Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Elemental ~ Light Within

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      The Heart, The Soul, of our Beloved Mother Earth continues to call to all across this planet. Some may not recognize Her Touch upon their minds and hearts; some may well choose to ignore or turn away yet that does not mean Her call does not continue to reverberate across all levels to all beings that live here. It does and She will for there is deep patience, love, and compassion within her. That does mean Gaia does not rise up when the periods and times call for this for She truly does. That is apart of the call for those who receive it and embrace it. To stand for life for all on this world and especially to be nurturers and protectors. For as we relearn how to reconnect with Her and are open to being apart of creating an intimate connection with Her how we can we not be experience a unity like we may not have experienced consciously before? How can we not experience and embrace wholeness which is an fruit of healing on all levels: Emotionally, Mentally, Spiritually and Physically? How can we not be transformed in the process? That is apart of the Pulse of Life, of the awakening of that Divine spark within us as Our Heartbeat begins to beat in rhythm with Hers?

      There are many ways of connecting with Our Beloved Earth. Gardening, hiking, swimming, caring for a new plant and yes even sitting quietly on the ground/grass and simply being open to the elements. The feel of the grass and earth beneath you; the feel of even the slightest of breezes upon our face and body; the scents which will smell (some subtle and some clear with each aroma bearing their special insights and illuminations); the sounds that we can hear with our physical ears and with our soul as well.

      Continue to genuinely and sincerely offer gratitude for all that is in your life especially for the food which we have to eat. Be gracious, be patient, and be bold knowing that as you attune to Her we are, in the same moment, attuning, reawakening and expanding our awareness and clarity, deepening our understanding and wisdom and shining Our Inner Divine Radiance through the synergy of this alignment and relationship with Her. For this is apart of our reconnecting and attuning ourselves to Spirit, Source, God/dess, the Universe or however each of us call to that Divine Presence that permeates and is imbued in every part of existence. Be open to allowing this to unfold naturally, listen to the wisdom, love and patience of Your Inner Voice and Know the beings who are with us, that give us guidance, comfort and insight will compliment that; those who of planes we do not see with our physical eyes and those here who walk this world that are here in person...especially those who touch you at your deepest place and always give their eternal love, devotion and support to you from the Divine Heart giving unselfishly and patiently. Each of us knows who those are and that we will continue to grow closer, laugh together, cry together and love one another deeply and compassionately with a passion and dedication of the Soul that transcends all things and encompasses all in the same moment.

      All of this and more is a beautiful Divine Reflection of how Our Beloved Earth loves us, comforts us, guides us and encourages us. See Her reflection within each of our mirrors for She does see You within Her own. *:x lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image