Pleiadedolphininfos: "June Solstice, 2013: Good or Bad News?" - A Saint-German Channelling ~ Summer Solstice Stargates 2013 by Magenta Pixie plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      "June Solstice, 2013: Good or Bad News?"
      A Saint-Germain Channeling
      By Alexandra and Dan
      www.joyandclarity.com

      This channeling is part of Soul purpose reading with Saint-Germain.

      "Dear Saint-Germain, I would like to ask you about how my life is going at this time, and also about how it will evolve during the next few years. It feels like I’ve started a new phase of activity, yet everything continues as before. Right now, I want to align myself with something that would make me feel joyful. Something creative! I want to have a higher purpose, but I have no idea what that might be. Can you help me, please?"

      My beloved friend, I AM Saint-Germain.

      It’s good that you are addressing your inspiration and creativity today, as the June Solstice and the close proximity of the Full Moon that are upon you are about renewing your commitment to personal creativity and an inspired sense of serving your Soul’s purpose.

      This time is about allowing yourself to soar as high as your spiritual wings will carry you, but then coming back down to Earth and doing something tangible with the inspiration that you’ve found.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-

      Note from Wes: I’ll be out this Friday morning.
      You are a shining and marvelous conduit for the energies of the Divine to come forth. Every last one of you is performing an exponential feat for the surface of the Earth, by offering yourself up as a conduit for the energies of the higher realms to come through and shine onto every last aspect of your Earth experience.

      You all carry the purest signatures of Light, and your sacred Light has always been meant to be shone onto every aspect of the Earth experience based in the lower-dimensionality your collective is now growing away from.
      Read more »

      Happy Solstice everyone!! How is everyone coping with the intense energies merging through us?!  Wow, how wonderful this one is!! It’s been told and shared so much through us, how important this portal would be and IT IS!  Lots of energies pouring in the crown chakra, activations, releasing, remembering, a deeper level of connection, integrations, Light body activation, portal activation in the heart…. And so much more is now taking place in each and one of us!

      I would Love to hear all of your experiences and feelings about it, so I would Love to invite you to share yours as well to my blog or e-mail that can be find on my page “contact me”, and I will post them under the page of “Shift and ascension experiences from readers”.  Thank you for sharing!

      Well, I wanted to give a sort of update and sharing about my own process.. As you know I love to share them as it can benefit others and offer the message to you all that you are definitely not alone as we all go through our own stuff and shifts on our own pace and way.  Let’s see.. where to begin?! J
      Read more »

      6-20-13
      You ARE an Ascended Master

      THE QUESTION

      Dear Arcturians,
      I do not know where to start. There is so much that appears to be going on inside of me, but the outside world appears to be the same. I feel a deep transformation occurring within me, which is mostly experienced as resistance to all third-dimensional tasks. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I have discovered that when I feel the familiar overwhelming sense of exhaustion I can close my eyes and shift my attention from the outer world and into the inner world of my multidimensional SELF.

      When I take a short moment to turn around my attention to go inside myself, I am able to consciously experience an instant flow of peace, joy and unconditional love. However, I eventually must open my eyes and return to the dramas and challenges of the physical world. Fortunately, I am also beginning to understand that my earth vessel holds the key to my transmutation into Lightbody.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google