Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman June 24, 2013 -- Prince & Princess Energy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      June 24, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      The Solstice this past weekend was a key milestone in the power shift that is occurring all over the planet. During that time, I was kept busy clearing grids and vortexes, setting new frequencies and de-activating some grids and portals, while opening others. It was quite an effort and the results were evident immediately. With that done, I forecast a lot of movement happening this week and through July. August will be here before we know it. And September ushers in another opportunity for closure and completion, as well as activation of new life cycles. What does your life look like from a healed and whole perspective? That is going to be the question you will be faced with and have to answer in the coming weeks and months, as healing cycles close and your new, healed and whole life beckons.
      This weeks' article is the Indigo and Crystal message and I talk about a new topic I don't think I have ever addressed before, which is the 'Prince and Princess Energy'. If your child has it (or if you do) this article will really resonate with you. You can read it in the section below, follow the link to read the entire article on the website's blog page.
      As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things would be moving so quickly in June and July that the summer would be over before we knew it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      We have completed the Raise your Vibes - the 21 Day Evolution Adventure. So many wonderful transformations, realizations, understandings and shifts are being experienced by the program's dedicated, committed and hard-working students. The program will be available in an on-line version, as well as in CD format soon, it will be announced here.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. There will be NO RADIO SHOW on July 3, 2013.

      Indigos & Crystals - Prince & Princess Energy
      I have been noticing an energy type among young Indigos, the generation born since around 1980 and I call it the "Prince and Princess energy." It is an energy that involves past lifetimes as royalty, which brings forward a number of traits, depending on how it is expressed in this lifetime. In its most negative aspects, it manifests as an extreme sense of entitlement. In its more challenging aspects, it manifests as doubt and confusion about how to navigate life. This is a difficult energy whose purpose is to teach compassion, humility, connection and self awareness.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in June 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139