Aloha Friends, Solstice Astrology & Mediation SAVE 50% Solstice Report Special

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      The Solstice  Healing Light Meditation With AA Raphael is just below today's mailing for any who might have difficulties at with any links. :)

      June 19, 2013

      Aloha Friends,

      June 20th exact at 10:04pm PT
      World Clock Time Zone Converter

      Welcome to our Solstice Healing Circle of Love!

      At the end of this brief post about the Solstice Astrology there is a link to our Solstice Healing Light Meditation.

      We are in the transformative glow of a Scorpio Full Moon which brings truth, depth and dimension to your Solstice Meditation.On June 20th, exactly at 10:04pm PT the Sun ingresses into the sign of Cancer when we celebrate summer in the Northern Hemisphere and winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

      Today, metaphorically speaking, the Sun (your life essence) is conjunct Jupiter (the planet that expands whatever it touches). So, today your life essence expands in its fullness.

      GO NOW
      to read the full Solstice Astrology Report HERE.

      SPECIAL SAVE 50% OFF SOLSTICE REPORT

      Special – 30 minute private session with KG – ONLY $75.00
      Includes 15 minute analysis/review &15 minute mp3 recording (50% OFF Regular Price $150.00)

      Your Solstice Report Special will look at your Personal Astrology Cycle for the coming year with especial focus on your Jupiter cycle for creating abundance and prosperous circumstance. You can choose a General Forecast or ask that I focus on a specific area of interest, i.e. Relationship, Money, Health, Career.

      CLICK HERE for more information about private sessions with me and to order your Special 50% OFF  Solstice Report.

      Use coupon code SOLSTICE at check out! Offer ends Sunday, June 23rd at midnight ET.

      Your Solstice Healing Light Meditation with Archangel Raphael

      For this healing meditation you will call upon Archangel Raphael to attend you. Raphael’s name means “God heals” or “God has healed.” Raphael comes from the Hebrew word Rapha which means to “be still” “to release” and “let go”.

      You can call upon Raphael anytime you need assistance. Angels are non-demoninational and trans-dimensional, not bound by the laws of time and space, so they can be with you at any moment, as well as with others who call upon them at the same time.

      You must simply ask for assistance and the angel(s) are immediately with you as you need. Because you have free will you must invite angel(s) to help you.

      Raphael helps to heal your mind, mental thoughts, physical body and soul life energy field. Call upon Raphael to help you heal from any kind of addiction.
      GO NOW TO  Your Solstice Healing Light Meditation with Archangel Raphael.

      If for some reason you can't access the blog posts through the direct links provided please go to http://www.kgstiles.com and click on Blogs in the main top navigation. The Solstice Astrology is posted in the Health Mastery Directory and the Solstice Healing Light Meditation is posted in the Healing Meditations Directory.

      Thanks for joining us!

      Solstice peace love healing to you,

      -KG

      Mahalo!

      KG Stiles, Director
      Health Mastery Systems
      PurePlant Essentials
      2520 Springhill Drive
      P.O. Box 1124
      Ashland, OR 97520 USA
      (541) 941-7315
      www.kgstiles.com

      http://www.kgstiles.com/solstice-healing-light-meditation/

      Solstice Healing Light Meditation with Archangel Raphael

      Posted on June 19, 2013 by KG in Healing Meditations Blog.
      candle public domain Solstice Healing Light Meditation with Archangel Raphael
      I recommend you perform your Solstice Healing Light Meditation when the Sun ingresses into the sign Cancer on June 20th at 10:04pm PT until the Moon goes void of course at 12:16pm PT.
      *Note about timing your Solstice Meditation activation: If for some reason this recommended window of time is impractical for you simply set your intention when performing your meditation that it be activated in the recommended window of time whether you are performing your meditation before or after the recommended time.
      June 20th exact at 10:04pm PT
      World Clock Time Zone Converter
      What you will need: A white candle
      Light your white candle, then call upon Archangel Raphael to attend you during your meditation and, if you like, through the coming Solar New Year.
      Raphael’s name means “God heals” or “God has healed.” Raphael comes from the Hebrew word Rapha which means to “be still” “to release” and “let go”.
      You can call upon Raphael anytime you need assistance. Angels are non-demoninational and trans-dimensional, not bound by the laws of time and space, so they can be with you at any moment, as well as with others who call upon them.
      You must simply ask for assistance and the angel(s) are immediately with you as you need. Because you have free will you must invite angel(s) to help you.
      Raphael helps to heal your mind, mental thoughts, physical body and soul life energy field. Call upon Raphael to help you heal from any kind of addiction.
      500px Gethsemane Carl Bloch angel comforting jesus wiki public domain Solstice Healing Light Meditation with Archangel RaphaelFocus at the area of your universal heart (8th chakra) located halfway between your throat and heart.
      Imagine a beautiful thread of emerald green colored light opening and spiraling upward from your universal heart, connecting you with your soul energy field, connecting you with all that is.
      Imagine yourself surrounded by a halo of radiant emerald green light that is pulsing with vibrant life force energy.
      Breathe in deeply and exhale. Release any tension, or feeling of heaviness.
      Continue to breathe deeply and allow yourself to relax more and more deeply with each and every breath.
      As you continue to breathe, softly and peacefully, begin to feel yourself absorb the emerald green healing light of love available to you through the halo of emerald green light that is your soul energy field.
      Feel the power of your soul energy field resonate deeply within you as it flows through your body, mind, spirit & emotions.
      781px Karl Bodmer Travels in America 32 wiki public domain Solstice Healing Light Meditation with Archangel RaphaelFeel the power of love as it activates and multiplies exponentially within you, transforming and healing you at the deepest core level of your being.
      Feel yourself aglow with the emerald green healing light of love.
      You are a beaming lighthouse of love.
      You may channel this healing light of love through your hands or through your physical presence to heal any dis-ease within yourself or for another as you desire.
      Wishing you magic and miracles always.