Pleiadedolphininfos: The Pleiadians - The next phase in Global Ascension bia Meline Lafont ~ LOVE IS IN THE AIR! AA METATRON by Anna Merkaba plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      Our most dear brothers and sisters, our family and most important our beloved relatives. Today we wish to convey a special message about the upcoming summer solstice which is nearing as seen from your linear timeframe. We would like to elaborate on this topic with all of you, from heart to heart.

      The most enlightening energies are making their way in your reality and are at present amply to be found in your consciousness and in your heart. Those energies are present just to see to it that all that lingers on the path of Ascension will duly be able to fulfill, to experience and to Be this process. Those most appropriate energies come to a head-on collision with your current incarnation, possibly leading up to an enormous shock or confrontation with this reality.

      Everything will become more visible for all of you and you will recognize your own patterns and your creations more easily than ever before. This is as it should be, dear ones, for firstly you have to become aware of all that you are forming, being and creating. As soon as these new energetic impulses have been integrated in your Being, there will be a lot released in your consciousness that you yourself are the ones that put the process of Transformation and Ascension into motion on your own hook and you execute it. The current energies are there to assist you with this and to help activate the most deep and important matters so that you can continue enlarging your consciousness and growth.

      Read more »

      SUMMER SOLSTICE – JUNE 20/21 – LOVE IS IN THE AIR! – AA METATRON   Dear children of light. In a few days of your earth time, there will be a grand event occurring in the sky above your GAIA. The alignment of the planets are going to allow for the sun to increase its energies to be released and sent down to earth, form the cosmos, from the source, from the Andromeda, and from all that is, in order to improve all of your lives further still.   The event that we are referring to is that which you call SUMMER SOLSTICE – And this time it is all about LOVE. Yes indeed dear children of light, having completed one cycle you are now able to breathe easier.   Love … eternal, unconditional and pure love of the
cosmic rays is going to bask and caress the planet and each and every single one of you on planet earth in the powerful violet light. Love and in its purest form will fill your hearts and allow for much needed cleansing and release for each one of you.   Dear children of light, all that has and will be cleansed from your system will allow to be wide open to new phenomena that will occur within your being. Most of you are going to experience heightened sensations when it comes to your romantic love, to the love between parents, and friends and siblings, etc.  But mostly it is going to be a focus on the romantic type of love that you understand it to be in your earthly world.   Those that have not yet met their other half will begin to feel a stirring emotions inside them, a longing ,  to go somewhere new where they have never been before. There they will begin to experience various meetings that will eventually lead them to their soul mate, the soul mate
that they have indeed been waiting for. Oh yes  dear children of light , you are now entering a new phase; the phase of love. Now is the time to be joyous, playful, excited and experience the state of being  in love, to love and be loved by one and all.    Love is the key theme of this summer solstice. Bear in mind dear children that most of the effect will be of a personal nature. Yet the world is going to be affected by all of you and so it is mightily important, to remember to share the love that fills your heart and soul with the rest of humanity. Yes when you are going to experience the love, any type of love, you are going to radiate love and be love, your vibrations will then uplift those around you.  Consciously send love to them.   Many of you will also be meeting your TWIN FLAMES.  Yes this is the time of twin flame reunions dear children. You have completed an incredible cycle and you have worked hard to cleanse yourselves, and to allow the
new energies to enter you being., Those of you who are indeed ready are going to meet their twin flames and their soul mates, their soul families, and their soul groups.   On a Global Scale On a global scale you will see more and more coming up for healing and transmutation.. Finally humans are going to begin to realize that they are all the same, the ones that are fighting for their freedom and the ones that are trying to keep the freedom from them, are really all on the same team, and so, with the new love energies that are going to flood the planet with a violet ray of  the sun, many are going to awaken to the idea that they are not to fight, but to understand, be patient with each other and allow each other the freedom that they all want to have, much is going to take place on that day and weeks following the solstice.   Bare in mind dear children of light, your thoughts are manifesting very fast into your reality at the present moment in time, and
so we ask that all of your thoughts are to remain of a positive, nurturing, caring nature only.   That is not to say that there aren’t going to be an cataclysmic events, on the contrary., love will allow the fear in each and every soul to recede, it will allow the trigger of fear to be pushed back into its place. But how each soul is going to handle this newfound love in their heart and freedom from fear varies greatly.   The energies of the Summer Solstice will support your freedom, the energies will support you stepping out of the box of the illusionary, but it is up to each an everyone of you to either walk towards the light with confidence or shrink back in fear and close off to love.   GROUP MEDITATION INFORMATION  - Message to those that will be in meditation on June 20th/21st :  When you are ready to begin your Solstice group meditation, we ask that  you gather in a circle of light and spread your vibrations throughout the circle by holding
hands. Envision  that in the middle of your circle of friends there is a pillar of light and all of you are lighting up that pillar of light with your intention.   Once the pillar is lit up, you are to envision that  it is burning from within and from without while sending energy into the depths of the Gaia and into the cosmos, enveloping  the whole earth and each and every conscious being that resides on your planet at this very moment.  Send your love and light to the places that need it most, send your love and light to the people that need it most. Those that are angry, those that are still sleeping, those that do not understand, send them all the love that you can possibly feel and envision in your mionds eye.   All in all you are to expect a wonderous summer dear children of the light, a wondrous time indeed , the Aquarian age has indeed began, a new age is upon you, much has been done by the workers of light and now it is time for all of you to
bask in the love frequencies of the cosmic rays of the sun.  We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.   Metatron – Channeld by Anna Merkaba   http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/ andhttp://sacredascension.blogspot.com/

[...]

      Hi my precious friends and family, this is an update from a friend and lightworker that was so kind to share the current situation and update in Istanbul... Give them all your Love and support by sending them Light, Love and peace, protection and healing ♥  Love Méline and thank you to Zeynep for this article and strength.

      People stand in silent protest at Taksim Square after a man's silent vigil inspired copycat protests

      Dear Friends,

      You might remember my latest update was posted late on Sunday night (Turkish Time) saying that Facebook arrests have begun and that I was advised not to post anything opposing the government and delete all my past updates. And a large group of us have done just that. I woke up on Monday morning feeling furious! I was so mad at myself because I gave into FEAR the night before; one thing I preach people not to do and convince them that it is just an illusion. So at 6 AM in the morning I wanted to write this note on my wall. But I chose to wait. Anger and fury are also part of fear and I pulled myself back from everything I witnessed through the screens of my TV, my laptop and friends. Then I had to accept that I am human, we all are and we are allowed to make mistakes, and then relief came.

      So please let me back up a little and explain you the events that are happening in Turkey since Saturday. Some of you might be aware and some not. After negotiations with the Prime Minister, the protest groups relaxed a little seeing some small hope of peace and they were actually preparing to scale down the protest in Gezi Park. So everyone in a celebratory mood and this being the weekend, the Gezi Park and Taksim square was packed with all kinds of people including elderly, children and tourists. At around 8PM while there was a concert in the park, people were warned to empty it and within minutes the attack started. Now I can tell you about the following 36-40 hours of torture this nation went through in detail and I contemplated long about posting one of the hundreds of footages of unarmed, peaceful people being beaten by groups of policemen, gassed grandparents, children losing their parents in mayhem, residents being gassed in their own homes, hotels, restaurants, chemists, hospitals and first aid centres being attacked and all sorts of violence you wouldn’t dream of. And I decided not to ruin your day just like it has been ruining our lives for the last 4 days. Please just know that we became a battered, bruised nation over the weekend both physically and psychologically.
      Read more »

      John Smallman

      Humanity’s powerful progression along the path to awakening continues.  Despite the apparent delays – because truly there are no delays, ever – all is proceeding apace as more and more of humanity realize that what they have been experiencing as life, riven with disagreements and conflicts, is not what they had intended, not what they had wanted, because love and acceptance is what everyone without exception really desires and is seeking.  This worldwide growth in awareness of the inadequacy of the life experience for most of humanity is causing many to reflect on it and to intend to change it.  Your intent is powerful, and your collective realization of the inadequacy of the human life experience is leading to awareness that the only way that the essential changes to humanity’s way of living can be achieved is if each and every one of you changes your own attitudes and behaviors.  Waiting for others to change cannot, does not, and will not work, and that has finally become apparent to large numbers of you, large enough numbers to change the collective intent.  That is what is happening, and that is quite fantastic progress.
      Read more »

      Balance at Stewart Mineral Springs

      One of the beautiful aspects of my lifestream that I truly enjoy is conveying the essence of the unseen; the mysterious, glorious unknown of this Shift in Consciousness. As June unfolds its miraculous gifts of Source Intelligence, Unity and deep transformation, the heart of Ascension is revealed to us, moment by moment. No particle of our beingness will remain untouched as this new level of photonic light penetrates each cell, structure and signature of our existence as spirit-inhabiting-body-on-a-planet.

      Last SUNday we REceived a wave of pure light so unique, so powerful, that it initiated deep activations of the Solar Heart center and the light signatures of DNA which we have been bringing in with our gateway and grid work this year. I was outside at 5AM last SUNday, interacting with the lightships who had been close and active that night, when a good deal of flashing/beaming began. This is usually a heads-up for an incoming energetic. It stopped just prior to the photonic wave penetration; I took a breath and was overwhelmed by the purity of the light wave; it went straight for the Solar Heart Center and radiated out through all of my body, lightbody, energy bodies … a deep healing, activation and blissful peace that has not weakened. The message came right away: My heart is clear. I AM clear.
      Read more »

      Love AnchorThese are such wonderful times that you are living in.  Love has been fully anchored on Mother Earth.  Love is now spreading throughout Mother Earth.  It is engulfing so many souls.

      Full awakening of humanity is underway.  Please understand that not all will understand what is happening.  People will be scared, they will be confused, and they will be lost. You can help them by holding their hand, and by letting them know that they are loved.

      You are heading into a new world, all of you.  Nobody is being left behind.  This has been Divinely decreed.  The love that is flowing into Mother Earth at these times is unmatched.  The dark will be overcome by the energies.  The dark will eventually awaken and move into love.  Love all beings that are playing a dark role.  They are teachers.Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google