Pleiadedolphininfos: Message from Saint Germain via Valerie Donner ~ The Soul is Destined to Expand and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013

      (Translated from original language german)
      I love your smile, my child. It shows me that you are feeling well. By the way, have you already known that you can raise your vibrations so wonderful with a simple smile? Only with the movement of your muscles in your face. Try it once! Aren’t you feeling better now? I love to reveal these small tricks to you that I have built in into your body. I knew that you could use them someday. Everytime you don’t feel so good, remember to smile and you will feel better, my child. I love you so much. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      During this time of cleaning and purification when all are stripped down to their bare essentials, it is important to remember that there is a light that seeks you, as much as you seek it. The feeling of drowning is real as you learn to swim in deeper waters inter-dimensionally.   The dross is consumed by the phoenix as it flies thru the fires over and over again seeking rebirth seeking anu. Hold tight to whatever is your personal blessing, as it will keep you afloat until the tides turn. Distraction of energy and pending disasters keep you busy seeming to abandon your post and commitment to Source.  Running about and amuck, like the mad hatter, we enter the many rabbit holes of change.  Meeting your mark is not necessarily a date with destiny. what you marked with desired attention is as varied as apples in an orchard, each mark will taste a little different. From see to shining sea the water level changes as the world enters the month of liquid learnings.
      Read more »

      Out topic for today is, once again, the accelerating change and your ability to perceive it.  The change we are referring to is total.  It is changing you internally, and this change is resulting in changes external to you, at least in your perception of internal and external, which is flawed to say the least.  What you perceive as external change is a result of internal changes you have been able to make for yourselves due to the increased and increasing light which is available to you.

      There is truly nothing external to you, and of course that is why you see changes around you, around your point of perception, and you understand, or misunderstand, that of course you had nothing to do with what you see because you further perceive yourself and other.  This is more of the illusion.  There is self, yes.  But there is no other.
      Read more »

      Mother Mary:

      Throughout your history you have trained and hoped for this moment, the time of ultimate Love and Awakening. Well, my dears, you have turned the corner and the floodgates are opening and nothing can stop the torrent of Love-Rain coming down and around and flowing within. For you are the essence of Love and what else would be your outcome??

      My dears, you deserve to take a rest now and then, to accommodate the influx of energies and to accommodate the immense changes in your bodies, for it is speeding up now and into a flurry of activity for your greater being, for the well-being of all – for the greater good of all – for all depends on the development and action of each beautiful Light Being that you are.
      Read more »

      https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhcyg76dwGRqLIWR1LzAV1PFpclqroZZJbGTtMVeXsmdEfTZ-MnQFor some it is not easy to see that things have changed and old patterns and dogmas or even routines are no more applicable or to be used.  I still see people teaching the 3D/4D  way of what is and how to do.  They have not grasped that maybe some ways they still teach are not for this 5D paradigm anymore. I tried to explain that to some but it is as it is. They have to realize the what and how themselves. Also know that what often has been written or spoken is also a mirror to those doing so as well as the listeners and readers.  It is just a process for everybody (also me) and no one is exempt from that.

      What is applicable is what you feel to be in your process to suit you at the moment in time. Things will touch, or come on your path and or will find you to let you progress in your process.  So even the hardest nuts are going to be cracked to progress as the wall you hit your head into again and again will eventually bring you the message. It even can appear in other forms to you.  We all are in this period not only on our own paths but we help as light tone teachers our other fellow travelers on our mutual journey.
      Read more »

      by lucas2012infos

      ValerieDonnerNewGreetings, I am St. Germain. I am pleased to speak with you again.
      You can’t take anything for granted and you can’t shirk your responsibilities. As a Master I can tell you this is the most pivotal time on the Earth.

      I follow your progress and you are rich in your results. There is so much more to do in this complex ascension process. A lot is going to be required of you particularly in the area of your attitudes. A positive attitude will carry you a long way. If you rise above the turmoil and the fear based thinking you will see there are ample opportunities for you to be of service.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google