[ANGEL] 5 Cancer, The Angels of Perfect Beauty and Health

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2013

      GREEN GAIA

      5 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Perfect Beauty and Health
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Emfalion’

      Beloved,

      We teach the art of having a strong and healthy constitution, a handsome, attractive face, fascinating eyes,

       and the freshness of youth for as long as physical incarnation is desired’
      .

      We further inspirations of ‘Helali’, 4 degrees Cancer, that guide people to enjoy a rapturous emotional life of awe and true spiritual morality that induces glandular secretions of immortality and youth.

      Because each person is created perfect and beautiful in spirit, this beauty and perfection can be manifested as health, beauty, and youth in the physical form.

      “As above, so below.”

      Beauty, health and youth are attracted into manifestation through omnipotent feelings of the highest good of all on all levels of consciousness, and flowing feelings of awe, love and supreme happiness.

      When life is divinely happy, the spirit and soul desire to remain in body.

      Heaven and Earth are ONE.

       To this end we are entrusted by Divine Providence to lead the Children of Light in methods of health, youth, and especially beauty.

      People are pinnacle of Creation, the greatest and most perfect of all Divine Creations, made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.

       Man and womankind in their natural states flow with feelings of omnipotent WILL of omnipresent Divine Providence for the highest good, happiness, love and perfection in all manifested realms.

      This is especially true in the perfection and beauty of the physical bodies of the Children of Light.

      gaia-portal
      So it is of utmost importance that the original divine intentions of The Creator are carried forth into manifestation everywhere, especially Earth.

      As people turn attention and efforts to the simple skills of the ancient language of divine virtues, the desire, thought, and feeling natures manifest perfection so that the appearance of all that is imperfect falls away.

      The physical body, which is mostly water, responds dramatically to flowing feelings.

      Changes in health and appearance of the body are miraculous as the flowing emotional states are brought into sympathetic resonance with divine qualities and feelings.
       Motherearth
       ALL conditions of the physical body are malleable and respond to the magnetic power of flowing divine feelings when joined with clear omnipotent intent, intellectual comprehension, and sensation.

      Even though many people manifest only a small portion of their divine perfection, with the practices of the ancient language and the help of the heavenly hosts, whole brain functioning and perfect manifestation can be regained.

        As this ancient technology of The Power of the Word is mastered and put into practice, all conditions--even deformities, missing limbs, and blindness etc. are healed, as they have always been, by people in an enlightened  and ecstatic state.

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      We also inspire the blessing of food and other substances so that their influence on the body prolongs and perfects life.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Fear turns into Love.

      It is in the realm of loving relationships that divine virtues bloom.

      *

      Whole brain meditations on the divine virtues are equations of immortality and the out picturing of Heaven on Earth.

      Assistance in this regard from the heavenly hosts is provided through Divine Providence upon request.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.

       Knock and it shall be opened unto you.”

      When a person commences on paths of meditation on divine virtues, especially using the whole brain approach of the ancient language, messengers of Divine Being add almighty and everlasting enlightenment, joy, grace, power, and majesty to the process when they are asked.

       It has been written, “angels are the messengers of God”.

      In more scientific or practical terms it could be said that angels create intelligent, self aware feedback loops or “intelligent software programs”, between individual consciousness and The Unified Field of Omnipresent Omnipotent Omniscient Divine Being.

       They do this by shepherding or formatting connections between an Individual and The Universal.

      They are living “messengers” between an incarnated divine person and the one Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Consciousness.

      In the letters of the names of the Angels are descriptions of what divine virtues their “software program” provides.

      At the head of each group of Angels is a master intelligence of the same name that carries forth the will of Divine Providence and oversees the development of each person over time.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      “Test me, try me, let me fight your battles for you.”

      We inspire you to embark and continue upon programs of whole brain imaginative meditations that unite in pure being with Divine Being and all creation, using will, intellect, feelings, and sensations with divine virtues.

       As you do this, you revitalize yourself as an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult all at once living a divine life.

      The whole Earth is blessed.

      We also inspire you to use your free will to request our aid, for “It is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.”
       We are all ONE.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      *
      Miracles

      ****

       ‘E-M-F-A-L-I-O-N

      E…We teach how to infuse the physical body with cosmic consciousness.

      [This is the divine virtue of omnipresence. Dark violet. Musical note D. Element of Akasha, of consciousness-penetrating-all. The spine is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      M…We teach the children of God how to control the process of change as perfect masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality.

      [This is the divine virtue of feeling, passion, emotion, flowing, change, fluidity, magnetism, receptivity, water.  Blue green. Musical note D. Element of water, with a sensation of chill. The abdomen, seen as a hollow space, is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      F…We help them master the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the influence of the four elements on the body.

      The quadrapolar magnet and the four elements correspond to the four levels of consciousness of being-will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      [The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds, the harmonious use of the quadrapolar magnet, which is being-will, thought, feeling, and sensation. It is the phenomena of harmonious flow from Delta states of being and will to Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave patterns   Light green. Musical note f-sharp. Element of earth, with sensations of weight.  The left hand is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We uplift mystical abilities into enlightenment toward this goal,

      [This is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas, eloquence, artistic gifts, occult abilities. Musical note G.  The element of air with a sensation of ease. The lungs are formed from this virtue.]

      [umlaut A, ae,… the divine virtue of transformation, the mysteries of life and death, of control of negative passions and freedom from clinging to any hurtful possessions on any level, control over negative spirits.  The musical note C.  Loamy brown color.  Element of earth with a sensation of weight.  The anus is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      L…and teach true morality to enlighten the mind and emotions and spiritualize the body.

      [This is the divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, all of the divine virtues taken together, vitality, true morality.  Translucent olive green.  Musical note F. Element of air with a sensation of ease. The spleen is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      I…We evoke conscientiousness and trigger appropriate memories to achieve our goals.

      [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, of memory, remembrance, and conscience, and karma.  Light opal color.  Musical note of G.  Earth element with a sensation of weight.  The left kidney is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O… We inspire cognition brought about by love divine for the purpose of transmutation into perfection.

      [umlaut O, oe, this is the divine virtue of profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.  Musical note D-sharp.  Dark orange. Element of earth-akasha with a sensation of weight penetrating everything.  The testicles and ovaries are formed from this virtue.]

      We confer high power of judgment to bring contentment, poise, and happy, successful changes in the body.

      [This is the divine virtue of justice and harmony, of success and satisfaction.  Ultramarine blue.  Musical note C.  Earth element, sensation of weight.  The throat and windpipe is formed from this virtue.”

      *
      N…We can help solve any of these kinds of problems in connecting body to spirit and making the emotions impervious to stress while evoking the drive for self-preservation.

      [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness and control over emotions of self and others.  Musical note A.  Dark red color.  Element of water with a sensation of chill.  The liver is formed from this virtue.]
      ******

      * * *

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 26, 2015

      GREEN GAIA

      5 degrees Cancer
      TheAngels of Perfect Beauty and Health
      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Emfalion

      Beloved,

      When life is divinely happy, the spirit and soul desire to remain in body.

      Heaven and Earth, then, are ONE.

       To this end we are entrusted by Divine Providence to lead the Children of Light in methods of health, youth, and especially beauty.

      We teach the art of having a strongand healthy constitution, a handsome, attractive face, fascinating eyes,

       and the freshness of youth for as long as physical incarnation is desired’
      .

      We teach how to infuse the physical body with cosmic consciousness.
       We teach the children of God how to control the process of change as perfect masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality.

      We help them master the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the influence of the four elements on the body.

      The quadrapolar magnet and the four elements correspond to the four levels of consciousness of being-will, intellect, emotion, and sensation.

      We uplift mystical abilities into enlightenment toward this goal, and how to recognize and release for change any imperfections in will, thought, emotion or sensation.

      We teach true morality to enlighten the mind and emotions and spiritualize the body.

      We evoke conscientiousness and trigger appropriate memories to achieve our goals.

      We inspire cognition brought about by love divine for the purpose of transmutation into perfection.

      We confer high power of judgment to bring contentment, poise, and happy, successful changes in the body.

      We can help solve any of these kinds of problems in connecting body to spirit and making the emotions impervious to stress while evoking the drive for self-preservation.

      We further inspirations of Helali, 4 degrees Cancer, that guide people to enjoy a rapturous emotional life of awe and true spiritual morality that induces glandular secretions of immortality and youth.

      Because each person is created perfect and beautiful in spirit, this beauty and perfection can be manifested as health, beauty, and youth in the physical form.

      “As above, so below.”

      Beauty, health and youth are attracted into manifestation through omnipotent emotions of the highest good of all on all levels of consciousness, and flowing feelings of awe, love and supreme happiness.

      Peopleare pinnacle of Creation, the greatest and most perfect of all Divine Creations, made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.

       Manand womankind in their natural states flow with feelings of omnipotent WILL of omnipresent Divine Providence for the highest good, happiness, love and perfection in all manifested realms.

      This is especially true in the perfection and beauty of the physical bodies of the Children of Light.

      gaia-portal
      So it is of utmost importance that the original divine intentions of The Creator are carried forth into manifestation everywhere, especially Earth.

      As people turn attention and efforts to the simple skills of the ancient language of divine virtues, the desire, thought, and emotional natures manifest perfection so that the appearance of all that is imperfect falls away.

      The physical body, which is mostly water, responds dramatically to flowing feelings.

      Changes in health and appearance of the body are miraculous as the flowing emotional states are brought into sympathetic resonance with divine qualities and feelings.
       Motherearth
       ALLconditions of the physical body are malleable and respond to the magnetic power of flowing divine emotions when joined with clear omnipotent intent, intellectual comprehension, and sensation.

[...]

      We inspire you to embark and continue upon programs of whole brain imaginative meditations that unite in pure being with Divine Being and all creation, using will, intellect, emotions, and sensations with divine virtues.

       As you do this, you revitalize yourself as an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult all at once living a divine life.

      The whole Earth is blessed.

      We also inspire you to use your free will to request our aid, for “It is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.”
       We are all ONE.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      *
      Miracles

      ****

       E-M-F-A-L-I-O-N

      E…Weteach how to infuse the physical body with cosmic consciousness.

      [This is the divine virtue of omnipresence. Dark violet. Musical note D. Element of Akasha, of consciousness-penetrating-all. The spine is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      M…Weteach the children of God how to control the process of change as perfect masters of emotions, sensations, and vitality.

      [This is the divine virtue of feeling, passion, emotion, flowing, change, fluidity, magnetism, receptivity, water.  Blue green. Musical note D. Element of water, with a sensation of chill. The abdomen, seen as a hollow space, is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      F…Wehelp them master the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the influence of the four elements on the body.

      The quadrapolar magnet and the four elements correspond to the four levels of consciousness of being-will, intellect, emotion, and sensation.

      [The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds, the harmonious use of the quadrapolar magnet, which is being-will, thought, emotion, and sensation. It is the phenomena of harmonious flow from Delta states of being and will to Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave patterns   Light green. Musical note f-sharp. Element of earth, with sensations of weight.  The left hand is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We uplift mystical abilities into enlightenment toward this goal, and how to recognize and release for change any imperfections in will, thought, emotion or sensation.

      [This is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas, eloquence, artistic gifts, occult abilities. Musical note G.  The element of air with a sensation of ease. The lungs are formed from this virtue.]

      [umlautA, ae,… the divine virtue of transformation, the mysteries of life and death, of control of negative passions and freedom from clinging to any hurtful possessions on any level, control over negative spirits.  The musical note C.  Loamy brown color.  Element of earth with a sensation of weight.  The anus is formed from this virtue.]
      *
      L…Weteach true morality to enlighten the mind and emotions and spiritualize the body.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 11 , Jun 25, 2016

      GREEN GAIA

      5 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Perfect Beauty
       and Health
      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Emfalion

      Beloved,

      When life is divinely happy, the spirit and soul desire to remain in body.

      On Earth as it is in Heaven!

      Heaven and Earth, then, are ONE!

      There are many heavenly hosts who inspire youth and immortality!

       We join with them, and, to this end,
       we lead the Children of Light in methods of health, youth, and especially beauty.

      We teach the art of having a strong and healthy constitution, a handsome, attractive face, fascinating eyes,

       and the freshness of youth for as long as physical incarnation is desired’
      .

      We teach how to infuse the physical body with cosmic consciousness.
       We teach the children of God how to control the process of change as perfect masters of emotions, feelings, sensations, and vitality.

      We help them master the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet,
      which is the influence of the four elements of will, thought, emotion, and sensation on the body.

      The quadrapolar magnet and the four elements correspond to the four levels of consciousness of being-will, intellect, emotion, and sensation.

      We uplift mystical abilities into enlightenment toward this goal,
       and how to recognize and release for change any imperfections in will, thought, emotion or sensation.

      Just as the body eliminates waste each day, so too must the spirit, the mind, and the soul, which is composed of emotions and sensations,
      eliminate toxic influences.

      This is done by releasing imperfect conditions on each level for changes that result in the highest good of all concerned.

      Each level, the spirit, the mind, the emotions, and the body, operate according to different rules.

      The most important level for heaven on earth is emotions, because emotions govern the quantum field,
      and the rules of the emotional realm require flowing, not stagnation, for health to manifest.

      This flowing must occur safely, not causing any harm to self, others, or creation.

      Therefore, we teach true spiritual morality to enlighten the mind and emotions and, by doing,  spiritualize the body.

      We evoke conscientiousness and trigger appropriate memories to achieve our goals.

      We inspire cognition brought about by love divine for the purpose of transmutation into perfection.

      We confer high power of judgment to bring contentment, poise, and happy, successful changes in the body.

      We can help solve any of these kinds of problems in connecting body to spirit
      and making the emotions impervious to stress while evoking the drive for self-preservation.

      We further inspirations of Helali, 4 degrees Cancer, that guide people to enjoy a rapturous emotional life of awe
      and true spiritual morality that induces glandular secretions of immortality and youth
      .

      Because each person is created perfect, immortal, and beautiful in spirit,
      this beauty and perfection can be manifested as health, beauty, and youth in the physical form.

      “As above, so below.”

      Beauty, health and youth are attracted into manifestation through omnipotent emotions of the highest good of all,
       on all levels of consciousness,
       and especially with flowing emotions and feelings of awe, love and supreme happiness.

      People are pinnacle of Creation,
      the greatest and most perfect of all Divine Creations,
       made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.

       Man and womankind in their natural states flow with emotions and feelings of omnipotent WILL of omnipresent Divine Providence,
       for the highest good, happiness, love and perfection in all manifested realms.

      They do this because, in their enlightened states, they know and experience and feel oneness with all life.

      This is especially true in understanding the perfection and beauty of the physical bodies of the Children of Light.

      gaia-portal
      So it is of utmost importance that the original divine intentions of The Creator are carried forth into manifestation everywhere,
       especially Earth.

      As people turn attention and efforts to the simple skills of the ancient language of divine virtues,
       their desire, thought, and emotional natures manifest perfection,
       so that the appearance of all that is imperfect falls away.

      The physical body, which is mostly water, responds dramatically to flowing emotional states and feelings.

      Changes in health and appearance of the body are miraculous as the flowing emotional states
      are brought into sympathetic resonance with divine qualities and feelings.
       Motherearth
       ALL conditions of the physical body are malleable and respond to the magnetic power of flowing divine emotions
       when joined with clear omnipotent intent, intellectual comprehension, and sensation.

      Even though many people manifest only a small portion of their divine perfection,
      with the practices of the ancient language and the help of the heavenly hosts,
       whole brain and body functioning and perfect manifestation is regained.

      Now is the time when this happens all over the earth,
      and all over creation,

      fulfilling original divine will.

        As this ancient technology of The Power of the Word is mastered and put into practice,
       all conditions--even deformities, missing limbs, and blindness etc. are healed,
       as they have always been, by people in an enlightened  and ecstatic state.

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      We also inspire the blessing of food and other substances so that their influence on the body prolongs and perfects life.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Fear turns into Love.
      Doubt turns into faith and courage and enthusiasm.

      Because it is in the realm of loving relationships that divine virtues bloom,
      we bless relationships with great beauty and perfection as well.

      *

      Whole brain and body meditations on the divine virtues are equations of immortality and the out picturing of Heaven on Earth.

      Assistance in this regard from the heavenly hosts is provided through Divine Providence upon request.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.

       Knock and it shall be opened unto you.”

      When a person commences on paths of meditation on divine virtues,
       especially using the whole brain and body approach of the ancient language,
      messengers of Divine Being add almighty and everlasting enlightenment,
       joy, grace, power, and majesty to the process when they are asked.

       It has been written, “angels are the messengers of God”.

      In more scientific or practical terms it could be said that angels create intelligent, self aware feedback loops or “intelligent software programs”,
      based on love, between individual consciousness and The Unified Field of Omnipresent Omnipotent Omniscient Divine Being.

       They do this by shepherding or formatting connections between an Individual and The Universal.

      They are living “messengers” between an incarnated divine person and the one Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Consciousness.

      In the letters of the names of the Angels are descriptions of what divine virtues their “software program” provides.

      At the head of each group of Angels is a master intelligence of the same name that carries forth the will of Divine Providence and oversees the development of each person over time.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      “Test me, try me, let me fight your battles for you.”

      We inspire you to embark and continue upon programs of whole brain and body imaginative meditations
      that unite in pure being with Divine Being and all creation, using will, intellect, emotions, and sensations with divine virtues.

       As you do this, we rejoice as you revitalize yourself as an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult
      all at once living a divine life.

      As it was written: Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of God.