136.1 Hz or C# in 432 Hz (Sound of Earth’s Planetary Cycle) + Perfect Fifth FIXED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      Jun 18 2013

      136.1 Hz or C# in 432 Hz (Sound of Earth’s Planetary Cycle) + Perfect Fifth FIXED

      1 Vote

      This is the FIXED version which is exactly 136.1 Hz (or C# in 432 Hz. C# in 432 Hz has a .04 Hz difference).
      “The Swiss scientist Hans Cousto, author of the Cosmic Octave, discovered how to convert planetary cycles into musical pitches. Using his system the sa corresponds to the sound of one Earth year of the time it takes the earth to circle the Sun. To arrive at the frequency of 136.1 Hz, an earth year is reduced to a second (frequencies are measured in cycles per second). An earth year is 365.242 days and an earth day is 86,400 seconds. When the days are multiplied by seconds the result will be 315,567,925.9747 seconds to one earth year. To arrive at an audible sound, 315,567,925.9747 seconds are divided into one (year) and then raised 32 octaves. The result will be the audible tone of 136.1 Hz.”
      This is 136.1 Hz + it’s relative Perfect Fifth, 2:3 interval (in pure tuning). The perfect fifth interval was considered by Pythagoras to be the most consonant interval. Since Pythagoras conceptualized the Harmony of the Spheres, he and Hans would probably have seen eye-to-eye on this.

      136.1 hz 136 om c# sharp planetary cycle numerology pseudoscience perfect fifth pure tuning just intonation pythagorean 432 hans cousto schumann resonance healing frequency cosmic solfeggio sound harmonics