Pleiadedolphininfos: AA Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson ~ Polarity is a 2-Lane Road and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013

      ‘I am aligned as one with the Creator; I choose conscious awareness of the Creator as my eternal existence and experience.
      With peace within my being flows the eternal welcoming of conscious attentiveness to the Creator within and around me.
      I am the truth that I seek, I allow myself to dissolve the pattern of seeking, I allow it to be replaced with a connected knowingness that flows throughout every cell of my entire being.
      I recognise inner unconditional love born from the breath and life of my being as a manifestation and form of communion with the Creator.
      Read more »

      [Hello friends. Below is a picture that I received (and depicted later) of the 'emblem' of a collective that calls itself  'The Cosmic Order of the Infinite'. This name came all of a sudden in my mind as a phrase that carried a different from mine energy. It was very high for sure.

      Then, on that day, Monday June 10th 2013, they started giving me some messages and since then, they continue to do so in different hours of almost every day (that's the reason for the numbers). Sometimes I don't get anything from them for some days, maybe because part of me isn't 'available' for that specific amount of time and part of them maybe because they accept to wait for a while or probably because they just give their messages on the 'right' time.

      I also got the impression that if we read each message of theirs,  more than one times, we might feel something more deep and that this will be a taste of their energy. As long as their messages come through, I'll continue to share them with you. Much Love to you all.]

      Eblem of the Cosmic Order of the Infinite
      Read more »

      Whenever you desire an object, a situation, or a material acquisition, with your very first seed thought you birth the opposite.  Polarity is a two-lane street, a coming and going, a receiving and rejecting, a have and have not. While you are on earth, every thought has a counterpart that is birthed automatically.  With each thought of manifestation, we are immediately drawn into an internal/external confrontation with lack.  Everything within us, as well as our outside world reflects, mirrors and magnifies all the reasons that this manifestation cannot, will not, should not, be created!!

      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      Uploaded on 19 June 2013 by AscensionIntegration

      I haven’t done eyes-closed direct messages outside of private sessions, small groups or the eCourse. I can’t say I AM entirely comfortable with it, however time constraints with the Solstice activities here in Shasta did not allow for polishing/interpreting the message. I have done this on my site with writing direct from my HS; apparently my Divine Entourage feels it is time to move into this. It feels like it is assisting the merge. My Higher Self delivers light packets of intel, where a flash contains further details on a topic which I may then interpret/translate. HS provides confirmation or descriptions when my mind-level has a question. Special thanks to Jason of Team Light for the Highest Intent each moment idea – brilliant.
      For more on Ascension, visit

      Note: I do not answer emails through youtube, please visit my website.
      Thanks to lucas2012infos

      djwhalKhulDjwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.

      Alright. With exuberance, I want to approach the Summer Solstice and Full Moon because it is quite a powerful few days all kind in a row there. 20, 21, 22 and 23 of June and I’m going to say it also goes through the 24 and 25th even though the Moon changes from its full sign in Capricorn to Aquarius on the 25th.

      This Summer Solstice comes with a sort of pressurized sensation upon the planet like things inside the pressure cooker are heating up and it’s jiggling the top a little bit so to speak, if you know how pressure cookers work. It’s a perfect time to sort of relax and move into as calm an energy as you possibly can inwardly.
      Read more »

      (picture credit)
      Several shifts have taken place and it is that what I hear and read people have experienced as well as I have done so.   The shifts in feeling a second body, let us call it for now “spiritual body” being moving  around in your physical one. Experiencing a sort of bi-location in being in two places or levels of experience in one moment of the now.  Feeling shifts in consciousness. Expressing new capabilities as Telepathy, etc.  Seeing manifesting capabilities really work in just moments.  The evidence things are changing and realities are shifting are growing day by day.

      People are searching in the now for their way to be. That can be starting new occupations, relationships, business or finding people who you can work with on projects. The finding your new ways is often based on synchronistic events or even the total resonance amongst certain people .  The one calls its finding your soul group others just say it is  finding your way with those that resonate with you and you’re doing.  It is all based on the levels of consciousness that people are in.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google