The Turn of the Wheel: SUMMER SOLSTICE 2013 ~ WHEN I CALL YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      The Turn of the Wheel
      Summer Solstice 2013 ~ June 20-22
      Litha Summer

      WHEN I CALL You are always there (Gratitude Song) ~ Angela Zawada
      click above to be inspired

      Dearest Ones,

      Summer Solstice Litha (June 20th) is the longest day of the year, with the most light bathing us.. that we remember ourselves as light.  Just as its opposite Turn of the eight spoked Wheel, Winter Solstice is a reminder that we also are shadow.. that both are equally growers of the Garden of Self.  As we evolve our consciousness, we move into a perception of reality that embraces both equally. The checkerboard of the duality of black and white in the world of appearances, in the third dimension, as we see through it, becomes Non-dual awareness that is "neither and both". We become more impartial, less reactive to the appearances in our lives, that arise to show us exactly how we are evolving toward pure Awareness, Oneness. Thus our "reactivity" can be seen as a great gift,  pin pointing exactly where we are still stuck in the checkerboard of duality in judgment, fear, partiality, conditionality etc.  Then in those moments, with vigilance, we can make a new choice that moves us toward the peace of pure Awareness.

      So who is the small "I" in you that reacts to situations in life? That is a being worth getting to know. Who is it in you that has those reactive outbursts and emotionally charged reactions? Quite simply it is: THE SMALL I. The ego/mind personality that is attached, identified and clinging to its position to feel  (fill in the blank.). safe, loved, valued, seen, secure etc.  As Marianne Williamson said. in the Course of Miracles, "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists, therein lies the peace of God."   Really breathe and take that in. So the game in moving consciousness toward pure Awareness, becomes determining what is REAL.  Asking yourself, is this real, or is this just an appearance on the screen of duality? If it is eternal, you will know that, by the peace that you feel. If it is not real, you will feel all the disturbances attending what is NOT real.  It is a simple filter with powerful results,  if you attend to asking this one question. "Is this real?"

      What inspired me to write this Summer Solstice missive was an amazing living angel in my life, Angela Zawada, sending me a song that she has just written, from the purity of her experience of what is real.  (See the sound link above). Her passion in life, is expressing her love of the Divine in sound. Her song, "When I Call. You are Always There" is what answered that question in this moment for her. And what deeply struck me besides the amazing beauty of the crystalline voice and gospel choir back up, was the pure love that motivates us to try to express, what cannot be expressed in words. Angie was inspired by the Divine to try to express that place where "I" and "You" dissolve into the peace of Oneness, that only pure sound can communicate.  I was so deeply touched by her offering and hope that you will be as well.   And to the end of our entering into the peace of Non-dual awareness where we are all One.. do I send this Summer Solstice missive with deep love from this apparent "I" to the appearance of "you".

       In Oneness....
       Your sister, ariel

       PLUS: IF YOU ARE IN THE SF BAY AREA COME JOYFULLY CELEBRATE SUMMER SOLSTICE with the 13 Moon Community, SUNDAY JUNE 23RD. Open to all!

      Ariel is a scribe for The Mayan Oracle and The 13 Moon Oracle. For more information about her work go to Holographic Goddess.

      For information about the Sanctuary of the Open Heart being built go to

      Sanctuary of the Open Heart | 1201 Park St. | Alameda | CA | 94501