Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman June 17, 2013 -- The End of Karma

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      June 17, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      With the Solstice this week, which is another power point in this year of many powerful transitions and transformations, we achieve a key milestone that sets the stage for the next quarter and a new balance of power, creation and energy flow.  As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things would be moving so quickly in June and July that the summer would be over before we knew it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      This is stated in this week's channeled Uriel message, the promise of karma-free living is now closer than ever to its fulfillment and it is up to us to empower that paradigm, it is not created for us. Can we release our fear that without our continued support and healing, the earth will fall back into its old ways? Read the channeled message below:.

      We are in the final week of the Raise your Vibes - the 21 Day Evolution Adventure. So many wonderful transformations, realizations, understandings and shifts are being experienced by the program's dedicated, committed and hard-working students. It is not an accident that this program ends on June 21, the Solstice and that's our final session. If you want to take this program, I will make it available for self study after the course is over. Stay tuned for more information on how you can benefit from this powerful, life changing course.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Uriel's Message - The End of Karma & The New Era of Creation
      Karma has been the path of the earth and of its human family since the beginning of this ascension cycle. This is the foundation of the third dimensional paradigm and it contains the promise of evolution from fear to love, from limitation to expansion, and from suffering to joy and ascension into higher dimensions of being. To attain the promise of ascension humanity must complete its karmic path through forgiveness, which is required to end karma. These lessons are both your blessing and your greatest challenges, as you have experienced in the many lifetimes and struggles that have defined your karmic path. You have seen this is as path from karma to redemption but it is really simply moving from karma, the path of destiny and healing, to creation, the path of the divine human, one-ness, connection and of intentional energy flow. The karmic path has come to an end, if you choose to allow it to.
      Then, last week, after finishing the laundry, I had a feeling that changing the light bulb should not be that difficult...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in June 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139