Patricia Cota-Robles: YOUR LIGHT IS NEEDED NOW!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013

      YOUR LIGHT IS NEEDED NOW!
      by Patricia Cota-Robles

      www.eraofpeace.org

      We are being called to a Higher Service, and we are being presented with an unprecedented opportunity to raise the consciousness of the masses of Humanity.

      Please watch this 3-minute video and let it resonate in your heart. This is truly a global Activity of Light.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di6SqC47-wY

      (If this link does not work please copy and paste it into your browser.)

      This is a special invitation to the
      27th Annual World Congress on Illumination

      August 10-15, 2013
      Loews Ventana Resort in Tucson, Arizona

      The World Congress on Illumination is not like other conferences. It is orchestrated each year through the unified efforts of Lightworkers and the Company of Heaven. This conference is designed to fulfill the greatest need of the hour on behalf of Humanity and the Earth. Every year the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth evaluate how much Light has been added to the World through the conscious efforts of Humanity. Then it is determined how that Light can be utilized to serve the greatest need of the hour, and to fulfill the Divine Mission that will most effectively help Humanity to move forward in the Light. Once that decision is made from On High, the mission is revealed to those who have volunteered to organize the Annual World Congress on Illumination.

      For details on what this year's mission is and how you can fulfill your part in this critical facet of the Divine Plan, please go to our website www.eraofpeace.org and click on the link for The 27th Annual World Congress on Illumination.

      Our Father-Mother God and the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth are sending forth a Clarion Call to all Lightworkers, this includes YOU and me. We are being asked to gather within the portal of the most powerful forcefield of our Father-Mother God's Transfiguring Divine Love. This portal is in the foothills of Tucson, Arizona. Together we will form a mighty transformer through which the Light of God will flow to help raise the consciousness of Humanity, and to fulfill this facet of the Divine Plan.
      It is critical that Lightworkers from around the world be physically present to form the transformer by unifying our Heart Flames. Listen to your heart, and Trust your inner guidance. KNOW that if you are being guided to be physically present for this life-transforming event, then your I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven will assist you in paving the way. This is true whether you need assistance with time, energy, or money to accomplish this facet of your Divine Mission. Pay attention, and respond to your heart's call. Your Light is needed now!

      Please watch this 3-minute video and let it resonate in your heart. This is truly a global Activity of Light.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di6SqC47-wY

      (If this link does not work please copy and paste it into your browser.)

      27th Annual World Congress on Illumination
      August 10-15, 2013
      Loews Ventana Resort in Tucson, Arizona
       For details go to

      www.eraofpeace.org