Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Receiving ~ Renewal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      To be truly receptive is the foundation and gateway for true change, growth, healing and transformation. This is a three-fold grid or matrix. Yes we do and should continue to grow as a nurturer and protector. One who gives and assist others in seeing their true value and worth. We also need to see and receive that same emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental support for those around us. Those who are drawn to us as we are drawn to them. In that same form open ourselves to being receptive to the presence of Spirit within us and to the Earth around us. That is equally important for to the degree that we are receptive to Spirit is the degree that we are being receptive to our Self and to others. Each is a Divine Reflection that we can, do and are about of creating an energetic field of Love, Compassion, Peace, Serenity, Wholeness/Renewal and Healing.

      So as we continue to be pioneers of the Heart, of Spirit, as we put ourselves into action within this world do not forget that as we give freely, lovingly and unselfishly receive in the same way. We do create doors that allow us to begin to experience renewal. A renewal of Spirit, of Hope, of Love and there is the cornerstone in how we can restore, renew and heal our inner bridges and those around us in the relationships. This does not mean that we seek to rebuild what no longer is beneficial to us. We can release that and begin to build new bridges and relationships. Yet keep to heart that there are many bridges in our lives which we can see repaired and renewed. See the Gift that each soul carries; see the Presence of Spirit there and that each of you will see that reflected or mirrored in the other. Be Open to hear, to listen, and where those are rooted within to love. Release judgments and recriminations. Create new dynamics and paradigms. With the Earth, with our Selves where Spirit lives and with one another. For we can and do usher in new ways of connecting intimately with one another and with our Beloved Earth. We become the change that is needed and we rediscover that We Are The One We Have Been Waiting For. *:x
lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image