Gaia Online Tarot: the Wheel ~ the High Priestess ~ the Builder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      Change has been a recurring message especially within this past month and all that we have been experiencing. There are those who run or fear change and those who embrace change. Yet we can know that is apart of life, that change is how we evolve, ascend and grow and that change is imminently before us and within us. With the choices presented what choice do each of us make? Yes with change there will be what passes away and we can honor that and the process knowing that we are not entering into this alone. There are those with us both in physical and spiritual bodies who give love, guidance and support while also respecting and honoring us who will not attempt to make those decisions for us. They provide insight, council, encouragement, understanding, and patience rooted in compassion and love. Let us see the cycles where we are, honor the Earth and Her teachings for Her guidance will give us deep assistance through these periods, and be mindful of the signs inside and around us. While some of the events are clear often we can have more that comes to us subtly and in increments. That is designed to assist us in honing our observation, our awareness, our discernment and our intuition.

      We can find ourselves reorienting and retraining ourselves on a number of levels. The way that one can Know which goes beyond a traditional/linear mindset. One that harmonizes the mind, the emotions and the soul together in a way that is unique to each individual. We learn to truly Listen which is receiving without judgment and being patient to 'digest' the portents, the signs, and Know that clarity and epiphanies come from within in how we are open, how we respond and how we embrace and accept what the Still Small Voice Within Speaks. For that Voice emanates from the deepest and highest reaches of Spirit where we have always and continue to reside and are eternally apart of.

      When our mind is rooted within our Spirit our intuition is apart of that root system connected to the seed which has opened and the flower/tree/fruit which rises and blossoms. Our intellect/mind becomes harmonized and attuned to heart/intuition so that what we choose to create we are making from a place of intuitive insight and cognitive clarity; a true synergy which can and often does go beyond the realm of how we have been taught to think and live. We are creating new paradigms and become true leaders by virtue of how we live our lives. Therein is apart of how we create, expand and transform with new inventions. How art continues to redefine and recreate itself into new patterns, new waves, new expressions. Seeing not only the effect and impact made in the present moment but how this can and will flow into the future moments and generations.

      Take a deep breathe and Know that what you are seeking insight upon is already there inside. Embrace the doors of change for they are apart of a Divine Creation which each of us has been apart of designing and forming. Allow your Spirit, your Thoughts to flow outside the box and trust in the process for you are still trusting your Self and Spirit in the same breathe. At the heart of it all remember to fully Love for everything flows Divinely from there. *:x lovestruck

      The OpportunityThe ChallengeThe Resolution
      10 - the Wheel
      Cycles and seasons

      You have the opportunity to embrace the change that is imminent. One part of a cycle is becoming another. What is passing away in your life right now, and what is coming into being? Where do you stand right now on the Wheel? Can you see that what is happening does not happen in isolation, but is part of a pattern? Sometimes the change that is coming is obvious and striking. More often, it creeps up on us when our attention has been elsewhere — the trees are suddenly bare and we didn't even notice when the first leaves began to fall. So this card also challenges us to be mindful. Keep track of the cycles of the sun and moon, which mirror our own inner cycles. If things seem chaotic and disorderly in your life, focus on the still point of the turning wheel. Remember that with prayer and the magic of sustained focus, all things are possible.
      2 - the High Priestess
      Dreams, voices and visions

      You are being challenged to develop non-linear, non-rational ways of knowing. It is time to go within. Pay close attention to your dreams, as they may carry potent messages for you. Let your intuition flow. Listen for the subtext in the words of others; hear the words they don't speak out loud. Watch for synchronicities and omens in your everyday life. Study the "dark arts" of divination — reading the cards, astrology, scrying, interpreting dreams. Listen for voices in the wind, look for patterns in the clouds. Meditate. Study the language of symbol and myth. At the dark of the moon, or when your wise blood flows, listen to the still small voice within. It is Her voice, and it speaks of mysteries, secrets, and truth.
      4 - the Builder
      Structure, boundaries, foundation

      Resolution comes with making decisions through intellectual reasoning, rather than your emotions or intuition. You may ask yourself: "What am I building? Are the foundations of my life based on strong structures? Are my boundaries clear and well tended?" You are ready to take responsibility for a project where you have authority over others, and where your leadership skills can shine. What kind of a leader are you? Do you lead by example or by dominating? Are you secure enough in your own abilities that you can share power with others? Do you take into account the longterm consequences of the decisions that you make? You may also exemplify the Good Father who loves, guides and protects his children — and gives them the security of clear boundaries by disciplining them when necessary.

      Click on an image to read more about the card or to order a print.

      All content © Joanna Powell Colbert 2003-2011. Please do not reproduce art or content without permission.