Blooming Humans: Day 40 - One Heart, One World, One Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      ONE HEART, ONE WORLD, ONE LOVE

      Beloveds,

      Birthing New Reality
      begins in our Hearts ...

      Dream Seeds activate,
      Rooted in Earth Wisdom,
      A knew Be-Leaf System appears.

      Branching into harmonious expressions of BE-ing,
      Budding possibilities Bloom ...
      Flowering into Beauty-filled experiences
      offering fruitful Joy for All.

      Seeding the continuance of Life,
      our Tree of Love thrives
      in the Garden of Illuminated Hearts.

      In Gratitude, we grow ...
      One Heart, One World, One Love.

      =====================================

      Blooming Humans are WE!

      =====================================

      "The relationship between our quest for divine purpose
      and our capacity to love is tangible. As we open
      the gateway to our heart, our callings step on through,
      revealing themselves a little bit more with every deepening.

      As we infuse our lives with loving-kindness, we enliven our
      path, granting ourselves the energy we need to see our Godly
      purpose all the way through to completion. Love is God
      in her most clarified forms."

      ~ Jeff Brown (Soulshaping)
      http://soulshaping.com/

         42 Day Blooming Humans Solstice Unity Wave

      New Moon Activations * Triple Eclipse Initiations * Solstice Celebrations

                                   May 10, 2013 - June 20, 2013

                     Missing a message? Find it here:  Daily Archive
                                 Connect with community here:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloominghumans

                                 www.BloomingHumans.com
                   contact us: bloomcrew @ bloominghumans.com

      Inspired by these messages? Thank you for Considering a Contribution
      and Receiving bonus Gifts here:

      http://bloominghumans.com/2013wave

      Go Gratitude, 7650 s. McClintock Dr, Ste. 103-342, Tempe, Arizona 85284, USA