[ANGEL] 26 Gemini, The Angels of Secret Spiritual Families

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15 9:23 AM

      26 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Secret Spiritual Families

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Bilifo’

      Beloved,

      We teach and inspire those who have experienced the “second birth”,  which can be seen as a divine rebirth into spiritual awareness.

      At conception in mother's womb, the feelings of mother and father, both positive and negative, are imprinted on the fertilized egg that forms into the physical body temple.

       This imprint on that first cell, imprints on all the trillions of cells that form from that first cell.

       When we are born as an infant nine months later, we will work through this feeling imprint, our inheritance, for many years.

      "The sins of the Fathers are repeated unto seven generations."

      Finally the day arrives on our spiritual path when we reexperience the feelings of our heavenly Father and our heavenly Mother, the original Divine Light and Cosmic Love of Divine Creation.

       This can be thought of as the original conception; THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, of our immortal Divine I AM PRESENCE.

      light
body

         At this point, we are reborn, and we continue to grow in this divine and perfect imprint.

      We guide those who are reborn into ever more splendid and mature Divine Consciousness and flowing divine love.

       We carefully guide these children of light and love into spiritual families that nurture God’s kingdom and guide into full awakening.

       []

      Patterns of life can be seen as recursive, embedded fractals.

      This means that patterns are repeated over and over again in ever larger sizes into infinity according to mathematical formulas.

       This is why an atom looks exactly like a solar system.

        Remember that it  has been written that man is made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.

      People contain within them all of the patterns of creation.

      Lord Melchizedek
      When a person reexperiences these divine patterns within, then this experience transmutes the patterns of human ancestors and the feelings of the 'Godself' is now finally imprinted on the primary cell of the body, and then communicated to all the cells.

       The Divine Self is then born into physical incarnation.

      jeshua
      This is the second birth.

      “As above, so below.”

      The purpose of creation is infinite manifestations of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Being throughout time and space.

       People who have been reborn are conscious co-creators with Divine Being of the splendor and majesty of all the divine qualities, with dominion over all creation.

       Co-creations occurs through the quadrapolar magnet, which is the four levels of consciousness known as being-will, mind, emotion, and sensation.

      These levels correspond to Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves.

      Recursive patterns of life are found on these four levels of awareness.

        Through these four levels of awareness infinite beingness, power, love and sensations flow outward like light, and bless all.

      As sons and daughters of Divine Being reach states of maturity of divine consciousness on these four levels, we guide them to form secret societies or families for purposes of creating and maintaining Sacred Patterns with true spiritual morality together.

       THe Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )

      Secrecy is required so that they may go about their work in an uninterrupted and free manner.

      We protect spiritual families so that the proper members are drawn to them and no interferences disturb them.

       The first thing on my
mind....

       We make sure that spiritual families receive whatever they need to grow in wisdom and sacredness.

      302976_557803514262172_1983946854_n.png
      We nurture them so that their activities to manifest Heaven on Earth are fruitful.

      We guide secret families in their activities as teachers and guardians of the sacred processes of manifestation.

        We help other children of Divine Being, those who are less mature, receive benefits, teachings, and services of these spiritual families.

      Through their teachings, other evolving sons and daughters of Divine Being can be helped to safely mature enough to become parts of secret spiritual families themselves.

      Spiritual evolution has operated in this way from the beginning.

      “As above, so below.”

      MIRACLES

      B-I-L-I-F-O’

      B…We are guardians of the most profound mysteries of polarity and miracles, particularly within secret spiritual societies.

      [B… Consider the first letter which symbolizes all polarity in all created universes on all levels and in all planes of existence.  As long as there is time and space there must be polarity. One begets the other.  There is an in and an out, an up and a down,  cold and  hot.   There is electricity and magnetism.

       The positive cannot exist without the negative in time and space.  Divine Providence enables these polarities to WORK TOGETHER FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED.   Understanding the harmony of polarity is THE KEY to understanding the nature of universal consciousness.

      ‘In the mental plane, mastery of this virtue gives a child of God perfect control of the electric/will and magnetic/feeling fluids in all the spheres and planes.  A person becomes master of life and death and is given the power to change any fate.  But he/she will never cause a change in the planned karma of a human being without good reason and approval by Divine Providence, he/she will not cause any harm.’

      This virtue has a light violet color, the musical note of A, is of the earth element so it has the sensation of weight, and the right eyeball is formed from it. ]

      *

      I…We decide the fate of those in our custody according to karmic laws and the highest good of all.

      [ The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, reaping and sowing, memory, conscience, and remembrance.

      Light opal color, musical note of G, earth element, left kidney.]

      *

      L…We teach how divine glory and majesty works in various spheres, the mystery of magic equilibrium, becoming invisible, and immortality.

      [L… The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues.

       These virtues taken together are the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and Being.  By mastering the virtue of unity with all of the divine virtues, it is possible to create in the Akasha the splendor and majesty of heaven so that it manifests in the being, in the will, in the intellect, in the feelings, and in the reality of the physical world.

       This awakens true spiritual morality, mastery of emotions, great courage and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others. This is the virtue of vitality and eternal youth.

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful translucent olive green, the musical note is F, the sensation is the air element of ease, and the organ formed by it is the spleen.]

      *

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15 1:40 PM

      Here is today's correct message. The 26 Leo message was sent by mistake.

      26degrees Gemini

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 10 , Jun 16 10:56 AM

      26degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Secret Spiritual Families

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

        Bilifo

      Beloved,

      Weteach and inspire those who have experienced the “second birth”,  which canbe seen as a divine rebirth into spiritual awareness.

      At conception in mother's womb, the emotions of mother and father, both positiveand negative, are imprinted on the fertilized egg that forms into the physicalbody temple.

       This imprint on that first cell, imprints on all the trillions of cells that form from that first cell.

       When we are born as an infant nine months later, we will work through this emotional  imprint, our inheritance, for many years.

      "Thesins [and blessings] of the Fathers are repeated unto seven generations."

      Finally the day arrives on our spiritual path when we reexperience the emotions of our heavenly Father and our heavenly Mother, the original Divine Light and Cosmic Love of Divine Creation.

[...]

      When a person reexperiences these divine patterns within, then this experience transmutes the patterns of human ancestors and the divine emotions of the 'Godself' is now finally imprinted on the primary cell of the body, and then communicated to all the cells.