Blooming Humans:: Day 42 - Blooming Humans are WE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013

      BLOOMING HUMANS ARE WE!

      Artwork by Willow Arlenea

      THE GREAT COMING TOGETHER is happening now.
      As One Heart, we are GROWING IN GRATITUDE.

      Thru PRAYER, MEDITATION, AND CONTEMPLATION,
      with INTENTION ATTENTION,
      we create (W)RITES OF PASSAGE ...
      consciously designing, initiating and celebrating our co-journey
      into the Age of Peace and Illumination.

      The First Spirit, The WATERS OF LIFE, expand, activate
      and nourish our Dream Seeds; RELEASING TO GROW,
      we birth ROOTS AND SHOOTS, carrying our visions
      INWARD, ONWARD, UPWARD, OUTWARD.

      RADICAL ACTION opens the Way,
      for PHOTOSYNTHESIS to feed our Light bodies,
      and vivify our whole-being.

      With open hearts, we see BEAUTY ALL AROUND
      and choose - again and again - to BE LOVE.

      Celebrating our ROOTS OF UNITY,
      we co-create (K)NEW STRUCTURES.
      SOURCE CODED TO THRIVE, our dreams, callings and visions
      continue to GO AND GROW.

      RE-VIEWING INTENT WITH GRATITUDE,
      we explore new pathways of Appreciation and SELF LOVE.
      We ASK AND ACT, harmonizing in-flow and out-flow,
      consciously choosing when, where, why and how to Go.

      BUDDING HAIKU is the Poetry of Possibility;
      written in our Hearts, our CHERISHED DREAMS become reality.

      Our HUMANIFESTO guides, connects, unifies and inspires ...
      We choose to BE the change we wish to see in the World.

      In change we trust, as MORPHING DREAMS
      become FLOWERING BEAUTY;
      ENCHANTING FLOWERS
      UNIFYING HEARTS AND MINDS ...
      BEE-COMING is our Joy.

      The DIVINE UNION of Heart and Mind,
      Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine,
      Light and Dark, Above and Below facilitates
      ACTUALIZATION FERTILIZATION ...
      pre-seeding THE GREAT GIVE-AWAY
      of the fruits of our TREE OF LOVE,
      now thriving in the GARDEN OF ILLUMINATED HEARTS.

      BE LOVED,
      we are ONE AS MANY, MANY AS ONE.

      With Faith Wisdom, INTUITION FRUITION
      synchronously guides our daily lives,
      and IN GRATITUDE WE GROW.

      We BE-MEMBER ...
      as ONE HEART, ONE WORLD, ONE LOVE ...
      We are THE GREAT COMING TOGETHER.

      BLOOMING HUMANS ARE WE!

      ====================================

      Beloveds ~

      Each One of us carries a 'Peace' of the Great Coming Together.
      Through the course of our 42 Day Blooming Humans
      Journey, we have aligned our Hearts and Minds through
      a Common Vision.  We have activated our Dream Seeds,
      b'earthed our universal-yet-personal Tree of Love,
      and taken up residence in the Garden of Illuminated Hearts.

      Now, you might have noticed, today's message weaves together
      the phase transitions (and the message names!) of our Blooming Humans
      journey, day by day, into a MasterPeace of Love.

      Beyond re-aligning our hearts and minds with cyclic time, we
      are also 'riting' a Knew Story for Humanity. One
      that has been told before, and will be told again ... yet never
      in the same way.

      For each time we weave the prime elements of creation
      into form, we Birth New Reality.  New possibilities, insights
      and ah-ha's arise as we shift our perspective to view our
      journey as One cohesive, harmonious flow-ering of Love.

      We look forward to hearing and sharing all that is rooting,
      shooting, flowering and fruiting within your lives.  As you feel
      inspired, please send us an email (or post on our Facebook page)
      and share some of the gifts, shifts and changes taking place
      now, and over these past 42 days.

      Thank you for choosing to gather, cooperate and co-create
      a new Age of Peace and Illumination.  Each Dream Seed
      that is activated, each Human that Blooms, adds diversity,
      beauty and power to our growing Garden of Illuminated Hearts.

      Blessed BE! So it is, and so it shall BE.

      Ukehi shi'bijii (Thank you for being our Hearts)

      Stacey Robyn
      and the Blooming Humans ground crew

      =====================================

      THE LONGING FOR UNION

      There is a hunger, a longing, deep within your heart
      And it has been there from the moment you were born
      It is not this foolish longing for romance or money
      It is not this hunger for success and recognition
      It is not even a desire to be surrounded by beauty

      The hunger that presses upon you so acutely
      is simply the longing for you to reach again
      the state of complete oneness,
      to access your own soul, right here within you

      For it has not left you, of course
      It has not ventured away and gotten lost
      in the forest of your life
      It has merely been a bit covered over,
      like an old garden wall that gets covered
      in moss and brambles over time
      But yet, this wall of a body still holds within it
      the glorious garden of the soul

      It still harbors that great and glorious blossoming
      that is you

      You, who are individual and unique and,
      at the very same time, one with all that is.

      You, who are this glorious body
      vitally alive in this lifetime,
      and at the very same time,
      this soul that is ethereal and immortal, ever present

      And so the longing then is for union
      Union of all the different parts that are you
      The part of you that is this body
      and the part of you that is this soul

      The part of you that is unique and the part of you
      that is exactly one with all else that is
      The part of you that is God

      First, go within and find the union
      Find the peace that is you
      Find yourself deeply within
      and deeply one with all that is

      Then come back out and live
      Live with vibrancy
      Live with zest

      Allow yourself to feel and enjoy everything
      that this glorious life holds

      Allow yourself to fall in love with every moment of it
      Infuse this fabulous adventure of a life
      with your own golden glow of being

      You are, right now, what you need to be
      You are, right now, the perfect expression
      of all that needs expressing

      From this place, right here, right now,
      go deep inside and find yourself,
      this self you will bring forth to shine out
      Nothing else is needed

      Here is a prayer for your today~
      I am all that I need to be
      I am enough, for peace, for joy, for love,
      for happiness unbounded
      It is all within me

      And I, just as I am, deserve all of this bounty
      I am the wonderful, glowing expression of life and spirit
      I am the balance where it all meets
      I am the gladness and the joy of all creation
      made manifest
      I am the flowering and the opening

      I AM

      ~ Carrie Hart~

         42 Day Blooming Humans Solstice Unity Wave

      New Moon Activations * Triple Eclipse Initiations * Solstice Celebrations

                                   May 10, 2013 - June 20, 2013

                     Missing a message? Find it here:  Daily Archive

                                 Connect with community here:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloominghumans

                                 www.BloomingHumans.com
                   contact us: bloomcrew @ bloominghumans.com

      Inspired by these messages? Thank you for Considering a Contribution
      and Receiving bonus Gifts here:

      http://bloominghumans.com/2013wave

      Go Gratitude, 7650 s. McClintock Dr, Ste. 103-342, Tempe, Arizona 85284, USA