Pleiadedolphininfos: Remember Love by Moon Hippie Mystic ~ Athena: "A Time of Rediscovery" plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013

      Thank YouI wanted to thank you all so much for your support.  100 different people have now received an energy healing from me.  The full list of who received an energy healing from me can be viewed HERE.

      Most of these were distant energy healings and included 20 different countries, from Russia, to Australia, to India, etc…  This is just amazing and mind boggling to me.

      I have met so many new friends from all over the world.  I am so honored and thankful to have all of you in my lives.  I still have over 100 more healing requests to get through and the list seems to be getting larger (which is wonderful).  Please be patient if you have sent me a healing request.  I will get back with you.  I promise!!!Read more »

      bokeh-girl-soft-sunlight-sunshine-Favim.com-37780_large☼ Happy Summer Solstice!  I woke up this morning already experiencing the stunning power of of the incoming frequencies;  this in the form of a sharp pain shooting through my Pineal gland, off and on, at regular intervals.  Also, I’m experiencing some sort of additional activation in ear-chakras, which I think is pretty cool.  My Team is telling me that both of these discomforts are associated with the energies further opening up my channels of communication.  They are also telling me that this is not exclusive to select individuals-these activations are happening across the board, to everybody.  Hooray!

      ☼ I chose to pull a card from the Messages From Your Angels Deck, and who should emerge but the magnificent Athena.  How fitting that we should have a visit from Athena today, on this special day of increased power and integration!  I’m so happy to see her.  Her presence is a sign of strength and infallibility, but also of protection and safety.  We are being cared for in these trying times.  We are being watched and loved.
      Read more »

      Hello my dear ones. On this beautiful day I come to you bearing tidings of immense love and promise, for you have reached yet another marker for your development and transformation into the Celestial and Galactic Beings that you are.

      Take stock now, dear ones. You are not what you were yesterday and tomorrow you will not be what you were today. And so it goes, as you greet the solstice and super moon energies with sheer openness and courage to not accept the old ways of doing things and to embrace the new once and for all.
      Read more »

      super moon

      On this day we would ask you to center yourselves as much as possible and prepare yourselves for the immense energies you will receive during this super moon and solstice.  Continue to focus upon the inner changes you have been concentrating on, and allow the energies themselves to make the changes in your outer world that can and will be made.

      Your input, received through prayers and intentions, is invaluable, but attempting to direct outcomes with your conscious minds is not needed.  Allow the immense and unfathomable energy and intelligence of the All to do what needs to be done, and you will be far ahead of where you would be if you tried to direct the changes yourselves.

      Determine, decide, intend, and then allow would be a good way to approach things.  Or you could think of it as deciding with your conscious mind and then letting your higher selves to do the work.  Those from Eastern philosophies teach non-action, wu wei, tao, and other ways of describing this, but learn it in your own terms.  You are familiar enough with the principles now.
      Read more »

      Buried deep inside the Vatican lies the long dormant Secret to Our Divinity and the Keys to the quest for Eternal Life and Heaven on Earth in the form of the Divine Feminine.  Search the softest spot in your Heart space and find Her there.   Her Love is the very Life force of Creation and the most Powerful force in the Universe.  Her Divine Grace and Wisdom hold the Miracle of  Life.  When she is found everything will change as Her Love is ever Powerful.   The Purity of this Love seeks all the dark places within Healing them until all trace of pain is kissed away.   She wants you to believe you can accomplish anything you set your Heart to.  Be the Greatest Moon Goddess who ever Lived or a Butterfly that breaths Life into a weary tree.  Be anything and everything or anywhere and everywhere for Love is All that Is.  Dream big and we will change the World with our Love.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google