Pleiadedolphininfos: When You See A Need Fill It...Gillian Macbrth-Louthan ~ This is a journey of consciousness - Channeled by Ron Head and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      You AS A PLANET, are asked to place all of your desires, your wants, and your needs upon an invisible future.  Life is Asking you to stand at the top OF WHAT YOU KNOW YOURSELF TO BE. As you reach into your higher heart for more truths, you also reach for higher creational abilities.  Your hearts’ desires live above the patterns of the mass chaos and consciousness.  The new doorway of dark matter materialization sits on your porch waiting to get fed. This is the place outside the boundaries of safety. The heart of safety no longer lives within the earthen code of evolution.  These manifestations live in the invisible. They live within the power of all those things you have deleted and pushed away, to be dealt with another day.  You have each walked into a stairway of inquiring, what is the next step of my journey, of my heart, of my mission. There are so few that truly know without a shadow of a doubt, that the invisible will manifest in accordance with how deeply, how strongly, how powerfully one believes.
      Read more »

      serephina✾ Happy Monday, everyone!  I decided to begin the week by pulling a card from the “Messages From Your Angels” deck, and the card that turned up this morning is Serephina.  Serephina is the Angel of Families, and her appearance today signifies the manifestation of some long-anticipated soul-family connections, which we can realistically expect to come our way in the approaching months.  I don’t think there’s a one of us reading this whose heart hasn’t longed for these types of interactions.  And while, yes, these relationships are very deep and ancient in the spiritual sense, they will more than likely present themselves in Human form as wonderful and surprisingly fun friendships.  You can easily identify your true “family members” when you meet them.  It’s an intuitive thing. They will be that person whose energy is somehow, unexplainably resonant with yours. You automatically just click.  It’s as though within moments of meeting each other you just know that you’ve found yourself an amazing new friend!
      Read more »

      Photo by Gretchen Hermey
      Photo by Gretchen Hermey
      Michael

      We will speak now of some of the things you may expect in your continued process of ascension.  The question has been posed to our channel, and thereby to us, “What of those who are mentally incapacitated, those in institutions, those who are elderly and refuse to listen?”  And further, we have heard many times questions about children, parents, dogs, cats, and a long list of others.  We ask you to please rework your understandings of what this process is.

      Please release your ideas of transporting to some other dream world, in whatever fashion, and leaving others behind.  Everything and everyone in this universe is being affected by the rising of, and expansion of consciousness.  It is impossible to not be affected.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google