Isha Lerner's Inner Child ~ Power of Flowers ~ Triple Goddess Tarot: Five of Swords ~ Bleeding Heart ~ Flame of Surrender w/ Second Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      "As you venture from your raft of the past, be aware of the truth and freedom that await you."

      Oftentimes we attempt to carry the raft of our past even when we are not conscious of this fact. The past does have a richness which we were apart of. There are aspects which continue as we assimilate what we have experienced, what we have learned and yes there will always be of value the reflection of before mingled with the present moment. Yet we should not cling to that past but rather to let go of what was to step into where we are. What was created before shall always have its memorial and we can dedicate with love, honor and respect those achievements by diving into a new lake or ocean of opportunity. One that we are apart of creating and embracing. A freedom of spirit that embodies the Truth that lives deep within us.

      As the 5 of Swords emphasizes freedom misused can be confusing and chaotic. Be mindful of the slippery rocks and keep to heart, at the same moment, that these are not designed to try and deter us. Rather they are apart of what we use to strengthen our focus, our heart, our commitment to live and to live life fully. Consider our steps yes but not out of fear, confusion or doubts. Consider them from a place inside where we can and regain our balance. Take your time making each step confidently Knowing that throughout it we will learn in the process of where we walk, or swim or fly.

      Be ready for deep illuminations and revelations which are right there within each of us. How that we can and will change, grow, and evolve into who each of us are. The Path of the Heart, as is apart of the focus of The Wounded Healer, is apart of discovering our destiny. A destiny that we are create especially when we are willing to face and move beyond the wounds that each of us have experienced. That is not an admonishment of any sort. Rather an encouragement to embrace the golden metamorphosis which awaits us and is already beginning within us. We may not perceive this to be the case while we are experiencing but we are vibrantly apart of the purification and healing process. Yes we have guidance, support, protection, and love from our guides, our loved ones and it is their loving support which encourages us to embrace this path. No one does the work for us. We work out our own salvation, to use that phrase, with the encouragement and love of those who move us, touch us, and inspire us. Rest assured that even when you may not think you do inspire, move and touch others.

      There is a new birth of consciousness dawning within us. Surrendering to that does mean you are losing anything. The Flame of Surrender is not one of loosing apart of who we are, who we were nor of what we might "have been". Rather it is a letting go of what was, purifying our heart, our soul, our essence, by releasing and transforming. Release an imbalanced ego and all of those trappings to embrace the compassion, love and joy of life that the Great Mother, who resides within each of us and around us, offers.

      This does call for great courage yet that is not lacking within any of us. As you make a conscious choice to let go of empty or false promises we will see that as we leap into the 'fire' we are transforming what has been as we would perceive a barren or fruitless pathway into a vibrant road that sings and echoes with Divine Songs of Life, Love, Joy, Serenity, Wholeness and more. Those songs come from deep inside of you.

      Your creativity knows no limits as you make your choices and walk your path from those places of peace, love and balance. You are not only experiencing Life to the fullest You Are Life Itself sharing, creating and growing within it in each Blessed Divine Moment. *:x lovestruck

      Five of Swords
      Your card is...

      Five of Swords

      In the Five of Swords, the river raft of the Four of Swords finds a place to dock, and the fishing rod or sword is secured in the sand. The boy leaves the raft behind and begins to explore a variety of uncovered truths that are awaiting him. He gazes at a starfish, which reveals the potential of his creative mind. In numerology, the number 5 is connected with freedom, adventure, and unexpected changes on the path of life. The seals on the shore symbolize the emergence of unseen life forces coming to the boy. His awareness is fresh as he discovers new ideas. Most exciting is the realization that clarity is brilliantly emerging like the bright sun in the sky behind him. As you venture from your raft of the past, be aware of the truth and freedom that await you. Freedom misused can be confusing and chaotic. Be thoughtful and discriminating as you gather resources and information. Know your boundaries-the lessons of the raft. Clarify your goals. The boy is on a slippery rock, and he must move carefully to stay surefooted. Anticipate illuminating insights from places deep within you. This is a creative and purposeful time. Most importantly, focus your attention and thoughts.

      Bleeding Heart
      Your card is...

      Bleeding Heart

      Latin: Dicentra formosa

      Color(s): Pink to Deep Rose

      Archetype: Chiron, The Wounded Healer. Named after the Centaur in Greek mythology, Chiron is thought to embody the archetypal energy of the Wounded Healer. His myth points to our central purpose on Earth: the quest to fulfill our individual and collective destinies by courageously pursuing the “Path of the Heart.”

      Signature: Perfectly heart-shaped gentle pink or deep rose blossoms hang in delicate clusters from a leafless red flower stalk. As the flower matures, it breaks open and the bottom point of each heart turns a bit upward.

      Healing Properties: Bleeding Heart essence purifies and strengthens the heart chakra, as well as all emotions concerning love, bringing an open-hearted attitude and soothing the emotions so that one may re-invite the spirit of love into one’s soul body. It offers unconditional love to the wounded healer in all of us.

      Healing: Bleeding Heart opens you to the glowing warmth of the heart. This is the power of the world soul which feeds the inner fire of love and compassion. Cosmic rays of loving radiance pour through the Bleeding Heart Blossoms directly into your heart. In this way, therapeutic channels are opened and the suffering you have carried on your human journey can be healed.

      Like Chiron, you have become conscious of your destiny. Sitting amongst the flowers, the centaur plays his instrument, refining the notes and tones of his inner harmonies. The Linden tree, representing Philyra, overlights him, offering support and protection as he seeks to learn the ways of nature.

      Chiron has an important message for you. He offers assurance that you, too, are a healer, and that if you are to walk the path of consciousness, you must go beyond your wounds and accept this golden opportunity to metamorphose into a new body of light. The Bleeding Heart flower bless and honor you, for your heart has been granted a new birth of consciousness which carries the seed of an emerging cosmology of health and well-being.

      12. Flame of Surrender
      Your card is...

      12. Flame of Surrender

      Soul Message: As swimmers dare to lie face to the sky and water bears them, as hawks rest upon air and air sustains them, so would I learn to attain freefall, and float into Creator Spirit’s deep embrace, knowing no effort earns that all-surrounding grace. --Denise Levertov

      Alchemy and Transformation: This card acts like a soothing balm, gently enticing you into the quiet caverns of your soul. At this stage of initiation, one’s sense of identity shifts from the small self—motivated by fear and the instinctual drive for physical survival—to the soul-spirit self that is characterized by unconditional love and an understanding that nothing of real value can ever be lost or taken away.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Mother of Compassion: The Flame of surrender card invites you to part the veils of your own ego and extend yourself into the realm of the Great Mother of compassion who wishes to embrace you with Her warmth and protection. Free yourself from the confines of fear and doubt. Believe in the possibility of your own resurrection and enlightenment.

      Everyday Encounters: On a personal level, living the essence of the Flame of Surrender requires great skill and willingness. It is not always easy to empty ourselves of false promises of safety and security and leap into the flames of the abyss. However, when this card is presented to you, it is without doubt your time to release something old, and free yourself from the ancient shackles of shame, fear, doubt, guilt, and denial. Forgive yourself, set your soul to the light, and rise up to reclaim your birthright.

      Nature’s Healers: Passionflower

      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.

       © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved