – IODINE!   Personal note - HOW TO USE IT: First of all please use a 2% iodine solution that you can find in any health food store. Dab it on various part of your body for about a week. It usually takes 24 hours for it to get absorbed by your
body. If it disappears from your skin in a matter of hours, it means that you were iodine deficient. This is GREAT for opening up your Pineal Gland!!! And hence opening up the channels of communication with the source.   And according to (examiner.com) The health benefits of iodine are so far-reaching, it boggles the mind. And, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), iodine deficiency is rising in America with estimates of over 2 billion at risk. Severe deficiency can result in brain damage. Over one third of the global population (1.5 billion people) is living on iodine deficient soils resulting in 72% of global population as iodine deficient.   Iodine increases the production of thyroid hormone which in turn increases all hormones in the body, including testosterone and adrenalin. The hormones affect behavior, metabolism and libido.  Health benefits of iodine include: • Fluoride detoxification • Improved cognitive functioning •
Improved metabolism because it helps the body bio synthesize food into usable nutrients • Deficiency leaves thyroid gland susceptible to free radical exposure • Balances hormones resulting in emotional balance (increased libido) • Can improve fibrocystic breast disease • Hair growth and hair color restored • Increased energy  • Radiation protection • Destroys pathogens, molds, fungi, parasites, and malaria • Supports apoptosis (programmed cell death of unhealthy cells) to protect against cancer and facilitate youth • Iodine removes toxic chemicals: Iodine can flush out chemical toxins like fluoride, lead, mercury, biological toxins and can even strengthen the immune system. It also prevents the proliferation of harmful bacteria in the stomach.  Copyright © by Anna Merkaba. Sacred Ascension - Key of Life - DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL - Visit the blog for more channeled messages to help
you on your journey of self discovery. http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

      ----
      Dear Children of Light today we would like to address the issue of your environment and how it affects you yet again. Please understand that no matter what is occurring outside of you, YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF YOUR REALITY. Understand that all is frequency, all is vibration, and you are the ones that are creating the obstacles in your lives in order to learn from them. However it is indeed true, that your vehicles are affected by the environment that you find yourselves in, IF you allow yourself to be influenced by your environment, instead of having an influence on your environment.

      Nevertheless, many of your vehicles are indeed of a tune up for there are many forces that are working against your biological machines which you call your bodies. And so…
      Read more »

      threshold5sig
      Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013
      Please Make a Monthly Subscription
      or Donate!
      VIDEO (recommended!)

      My dear friends,
      For some weeks now I felt as if I have lost the context of my work in a newly arisen space of a kind of ‘nothingness’, as if all that I have done has lost its meaning in an environment of something completely unknown.

      So I found myself in a kind of disorientation, a dead end, without finding any answers to this situation. I even started to feel bored, an experience I cannot remember having had for a very, very long time. What had driven me before had evaporated, I could not find the familiar anchor! My usual awareness and self-investigation lead to nowhere and I started to read books I never would have read before, only to occupy myself with what I already knew.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      Every one of you is a Divine channel for the energies of the higher realms to come through, and we’ve always wished for you dear souls to know this.

      We‘ve always wished for you to understand that you come from brimming higher dimensions, wherein the difficulty you experience on the Earth simply cannot exist.

      We’ve worked with so very much of ourselves to help your collective to see the Light and to help every one of you find the individual awakenings that will spark your collective ascension and help every soul on your world find the realms of full consciousness, and we’ve remained in your skies helping to mitigate and neutralize the pollution manifested and fed.
      Read more »

      ArgumetsYou are living with people on earth that have third dimensional energies.  However, your energy level is higher.  Thus, you are living in the fifth dimension or higher with people who are living in the third dimension.

      People that are living in the third dimension do not understand the energies of the higher dimensions.  Their egos cannot comprehend this.  So the ego turns to the fight or flight mentality.
      This is how arguments can blow up and escalate very quickly.  This is especially true with the influx of energies coming in at these times  Do not get drawn in to these arguments and this lower dimension energy.  Let’s look at an example.

      Say your parents are trying to get you to do something you do not want to do.  You know that whatever they want you to do does not resonate with you and your energy level.  At first you give them your point of view and they do not listen.Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google