Aloha Friends, Capricorn Full Moon Kite Release Your Struggles Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013

      June 15, 2013

      Aloha Friends,

      We are coming into a Grand Water Trine between Saturn (the planet that brings reorganization and new structure), Jupiter (the Santa Claus of the Zodiac and bestower of gifts and prosperous circumstances) and Neptune (the planet of spiritual ideals and dreams). This alignment of planets brings opportunities for the realization of your dreams. Trines are easy flowing and beneficial influences.

      The Capricorn Full Moon forms a Kite pattern in the heavens with the addition of Pluto forming a sextile to Saturn and Neptune. The tail of the Kite is Jupiter conjunct the Sun in Cancer the sign of home, family and security issues. The planets Mercury (about to go retrograde), Venus and Mars are also in Cancer presently adding focus for positive changes and influences coming into this area of your life.

      This is also what's called a super moon or perigree full moon.
      This full moon is not only the closest and largest full moon of the year. It is also the moon’s closest encounter with Earth for all of 2013. The moon will not be so close again until August, 2014. So the Capricorn full moon will appear larger and brighter than usual and its elctromagentic force upon our human emotions and the earth's tides will be at their strongest. Additionally the Moon rules Cancer, so the area where the Sun, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Mars are now located in your chart are especially highlighted.

      The Capricorn Full Mooon brings achievement, fulfillment and realization of long awaited rewards. You may experience hard won success. New realizations about yourself or about your life situation can surface now for integration. Everything about this Capricorn Full Moon is purposeful and useful to your achieving your desires and objectives in life. So pay especial attention to what happens now.

      This particular Capricorn Full Moon is also excellent for letting go of any struggles within yourself or with your life situation. Be willing to let go of any clutter and clear your heart and mind of any impediments to the realization of your Divine potential.

      Best time to do you meditation is at the time of the Capricorn Full Moon on June 23rd at 4:32am PT until the moon goes void of course on June 24th at 7:24pm PT. A World Clock Time Zone Converter is available in the 'Release Your Struggles Meditation'.

      Access 'Realease Your Struggles Meditation' HERE.

      Find out what these and other upcoming celestial events mean for you and how you can benefit .

      To access my most recent Moonscopes Astrology YouTube video and complete transcript click HERE.

      New Blog Post for you to check out:

      "Skin Brushing with Pure Essential Oils for Healthy, Glowing Skin"

      Each of the recommended pure essential oils has an excellent reputation and long history for use in skin care, and the health and beauty industry. Find out the therapeutic benefits of skin brushing and how to do it properly for best results, as well as the pure essential oils to use for different skin types (normal to dry, oily, sensitive and mature).

      Click HERE for Skin Brushing with Pure Essential Oils for Healthy, Glowing Skin."

      "Energy & Chakra Clearing Sea Salt Baths with Essential Oil"
      Healing baths have been used since antiquity for cleansing and restoring the human energy system, the body, mind, spirit and emotions. Find out the pure essential oils I reccomend you use and why to cleanse and renew your chakra energy system and auric field, as well as how to use them for therapeutic results.

      Click HERE for "Energy & Chakra Clearing Sea Salt Baths with Essential Oil."

      Enjoy the mystery and magic of the Capricorn Full Moon!

      Until next time...be well,

      KG Stiles, Director
      Health Mastery Systems
      PurePlant Essentials