Pleiadedolphininfos: Aisha North - The Manuscript of Survival part 327 ~ Lady Amethyst Angels In Unexpected Places

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013

      As you all have noticed, the reverberations from yesterday’s show of strength are still pulsing through you, and it will contiune to do so for quite a while yet. These are powerful energies of change dear ones, and as such, much will be pushed up in their wake. We do not necessarily refer to personal lessons this time, although they will still surface in those of you where it is deemed as necessary, but what we refer to, will be more noticeable in the outside world.

      Again, mankind have been ingrained with a deep fear of change in many ways, and as such, these changes will instill fear in many that have yet to see the benefits from such a change. In other words, things will be pushed out by the light and into the light, and they will be hard to ignore, even by those in power. So expect this to be a summer with much noise in many ways, but also know that you will hear much jubilation mixed in between the choruses of anger and frustration that will continue to erupt.
      Read more »

      1011334_167586943420555_620337933_nDreamtime; Somewhere in the Other Realms
      November, 2012

      I’m with several members of my Team.  There’s maybe 5 or 6 of us-all females, all Pleiadian.  I know that I’m “traveling” because of the razor-sharp clarity of the experience and the colors. There are always the most striking colors.  I also always feel a sense of physicality and a knowing that I’m actually there.  What I distinctly recall about this experience is how tired I felt even in my lighter, Pleiadian form, and how it was laborious to even take a step.  I was thinking that I was so worn down by this Human experience I had somehow found myself in.  I felt stuck.  Trapped.  To whoever could hear my words I was crying out that I wanted it to be over;” it’s too hard; I’m a Newbie and I’ve only done this one other time; the body is too heavy, the culture is too harsh and I want to go home.  Please, can’t I stay here with you?”

      “Here” was a marketplace.  Or to be exact, an upgraded, higher-vibrational version of the Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston.  I walked along with my friends as we perused the various shops and kiosks.  “What are we doing here”, I asked them?  The answer came as we arrived at a small store, set up as a kind of open-air nail salon.  Customers of all Galactic persuasions were sitting in chairs, chattering happily and enjoying a bit of  pampering.  As we entered the shop, a beautiful woman approached us.  Elegant and statuesque, her red hair was swept up into a flawless French Twist, and she wore a purple pencil skirt and a crisp white blouse.  She identified herself as the proprietess of the pretty salon, one which existed only for today and in this single moment; all for the sole purpose of rejuvenating the beaten-down and world-weary spirits of her Earthbound “charges.”  (Oh wow, I thought.  I’m one of this woman’s charges?)
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google