[ANGEL] Sun 4 Cancer, The Angels of Immortality

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 24, 2013

      Energy Update: Hey my friend! On a personal
& collective level, we have been moving through
a deep healing cycle this past week, and will
continue to do so for a while longer. Many people
are feeling like they are being turned inside-out,
however it's actually because they are being
prepared for deeper & more lasting
healing/awakening to occur. Some important things to
note right now: Whatever that's keeping us away from
being our most authentic self is no longer something
that can comfortably be in our experience. Speaking
our truth in a loving way & practicing
non-judgment will support us greatly. Pacing
ourselves & giving ourselves full permission to
process through whatever emotions or situations that
come up are also quite important. Deep breathing,
meditation, exercise, eating nutritious foods,
dancing, gratitude, being of service & allowing
ourselves to channel our creative gifts will support
us greatly. We are all in this together! Artwork by:
G. Speed

      4 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Immortality
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Helali’

      Beloved,

      “And the last enemy to be overcome is death.”

      "As above, so below."

      As Earth becomes as Heaven, and beauty on all levels reveals the splendor and majesty of Divine Being, death is overcome.

      No longer is death a welcome relief from a life of limitation and suffering.

      Violet Flame and Blue Orb
      Reincarnation becomes unnecessary.

      Immortality of the physical body now reflects immortality of the ever young indwelling Spirit and Soul Divine.

       To manifest life and vitality and youth, flowing feelings of Omnipotent Divine will for the highest good enliven the Divine virtues revealing the splendor and majesty of God.

      Flowing feelings of splendor and awe attract youthening and immortality to the spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical bodies.

      True spiritual morality awakens
      .

      Of infinite possibilities,
      flowing emotions determine which realities manifest in form.

      Feelings of the highest divine virtues, taken together, attract vitality and youthening.

      Emotions are the magnetic power that attracts new realities to physical form.

      FLOWING EMOTIONS ARE THE CHANGE PROCESS.

      Feelings of awe of the splendor and majesty of Divine Being enliven the will to live.

      This signals the glands of the human body to secret chemicals that prevent aging, sickness, and death.

      We teach how to use the ancient language with particular emphasis on attunement to Omnipotent flowing Feelings of Divine Will for the highest good, omnipresence, and the perfection of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      This language, the power of the word, is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter H.

      The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind is the virtue of
      A. Umlaut A, ae is the process of releasing imperfect desires, thoughts, feelings, and sensations for change into other states that are the highest good.

      This ancient language is a language of meditation on Divine virtues using all four brainwave patterns and states of awareness.

      This language assigns different letters, colors, and musical notes to different Divine qualities, or virtues, of Divine Consciousness
      .

       Divine Consciousness in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation is the natural birthright of all children of God.

      Letters are assigned according to the sound signature of their utterance, which correspond to the frequency signatures of different virtues.

      The meditations on the Divine virtues utilize the four brainwave patterns of the human brain, which is effective whole brain functioning.

      The Delta brainwave pattern of Pure Being and UNITY with Divine Being and all creation is the natural experience of ONENESS.

       From this experience unity with omnipotent divine will reveals INTENT for each virtue.

      This state of awareness is dominant in infancy and deep dreamless sleep.

      Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this Delta state in meditation.

      The Theta brainwave pattern of Deep Inward Thought reveals pictures, ideas and concepts of each virtue.

      Theta is dominant in childhood and in the visual part of dreaming.
      “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

      Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this Theta state in meditation as you focus on a Divine virtue.

      The Alpha brainwave pattern of flowing emotions reveals the magnetic FEELING frequencies of each virtue.

      This feeling state is the actual change process.

      Alpha is dominant in adolescence and in the emotions of dreaming.

      Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this Alpha state to flow with feelings of a Divine virtue.

       The Beta brainwave pattern of the five senses, logic, and memory activates SENSATIONS of each virtue from the Alpha brainwaves.

       The sensations of each virtue are composed of tactile qualities of its element; penetrating-all, warmth, ease, chill, or weight.

      The Omnipresence of Divine Consciousness and Life, which is the Divine virtue of the second letter of our name, the letter E, is experienced in the state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

      With practice this state is experienced permanently in the waking state.

      “What you do to the least of these you do to me.”

      The letter L, which represents the Divine virtue of Splendor and Majesty of all Divine virtues taken together, awakens true spiritual morality and is the source of vitality that gives eternal youth.

       This is the meaning of the two L’s in our name.

       It is a virtue of the Theta brainwave level of deep inner thought and contemplation.

       With practice, this state is experienced permanently in the waking state
      .

       Original Divine Will manifests the supreme and highest form of all of the divine virtues taken together in all creation.

      We help a person become transfixed in Omnipotent FLOWING FEELINGS of any virtue, and with the splendor and majesty of Divine Being through all of them together.

       Through The Power of the Word, a person manifests whichever Divine virtues Divine Providence inspires.

       At a certain point in the path to perfection a person is guided to manifest immortality.

      We teach the original purity of all ideas, which is the Divine virtue of the letter A of our name.

      These original ideas, when understood, give the Gift of Wisdom and Enlightenment, and mystical faculties, so that a person conceives that ultimately all must be on Earth as it is in Heaven
      .

      The physical body is designed to manifest all of the Divine attributes of the Creator.

      “Mankind is made in the image and likeness of God.”

      Remember that immersion in Omnipotent flowing feelings of Divine virtues, especially the splendor and majesty of all the Divine virtues taken together, triggers chemical responses within the glands that promote health, youth and well-being.

      Over time, through constant use of meditations of Divine virtues that are inspired by Divine Providence, with particular emphasis on Omnipotent flowing FEELINGS, chemical secretions of the glands permanently preserve youth and vitality, leading to immortality.

      Many people who have experienced negative or traumatic emotional experiences in life must allow HEALING of these wounded emotions.

       Feelings such as fear, anger, resentment, and despair etc. must be allowed to surface and flow in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing love and empathy.

       If negative feelings are suppressed or acted out destructively, more wounding results.

       Flowing feelings are the change process.

       Negative feelings will come up spontaneously in day to day life FOR THE PURPOSE OF HEALING.

      When they come up, focus on them with empathy for the feelings themselves and for the part of the self that has been wounded, thanking the self and the feelings for all the wisdom gained from this experience.

       Such healing takes place for immortality to be possible.
       danceonness.7
      Negative emotions that are acted out destructively further traumatize the individual.

       Negative emotions that are suppressed, denied, medicated, bypassed go underground into the subconscious.

       These negative emotions are held as tension in the musculature of the body
      .

      This stress, combined with any subconscious will to die that was caused by these emotional traumas, causes aging, sickness, and death.

       When negative emotions come up in day to day life, and are embraced with unconditional all-encompassing love and allowed to flow in a safe, non-destructive way, they go through a catharsis, a natural process of cleansing, purification, and transmutation.

      Feelings are the water element.

       The change process heals negative belief systems that were caused by emotional wounding.

      Allowing feelings to flow and change in an atmosphere of empathy is similar to the cleansing of water through flowing freely
      .

      The desire to live and the return to wonder and Immortality results from healing old emotional traumas through empathy and flow.

       Spontaneous joy of experiencing life in physicality returns.

      image001
       Omnipotent flowing feelings of divine virtues then enliven awe in the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

      By healing emotions and meditating on the Divine virtues of the letters of our name, and calling on the help of the heavenly hosts, a person can step into his or her birthright of immortality, true spiritual morality, awe and youth.

      MIRACLES

       ATT000071.jpg
      Control of negative beings through Love.

      Because of free will, we ask you, as many have asked you in these messages, to invoke The Law of One,  and call on us in your meditations, to call us in your hearts, to help bring about the highest good harmony for all.

      This gives us permission to focus our attention within your individual sphere of influence and reality.

       It is our assignment from Divine Providence to respond to you when you ask for The Highest Good of All concerned.

      All things work for good for those who believe.”

      It is with great joy in the heavens that we introduce ourselves to you.

      Man is made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.”
      “As above, so below.”

      “Love conquers all.”

       In the changes that are coming, negative forces are understood, appreciated for their important service, loved and guided, instead of judged, feared, used for selfish purposes, resisted, or destructively hated.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 24

[...]

        Weteach how to understand and use the power of the word, which is the ancient language, and teach visualizations of it symbolically in the form of images.

        Weinitiate seekers in the universal transference of consciousness, evoking high intuition and understanding of all languages of man and animals.

         Wecan gift permanent youth, health, and vitality, and beauty, empowering the child of God to master their own youth.

        Weheal the body, especially breath related illnesses, and reveal mystical-mantras to heal emotions. We inspire recognition and release of imperfections on every level for change into healthy states.

        Weteach spiritualization of emotions: insight into how to lighten emotions and to merge them with divine qualities and no longer be subject to the elements of aging, and how to achieve moral impeccability.

         Were-awaken any memory, remembrance, and conscientiousness to empower seekers to influence their own fate and the fate of others.

        “And the last enemy to be overcome is death.”

        "As above, so below."

        As Earth becomes as Heaven, and beauty on all levels reveals the splendor and majesty of Divine Being, death is finally overcome.

        No longer is death a necessary and welcome relief from a life of aging, sickness,  limitation and suffering.

        Violet Flame and Blue Orb
        Reincarnation becomes unnecessary.

        Immortality of the physical body now reflects immortality of the ever young indwelling Spirit and Soul Divine.

         Tomanifest life and vitality and youth, the power of the word, with strong flowing feelings of Omnipotent Divine will for the highest good, enliven the Divine virtues.

        Such a life reveals the splendor and majesty of God.

        Flowing feelings of splendor and awe attract youthening and immortality to the spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical bodies.

        True spiritual morality awakens
        .

        Of infinite possibilities,
        flowing emotions determine which realities manifest in form.

        Feelings depend on will and thought.

        Will, thought, feelings and sensations of the highest divine virtues, taken together, attract vitality and youthening.

        Rememberthat emotions are the magnetic power that attracts new realities, out of infinite possibilities in the quantum field, into physical form.

        FLOWING EMOTIONS ARE THE CHANGE PROCESS.

        By learning to feel the emotions of divine splendor and majesty, heavenly realities are experienced.

        Feelings of awe of the splendor and majesty of Divine Being enliven the will to live.

        This signals the glands of the human body to secret chemicals that prevent aging, sickness, and death.

        We teach how to use the ancient language with particular emphasis on attunement to Omnipotent flowing Feelings of Divine Will for the highest good, omnipresence, and the perfection of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        This language, the power of the word, is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter H.

        The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind is the virtue of soft
        A.

        Umlaut A, ae is the process of releasing imperfect desires, thoughts, feelings, and sensations for changes into other states that are the highest good.

        This ancient language is a language of meditation on Divine virtues using all four brainwave patterns and states of awareness.

        This language uses different letters, colors, and musical notes that belong to different Divine qualities, or virtues, of Divine Consciousness
        .

         DivineConsciousness in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation is the natural birthright of all children of God.

        Letters are assigned according to the sound signature of their utterance, which correspond to the frequency signatures of different virtues.

        The meditations on the Divine virtues utilize the four brainwave patterns of the human brain, which is effective whole brain functioning.

        The Delta brainwave pattern of Pure Being and UNITY with Divine Being and all creation is the natural experience of ONENESS.

         From this experience unity with omnipotent divine will reveals INTENT for each virtue.

        This state of awareness is dominant in infancy and deep dreamless sleep.

        Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this Delta state in meditation.

        The Theta brainwave pattern of Deep Inward Thought reveals inward pictures, ideas and concepts of each virtue in the imagination.

        Theta is dominant in childhood and in the visual part of dreaming.
        “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

        Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this Theta state in meditation as you focus on a Divine virtue.

        The Alpha brainwave pattern of flowing emotions reveals the magnetic emotional frequencies of each virtue.

        This flowing feeling state is the actual change process.

        Alpha is dominant in adolescence and in the emotions of dreaming.

        Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this Alpha state to flow with feelings of a Divine virtue.

         TheBeta brainwave pattern of the five senses, logic, and memory activates SENSATIONS of each virtue from the Alpha brainwaves.

         Thesensations of each virtue are composed of tactile qualities of its element; which will be penetrating-all, warmth, ease, chill, or weight.

        The four elements are fire, air, water and earth, which correspond to delta, theta, alpha, and beta brainwaves.

        The fifth element is omnipresence and oneness with pure being, and is the slowest delta brainwave state.

        This fifth element is experienced in deep dreamless sleep each night.

        This is the time that the body heals and rejuvenates itself.

[...]

         ThroughThe Power of the Word, a person manifests whichever Divine virtues Divine Providence inspires in meditation.

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Cynthia Schlosser