Pleiadedolphininfos: The Arcturian Group ~ Beyond the Threshold and More

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013

                                        JUNE 16, 2013

      Greetings dear ones, once again we come to  speak to you of truth and love which you are now  taking to the next level.  You are evolving quickly and the Light on earth is rising although you do not hear much of this on your news.   Many are awakening and feeling a need to be free of the tyranny and bondage that up to now they have taken for granted.  This  inner journey is being reflected in the outer which is why you see world wide resistance to authority taking place.  In general, most do not understand what is happening, but are being driven by an inner knowing that they are entitled to the freedom of having their voices heard and to lives lived free from manipulation and strife.
      Read more »

      By Rysa5, GoldrinG

      The new paradigm has been created and the network is empowered. The network is a grid of connections between affinities and realities. There is a dynamic harmonic stream between the points of light. A membrane of consciousness floats like a clear layer, a blanket of light, a field of energy between the points of light which are the beings of spiritual affinity. With feeling and awareness you begin to recognize each other as Wayshowers and you are aware of the strength of the illuminations. You are radiant energy with brightness, density, effervescence, clarity, presence, quality, luminescence, intensity and the enlightened auras shining forth into the darkness.

      Higher intelligence has been asked to formulate a plan for the ascension of earth energy into sacred oneness. The Earth is being transformed by Light. Light is a vibration and the Light which is transforming the Earth is a Higher Light which is creating change in the planetary system as the accelerated frequencies of this cosmic energy of Higher Light demands entrainment to this frequency.
      Read more »

      Today I wanted to write something about Love.  This post came to my mind while my being was feeling something, while I was reading a message from someone I care for deeply from the heart.  This post is for that someone

      Love makes you think in terms of wanting the other part of you, longing for that someone or something that completes you in one single heartbeat.  Love is the perfection of your being in all purity of Essence, it shares an ecstatic joy and blissful feeling that runs through your veins and every single cell of your being.  The heart is the motor and creator of it and pumps this purity and essence of your being through your entire existence and parts of you.  The whole you now feels this state of being called Love and it feels at home, it feels perfected and complete, whole again as ONE.

      When you Love someone deeply, whether it being your partner or child, friend or family, someone special... You are affected by this deep feeling of gratitude, respect and foremost a warm deep feeling that makes the butterflies fly like crazy inside of your being.  It is called the activation of you that is experienced in your current form, from a higher state of being.  The entire heart is glowing and feeling warm, it is beating stronger: emanating a profound deep pink flow of energy that touches every single existence in your core and being.  The Kundalini starts to flow out of the heart space when it is opened up by this pure and unconditional Love, that I am feeling when connecting with that special someone.
      Read more »

      Whenever you have a resistance towards anything, you end up creating an electrical charge, a bio-electrical response.  This charge then becomes positive or negative depending on which pole you direct your sled towards (your sled being every thought). Earth is filled with infinite possibilities.  Possibility lives in every situation you are being drawn into, every energetic thought, and reaction.

      Imagine yourself as a mathematical equation, a series of numbers and letters.  Each time a number or letter in that equation changes, the outcome changes.  When your life moves you into a cul-de-sac that seems to have no way out, it is then you must learn to fly above what blocks your progress.  Lift your thinking upward to a new plateau of creation.
      Read more »

      There is a message that we want to discuss with you today, and
      the message is that there s a lot to do… yes indeed, what you see in the sky is
      indeed not simple clouds, these are the codes, the codes of the universe to
      bring peace and harmony to your planet, yes indeed we are hiding in the clouds
      and whenever you look up there we are, guiding you every step of the way,
      loving you unconditionally so, uplifting your energies, so that you can move forward.
      It has indeed been a very dark week for most of you and the reason for that is
      that yes indeed it is so, that there were a lot of misunderstandings and a lot
      of fear, yes fear from those that are still in darkness, for as we have told you
      the earth is half in darkness and half in light, and it is not because the sun
      sets and rises again, it is because the energies of the people are still in
      darkness. But not to worry for it will change very soon, and with all of your
      help it will change even faster.
      Read more »

      June 14, 2013

      Visiting Starships
      Since Sandy and Jason had the discussion about their dreams, they have become much more aware of my presence. In fact, they have been meditating together and asking me for guidance. My primary guidance has been in ways to better remember their times on the Ship. Many of our Inter-planetary Ships have been in the higher fourth dimension of Earth since before 9-11-2001.

      The Galactic Federation was very aware that a world war could have easily arisen from that incident. It was not within the Divine Plan to stop the incident, but the Galactics were able to work with the consciousness of the masses of awakened ones to avoid a world war. Fortunately, there were enough Lightworkers on Earth at that time to whom we could send our light to override the vast wave of darkness.

      Read more »

      TreeIf you have a sinus headache or a toothache or any sort of moderate pain or discomfort, there is something that you can do to help you get rid of this pain.  It should work instantly for you.

      This remedy is better than taking over the counter or prescription pain medication as the pain medicine may have adverse side effects.  Remember that you have an inner and an outer aura.

      This is your etheric body.  The etheric body follows the contours of your physical body and this etheric body composes the energy field in which you live and move.  When you are sick, it is typically because there is an energy leak in your aura or you are congested or depleted of energy.  Ki or prana energy is the vital energy or the life-force.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google