Aluna Joy: Got LOVE? Join a 96 hour Love-a-Lution

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations do help keep our newsletter and web site going.
      We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate. http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .
      GOT LOVE?
      Aluna Joy and the Star Elders.
      .
      .
      In observing the world over the last few weeks, we are seeing subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, events that are showing us that the old world is beginning to unravel from the inside out, and new foundations are being built in the new world.  Higher frequencies are flooding the planet and showering everyone, everything and all life with increasingly stronger waves of light.

      On a personal level . . . this intense light is pushing us to an intense primal level, where we are questioning everything including our purpose and even our very existence.  We are seeing reality the way it really IS, rather than how we want it to be. The sugar coating we use to cover our issues is melting away.  We are feeling raw and exposed with this new level of cosmic truth serum, and our self-esteem may seem like it is going down the toilet.  We are feeling shoved to the edge of our very existence in a multitude of directions at once.  It is hard to keep our center and our heads above water.  We feel numb and tired with confusion and struggle. However, we know in our hearts that this is going somewhere, and this faith keeps us going. In truth, we are not as stuck as it feels.

      We don’t like where our “well trained” minds are going either.  Our minds are wavering back and forth from some brilliant visions to some pretty grim places.  We might even think in extremes.  We might be thinking “Have we awakened and ascended?”, or “Have we lost the battle, and the darkness is winning?”  This emotional flip-flopping is actually true, as the last inflamed vestiges of duality are being flushed out leaving us feeling the illusion that the world is more polarized than ever.  This is true because of three things: First, we are finally ready to see everything just as it is.  Secondly, huge light pulses are clearing out all the mis-qualified energy, and we are simply becoming awake to old long-standing issues.  Thirdly, we are experiencing some off-planet opposition to our ascension (I will share more about this below).

      In these energies, it will become increasingly harder to anchor or control anything in our lives that is not in exact alignment with these pulses of higher frequency light.  If we haven't let go and surrendered enough already, these waves of light are asking us to reach another level of surrender. It is a time in where we have no choice but to live moment by moment, with no future in front of us, and a past history that is fading fast.  But we must keep trying, and keep moving.  Nothing or no one will be left untouched as this dimension goes through the blender and is turned into cosmic compost. The creative universe is only excavating the purest form of light that we anchored here, and the rest will be tossed aside into the universal compost bin. Our only center point, in this volatile spinning world, is our faith in our truth that comes from our hearts knowing.  We are being asked to be at peace as much as possible and to stand back and witness this incredible transformation.

      Without Faith in the outcome, all of our meditation and positive energy projections from December 21, or any other time, are simply a waste. Faith is the key to anchoring the Age of Light in its purity and completeness. ~ Amorah Quan Yin   (We send Amorah much love on her new journey to her next soul adventure.  Amorah passed away this past June13th.)

      Oddly, these times are of no surprise.  The Star Elders have shared for years that the new world will emerge like a flower out of a compost heap.  They just didn't tell us how we were going to do this emerging, or where that compost heap was coming from, or how this would affect us personally.  The fact is that no one knows how this is going to pan out.  I think we are starting to get the picture now.  This truth can be brutal and liberating.  This transformational process is morphing each and every one of us . . . starting at the very foundation of our old self and our relationship with the old 3D world.

      On a planetary level . . . The illusions and lies that have been perpetuated in the world to control humanity and farm our energy are being flushed out.  This is disturbing to those who think they are in control, and very liberating to those who have lived their lives outside the usual societal boundaries.  The old world systems are beginning to dissolve under our feet.  While old global illusions painfully die away, we are starting to receive new inspirational revelations.  We are beginning to assimilate these new energies in our core.

      Key activating transformers, whistle blowers, truth rebels, and system busters are now in place within ALL the systems of the Earth.  They are placed in areas and are engaged in professions and trades where consciousness is out of sync and harmony with the higher frequencies of light.  These brave ones will be huge triggers to shift and transform the self-serving world systems into a world that will be in service to humanity and the ONE.  The world is becoming more transparent each day, and there is no place for anyone to hide anymore.  Anything that is out of alignment with the purity and impeccability of the new world will simply . . . step by step . . . fall away.

      Now the trick is to arrive unscathed, and bloom like an exquisite, rare lotus on top of the fertile compost heap. This is not new territory for our Spirit, but it is for our body.  This is a “learn as you go” trial and error period we are living in. The fact is that we really don’t know what we are doing just yet, but we can find a gracious way to deal with our personal and world’s transformation.

      Things that can help . . . Follow your heart in each moment. Keep life as simple as possible. Stay in the present.  Live moment to moment. Go with the flow . . . that is if you can find it.  :) Keep moving. Keep trying things out until you find the thing that works.  Don't be attached to anything working the way you would have expected it to in the past.  Do not take anything personally.  Plans will be made, plans will fail, and plans will even morph into something else in a heartbeat.  Much will transform to make beautiful compost for us to sprout in. Soon we will be living in the present moment . . . the NOW that we have all been asking for.

      But the NOW isn’t what we hoped it would be either. We have envisioned that being in the present NOW would be a comfortable and peaceful place; but this is not necessarily true.  We can feel anxious, depressed and at peace all at once in these bizarre times. God/Creator of all things, feels everything . . . all the time . . . without judgment or attachment. You know the saying . . . “Before enlightenment, we chop wood and carry water.  After enlightenment, we chop wood and carry water.”  It is how we react to the NOW that matters, and not what the NOW contains.

      An example . . . Ten years ago I had a car accident in a sudden thunder storm.  Activated by the huge impact, I was catapulted into a state of ONENESS with everything.  I felt utter joy from the freezing, cold rain that was pelting down on me, and at the same time I felt the utter horror of a newly forming war in the M. East,and everything in between.  I was feeling the worst pain in my life, as well as feeling endless joy and gratitude.  I was everywhere at once, and ONE with everything.  It was not all love and light; nor was it all pain and suffering.  I was present in the NOW as a witness and a participant in life.  I felt connected to everything without any judgment of good or bad, or right or wrong.  It felt glorious and natural and even terrifying.  Even as I sat there with my arm crushed . . . I still felt at peace and ONE with all life and with GOD.  I had no idea at the time that this accident would prepare me for this transformational time.

      Now the Star Elders are aware that you wanted the world to shift in a flash of light. They also know that you might be feeling duped by spiritual teachings, followings and traditions. Remember these teachings served you well. The truth is that our Spirits could have leaped instantly. We have been ready to fly for a long time. But remember we are taking our physical bodies this time. All these spiritual teachings, followings and traditions prepared our Spirits.  But nothing was in place to prepare our bodies for what we are facing now.  After we accomplish this process, this wisdom will be our legacy for future generations. But for now, our bodies are still letting go of negative memory, outdated programming and history. This can be a painful and an unbelievably slow process from our Spirit's perspective. We might feel like two people in one: the one who is ready to leap (your heart), and the other that says “Now wait a minute . . . I don't know about this.” (your mind) We are going to do this yo-yo process for a while as our body gets continually inoculated with the new higher frequencies. We need to honor both sides of this process. Do not worry about your progress, as forward movement cannot be stopped at this point. Even though these last few months we have not been feeling much inspiration and passion, we are now starting to slowly move out of the lack luster blahs-ville of the first half of 2013.

      So what is going on now, what is the hang up, and why are we not there yet already?

      A well planned dimensional shift takes place on uncountable dimensional levels, and it needs to happen all at once.  All dimensions below us, as well as those above us, need to ascend with impeccable synchronicity.  One dimension must not jump ahead, or lag behind.  All must rise up together as ONE.  Apparently this is quite a difficult process to orchestrate.  Even with our many trial runs and dress rehearsals over eons of time, this is a huge, universal undertaking to get all the uncountable layers of dimensions lined up to leap simultaneously.

      Let us just say here, without any fear attached . . . (I even questioned heartily if I should write about this) that there has been some pretty turbulent, off-planet energies trying to block and stop our personal ascension process since 12/22/2012 (Expert dousers in several parts of the world are affirming this fact). We must have these off-planet energies really worried by now.  They are trying to keep us lost in indecision and doubt.  They are trying to block us from feeling what is right to do in each moment.   Lately, we can be so undecided that we feel just plain frozen and numb. Some of us may feel so lost, and in such a dark place, that we might want to throw in the towel. Some people have left us already.  Let us just say here that these lower vibrational energies will FAIL at this attempt to block us.  These attempts are only making us clearer and stronger in the light. This will not work out so well for them in the long run.  The Star Elders have said for years that we will be victorious.  Even those who have left their bodies are now building bridges for us to cross. We all must not quit now, just as the mission is nearing completion.  I know this is starting to sound like a broken record . . . but anything worth creating can take a lot of work to obtain in or out of a body.

      When the doors between the dimensions began to open on December 22, 2012, some of these off-planet trouble makers, dark entities, etc… leaped ahead into the pristine upper dimensions going all the way to the 8th dimension.   Their energy has contaminated and corrupted these higher dimensions, and have made them unfit for us to move into . . . just for now.  It is vitally important to be patient.  We want to make sure that we enter a pristine, clean and clear dimension to anchor a new world.  We want this new cycle to grow into paradise that we have envisioned for decades.

      Just like we have a plan to build paradise in this new cycle, these dark, off-planet beings have a counter plan.  They have been working with the world’s powers, so when the shift happens, they would not lose control and domination over the new dimension.  But they are losing control no matter how they try to stop it.  Their efforts will be futile. Again, the Star Elders say this is not going so well for them, but they are giving it a good try just the same.

      These vampire-like beings/energies are not the only beings out there in the universe.  We too have divine super, light-powered extraterrestrial help as well. There are uncountable, supportive, off-planet divine councils of light that are right now working overtime to clean and clear the upper dimensions for us.  They are also here to help build this new world.  They will make themselves known to us when the time is right.  This clean-up process could take as much as three to four years (this all depends on the masses taking positive action).  At that point (2016), we will be 100% free and clear of the transformational energy of the dark rift in the Milky Way.  When we come out the other side of the dark rift, we will feel like all this time was just a weird dream.  We will also come out of the fog filled void and become clearer about what we need to create for our future.

      This off-planet interference is why we feel like we have been living in limbo, yet, at the same time, we feel that time is whizzing past us so fast that it is disorienting.  The intensity is like living in a pressure cooker without having any real outer evidence to why we are feeling this way.  Our leap has been held back only for a short time.  We were not able to move into this new world as originally planned (beginning around the dates of 12/22/2012).  The Star Elders say that "our new house is a bit dirty".  But this will be rectified quickly.

      The good news is . . . there is a window of great opportunity with a tremendous acceleration of the light force on June 20 - 21, (Solstice) through June 23 (largest full moon of the year). Would you like to put that light of yours to work?  If so, please share this message with your networks ASAP.
      .

      The PROPOSAL . . .
      To FLOOD the 4th through 8th Dimensions with a tremendous amount of LOVE, COMPASION, HARMONY, BALANCE and PEACE.

      We are inviting you to partake and contribute in a FOUR DAY massive wave of illuminated heart energy to counter act and neutralize any mischievous, murky and mis-qualified energy that has reached the 4th through 8th dimensions. This is a massive 4 day GLOBAL LOVE-a-LUTION, beginning on Friday, June 20-21, (Solstice) through June 23rd (the largest full moon of the year). Do this as often as your time permits during this time. This will create a 96 hour “Evolution of LOVE” through-out the 4th through 8th dimensions.   This is a unified and collective clean-up process fueled by Earth’s best and brightest light workers (P.S. That is YOU!).  This will help assist our enlightened Star Families and the Planetary Divine Councils of Light in this clean up effort.

      Remember this is not a battle of light over darkness.  War and conflict is the way of the old world and that of duality.  The focus is to project your LIGHT and HEART into the 4th through 8th dimensions, thus transforming, any and all negative infiltration of mis-qualified energy from the 3D and off-planet influences.  The Star Elders shared that this 4 day time period will be a very potent time with a great window of opportunity for this work to be done.  Also in the last part of July, during some very powerful Grand Trines, there will be yet another great opportunity to lend a hand to our divine, extraterrestrial soul family.

      P.S. We apologize for not giving you more time to plan these important days with your network and soul families, but we are living and doing this work in a moment to moment basis.  Raphael and I will be broadcasting our bit of love to the upper dimensions on Mount Shasta for a good amount of time in these 96 hours.  Now we know why we were called here!   Blessings and LOVE to our amazing soul family.
      .
      Copyright - Aluna Joy Yaxkin - www.AlunaJoy.com
      You can share only if you leave article intact/complete and credit is given to authors.
      .
      .
      Sacred Journey of the Heart
      DIVE IN and explore the Heart with us as we weave together the journey of how science and spirituality are combining to create a new reality. TUNE IN to YOUR OWN heart! Take the steps with us, on the most important journey of your life.  • Learn how to regulate your emotional landscape by choosing to live with heart-based principles.  • Discover what science has proven about the power of the heart and the transformative effects of learning to use heart-intelligence. • Connect these scientific findings with the wisdom of the ancestors and what they have known all along.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/books.html
       .
      .
      13-Moon Diary of Natural Time

      The 13-Moon Diary is an easy-to-use day planner in which you can see at a glance what day it is according to the Gregorian calendar, as well as the 13-Moon Calendar. You can learn about the day-energies and plan your activities accordingly. Naturally, it has all the features of a contemporary diary, including a moon planner. The first diary produced with loving care, in full color, with beautiful illustrations and lots of space for making notes. With contributions from... Stephanie South (the Red Queen)- Keisha Crowther - Aluna Joy Yaxkin - Lisa Star - Carola Esparza - Tatsuhiko Kimori - Nicole E. Zonderhuis. This 13-Moon Diary, begining on 7/26/2013 through 7/24/2014, is a combination of the Gregorian calendar and the 13-Moon Calendar(Dreamspell Calendar) by José Argüelles. The authors/creators have tried deliberately to keep this diary very clear, in order to avoid excessive information.

      What is time? How do you deal with it? How do you ensure that you regain ownership of your time without it slipping through your fingers? This book, apart from serving as a diary, provides a key to the answers to the above questions. The 13-Moon Diary combines the common 12-month Gregorian calendar with the 13-Moon Calendar. José Argüelles translated the sacred 260-day Mayan calendar into the 13-Moon Calendar to make it available to the world. Meanwhile, the 13-Moon Calendar community has grown to become a global movement for peace, based on the ideals of José Argüelles.
      ORDER IT HERE... We have a limited quantiy from Holland! http://www.alunajoy.com/books.html
      .
      .
      Aluna Joy’s Audio interviews are now archived for you.
      We covered a lot of ground this past month
       covering what is going on... now post 2012...
      and some understanding and clarity on where we go from here.

      May 1st - The Circle of Mediums with Ronda Fisher.
      http://www.paramaniaradio.com/On-Demand.php?ondemanddir=Circle%20of%20Mediums
      Download this file (Circle of Mediums - Aluna Joy 20130501.mp3)

      May 16th - Art of Living Well - Lindsay Babich & Charlotte McGinnis
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/artoflivingwell/2013/05/16/art-of-living-well-with-charlotte-and-lindsay

      May 16th - The Angel and Shamanic Healing Hour with Elsa and Carey
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theangelandshamanichealinghour/2013/05/16/the-angel-shamanic-healing-hour

      May 23rd - The Jean Adrienne Show Aluna Joy and Robin Rose
      http://www.contacttalkradio.net/CTR/jeanadrienne052313.mp3

      May 30th - The Tazz and Paula Show from the Bay area (first hour)
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tazzandpaula/2013/05/30/soul-recovery
      .
      .
      THANK YOU EVERYONE! ~ IT IS HELPING!
      Love Donations that don't cost you a dime!
      Do you shop on AMAZON?
      You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! Bookmark this link!
      .
      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here... http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
      Sacred Site Essences Sacred Site Essence Blends Spiritual Pilgrimages Star Elder Sessions Books / Mayan Calendars / Astrology / Converters Who are the Star Elders Articles on Planetary Transformation Articles on Mayan Cosmology Articles written by Elders FREE Newsletter! Facebook You Tube

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd