Shanta Gabriel: Please join me at my Solstice Teleconference, Friday June 21

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      Please join me at my Solstice Teleconference, Friday June 21
      Messages from Archangel Gabriel
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      The Gabriel Messages

      Solstice Teleconference:
      Through the Wormhole into the Light

      From Mt. Shasta

      A New Teleconference with Shanta Gabriel

      June 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm Pacific Time

      Most of us are familiar with the idea of a Wormhole from the movie Contact or from years of watching Star Trek episodes. In that genre, people were propelled instantly light years into another galaxy. The Gateway of Power we are experiencing is very similar. We were given a powerful download of Sacred Feminine and Masculine Balance during the Equinox-Full Moon period, accompanied by once-in-a-lifetime astrological occurrences. On April 25 we began a rare series of Eclipses. Though the last eclipse ended with the Full Moon on May 24, the intensity of the energies which is being called the Wormhole, will end near the Solstice on June 21.
      To add to the intensity of our Alchemical Transformation of Consciousness there are comets, asteroids and unprecedented numbers of solar flares. And let’s not forget to include the Chinese Year of the Snake that started in February. That means that our spiritual energy, the Kundalini, has been activated and is rising. There is a centered core of Divine Light moving up through our chakra systems awakening all that is in its path.
      If there is anything we needed to clear out of the way, it has become really obvious. In this auspicious time with all these milestone events, it appears that through this empowerment by the higher energy frequencies, we are literally being flung into Radical Transformation!

      After the Wormhole, where will we be?

      Through the power of our group energy and with the help of the Archangels, we will activate the next quarter to the Fall Equinox and join together in creating a strong empowered Gateway for our new lives in 5th dimensional reality.

      I will be joined by Shamanic Astrologer Kelly Beard, of KarmicTools.com who will help us to understand the planetary support and the new energies we have available for our new Light-filled awakening after June 21.

      Sign up and join Shanta in an experiential teleconference on the other side of the Wormhole to celebrate Solstice, June 21 at 6 p.m. Pacific time.
      The investment for this teleconference is $33. More information and registration here.

      Listen to "Awakening Light" Meditation

      Awakening Light Meditation
      To build energy for the Solstice, Shanta is offering a free meditation for you to listen to.

      Experience the fullness of your being and a deep abiding connection to your most Divine Self through this guided meditation.

      Opening to receive Divine Light within and through you allows a powerful force of energy to be anchored in the Earth for your own evolution and for your world. This activation floods your being with Divine Light, sparking every cell with higher frequencies. In a soothing grace-filled way, Shanta creates a high vibrational space and a process that you can use again and again to activate your next steps, and empower your life.

      Listen online for free

      About Shanta

      Shanta Gabriel is a teacher, spiritual evolutionary and the author of The Gabriel Messages.

      For more information about her classes, private sessions and products, visit her site at
      www.TheGabrielMessages.com/Resources

      Enjoy a private session with Shanta. Sign up before June 21 to receive a $20 discount.
      Copyright © 2013 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 730
      Mt. Shasta, CA 96067