Pleiadedolphininfos: If it were true, what would you do next? ~ AA Metatron - Creating Space For The New Era plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013

      portal
      Michael

      Please accept our congratulations on passing another important marker on your way to higher awareness, greater consciousness.  Although you will certainly not feel any different today than you did last Friday, we can assure you that you are.  Each day, hour, and minute that you spend now in the energy field that currently surrounds you sees your entire being becoming more able to contain the higher frequencies that are necessary for your further growth.

      There are those around you who do not choose to believe this is occurring.  There are those who follow these messages who still think there is nothing happening to themselves, only to others.  But, as we have previously stated many times, this energy is having its effect upon everything.  We do, however, agree with them in this way.  Were they to open themselves to what is possible at this time, welcome the change that is possible for themselves, and feel gratitude for all of it, the potentials for greater and faster manifestation of the life they profess to desire would, as you like to say, knock their socks off.
      Read more »

      natalie glasson
      Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/natalie-glasson-archangel-metatron-creating-space-for-the-new-era-24-june-2013/

      ‘I am aligned as one with the Creator; I choose conscious awareness of the Creator as my eternal existence and experience.

      With peace within my being flows the eternal welcoming of conscious attentiveness to the Creator within and around me.

      I am the truth that I seek, I allow myself to dissolve the pattern of seeking, I allow it to be replaced with a connected knowingness that flows throughout every cell of my entire being.
      I recognise inner unconditional love born from the breath and life of my being as a manifestation and form of communion with the Creator.

      The gift of knowingness of the Creator I readily and happily bestow upon myself as an eternal gift that has always been mine to activate,  receive, experience and express with ease, and will continue to be an  aspect of my being whichever form I take, whether on the Earth or the inner planes.
      I am that I seek, I allow myself to exist as and experience all that is my sacred self and essence.’
      Read more »

      subtle-body-energy1In listening to all sort of people speaking of their newly found connections and talking about their own shifts in bodily and mental changes  in the moment of now I feel great joy and bliss.  The changes are coming fast. From healing to manifesting probabilities in seconds it all is now at reach for those opening up to this.  It not the same healing energy anymore as in the old paradigm. All is still a process and it is still a choice to go that path all the way or keep de-touring.

      There is no judgement in this, it is as it is. If you feel the knowing all this to be as it is, you will feel no more need or expectation as all will be as the flow provides it to be in its purest and divine way to be for you.  All will be by knowing and feeling it to be so coming on your path. All will be in time and on time always so to say. It is all there for you in the moment of now.
      Read more »

      ariah_beach_photoshoot_resized_2_
      Positive energies prevail this full moon, particulary around projects you may have been working on bringing into fruition. A Capricorn full moon has the power to bring  to us the support we have been needing to fuel our most potent, passionate dreams. The way to bring about the most change from this moon has to do with going into your own dream space within to create.  It is a highly spiritual time today in which you can manifest from ones inner alchemy.

      Why is this important?  Well, your whole reason for being in body is to carry out the mission of your soul.  When the planetary energies align to help you with this it is time to pay attention, for the more you achieve your soul mission, the less incomplete you will.  Fulfilling your souls longing brings you to a state of peace, and peace is truly what will bring about joy in your day to day life.  When you are at peace, you are in joy for there is no neuroticism when you are peaceful.  There is no worry, or anxiety, there is just peace and emptiness.  When I say emptiness, I mean the emptiness that rests in the divine state of oneness with Source. Let this full moon amplify your ability to feel complete so that you may then truly be of more service to all that is.  It is in this service to the whole that you will experience pure bliss.
      Read more »

      June 23-30, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      As you watch the old world systems crumble and the weather patterns change all across the planet with all its ramifications, remain still within your heart and keep your vision strong for your intention for a peaceful change into a better way of life. Hold your intention for the raising of awareness of all of Earth’s inhabitants. As they meet these challenges, what wells up from within them is their innate goodness and the comprehension and understanding that all are one and that what happens to one happens to all and these ones open their hearts wide to encompass their sisters and brothers in their time of need.

      Send your love and healing energy to those who are in tribulation as they deal with their losses and come to terms with what is really important in their daily lives. Praise the human spirit in all its diversity and hold the space for all to emerge more connected to the truth of their Being. All upon this planet at this time are those who have chosen to experience the changes and transformation that is now occurring. They are the souls who knew they had the strength and tenacity to withstand the trying and challenging situations they are in the midst of experiencing.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google