Julie Miller - AA Sandalphon: Love Yourself in the Present ~ Mary Magadelene via Pamela Kribbe: Love and Lust

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013

      Julie Miller – Archangel Sandalphon: Love Yourself in the Present

      Posted by Wes Annac
      Channeler:
      Love yourself in the Present Message from Archangel Sandalphon
      Received by Julie Miller
      June 12, 2013
      Time has passed since we have spoken through your beloved and divine sister. Let us greet this day with gratitude and appreciation for this moment we are sharing together.   Each person you communicate and encounter holds a very special gift.
      The gift each person you meet and communicate with is your gift of an opportunity to demonstrate the purity of your true self and to enhance a greater awareness of all that you are through each reaction and action you take. Through each person, you are gifted to learn more of yourself as the soulful person you are that is inherently connected to all things.
      The question you must at times ask yourself, “Are you ready to receive this information?” Discovering who you truly are is a wonderful journey towards enlightenment. It is a journey that cannot be done by another even though other people may support you and offer sound guidance; it is you dear ones that must take the initial step and every step thereafter. Discovery of yourself is also the discovery of others.
      You cannot truly hide from your truth through illusions and false self, eventually all becomes revealed. Self-discovery is not only about learning and investigating the good qualities you are adorned with, but also discovering the negative characteristics that put together complete a whole package containing YOU.
      Just from being observant of others, you cannot tell by appearance what motivates them or drives their passion that brings them to fulfilling a specific goal or accomplishing something that was created through their hard efforts.
      What you can learn of others by simple observation is how to accept them as they are and respect them for what they do even if you don’t resonate with their beliefs or values. When you choose to judge another for what you don’t like or don’t understand, you are also judging yourself and criticizing yourself. Regardless of how another comes across, how they may dress, or of their financial stability or lack of, they are all Children of God. And God does not pick and choose to love one of you over another.
      Each of you are loved equally. There is no judgment or criticism passed. Judging and criticizing is a negative human trait. When judgment or criticizing is applied, what it truly occurring is the person delivering the judgments is feeling inadequate and finding they are unable to deal with certain emotional and mental turmoil so they decide to lash out on another. Instead of dealing with their lack of self-control and making the effort to learn of their own discomfort which takes a great deal of personal strength and integrity, they pass the blame to another trying to give their responsibility away.
      It is important for the progress of your journey dear ones to develop toleration and patience. You are bound to meet and converse with a variety of people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds. You are not expected to like and resonate with each person, but there are great rewards given by God to those that can accept others as they are, with respect, love and kindness.   Sometimes dear ones, upon your journey to discover more of yourself you notice you are about ready to pass judgment unto another, take a moment and question your own behaviour.
      Become aware of why you want to pass judgment. Is it possible what you are about to pass judgment on is closely related to something you yourself is lacking balance in? If you look closely and pay attention dear ones, you will discover the truth of your Self not just from going within but through others from reactions and actions that are a result from any communication and interaction. Realizing the truth of your reactions is very powerful and can motivate you to improve on areas that you may have been procrastinating over.
      The more you learn of your Self, looking honestly and truthfully you will see many of your own characteristics in others and through this careful observance you will also discover what you don’t like about them, what you may have passed judgment on in the past, are also areas within yourself that you need to work on. The journey of self-discovery is definitely an eye-opening experience. It is when deeper insight of the soul is discovered and a greater sense of who you really are settles in – you develop a greater acceptance of your Self and through your self-acceptance you are able to unconditionally be kind and loving towards others.
      We observe many, even those that carry Light working responsibilities are resentful and often jealous of others accomplishments. Jealousy and resentment are demonstrations of the person feeling inadequate of their own successes and often demonstrate greediness.
      Each of you will accomplish everything you set your divine will and love to through the Grace of God. Some things you set out to achieve may take years to fulfill, while other things will take less time. Use the other person’s achievements as an inspiration for yourself. Their accomplishments can be your motivator to do more and try harder on your own. Sometimes dear ones, you must see face-to-face the achievements of others before you really begin your quest.
      Stop yourself from finding fault with others, and learn to apply that energy to improving and redeveloping you. The majority of all judgments and criticisms made are derived from people still living within their Egoic ways. By becoming critically aware of the nature of your judgments, you are able to provide growing room for your Self and you give your Self new opportunities to bring in greater change that is of both Love and Light of God.
      Before you feel compelled to respond to someone’s actions or expressions, learn to discern the situation without an emotional response. Remember to breathe and become one with the peace and calm that is within you. If the other person is purposely pushing your buttons of patience and tolerance, it is okay to respond in a neutral way that does not exercise emotional reactions that can create mountains of despair out of nothing. When you feel a sudden rush of emotions due to a verbal or written exchange, take a moment to center yourself, respond with love and care – demonstrate the Presence of God that is within you.
      It is also understood that much of the judging that goes on is due to ignorance of the beliefs and values of the person that is sharing themselves. When you learn to explore other people’s beliefs and what they hold as value, you open new doors that will further expand your awareness and create deeper appreciation for your Self, and acceptance of all others.
      There is no true gratification when you respond and react through your Ego when you express yourself through emotional outbursts and pass judgments and harsh criticisms to others. We encourage you to learn from your reactions, and from the judgments you want to deliver and take these as learning opportunities to understand your inner self better and how to better treat others whenever an uncomfortable situation presents itself.
      The choices you make will either bring you to greater happiness or further miserableness. Remember every person you meet is a reflection of you and each of you are made in God’s image, this makes each of you a valuable gift to each other. Treat each person as the blessing they are instead of a mirrored image of a negative judgment of your Self.
      The journey of your life is a difficult one. Many that are on this journey have added a spiritual path that is bringing them into full awareness of their true self. Learn to be supportive of each other, especially if you do not understand the other person’s beliefs; they are as valuable as your own.
      There will be hardships for you to face and through them you gain great insight of your true and whole self if you allow yourself to see the whole picture instead of what is pretty and shiny. It is through the shadowy and negative experiences that you were part of that has helped to create the person you are now. What you did in the past, dear ones is the past. Let the past go. Stop judging yourself from the past. Learn to love yourself in the present and don’t worry about the future… it will come when it should and never a moment before.
      And so it is…   I AM Archangel Sandalphon through Julie Miller

      Mary Magdalene via Pamela Kribbe: Love and Lust

      Posted by Wes Annac
      pamela kribbeMary Magdalene channelled by Pamela Kribbe: Love and Lust, June 11, 2013 – http://www.jeshua.net. Translation by Maria Baes and Frank Tehan.
      Pamela writes: This is a message from Mary Magdalene on the relationship between our animal nature and our spiritual nature. They are not opposites! she says. Although traditional religion made a rigid distinction between high and low, love and lust, heaven and earth, Mary insists that our animal, instinctual, passionate part can actually connect us with the spiritual if we would trust and ride with it instead of suppressing or controlling it. The art of lovemaking, she says, is about connecting to each other from both the heart and the belly. Our body is not the evil temptress that it was made out to be, it actually holds the gateway to deep and joyful intimacy.
      As I received this channeling from Mary Magdalene, I could feel her passion, even indignation about how the true meaning of sexuality got lost, and an artificial separation arose between sexuality and spirituality. I also felt deep sadness, because I could feel how we were robbed of something sacred and precious, which could give so much joy and depth to our human existence. This channeling means to bring us back in touch with the innocence and purity of our bodily nature.

      Mary Magdalene: Love and Lust

      Dear men and women, I salute you all. I am here in your midst as a soul, as a woman, as a sister. I am one with you, and having been human, I know from within all the feelings you have today. They are not foreign to me.
      What strikes me most, now that I am looking at life on Earth from this side, is the preciousness of life on Earth. The vulnerability of being human, the pain and the wounds that you sustain while on Earth, and conversely, your incredible courage, your persistent desire for Light and Love, your perseverance and joyous victories. That for me now characterizes life on Earth. I see you as courageous angels who take that experience, that adventure upon yourself.
      When you descend into the earthly life, you almost always come from a realm which vibrates at a higher level than human society now does on Earth. Somewhere deep within, you say “yes” to encountering this Earth energy. You make the decision: “I’m going to take this on”: the dance with life on Earth, which is in part a dance with darkness, with fear, resistance, loneliness, and the feeling of being lost. You take that risk, and I can now see why. Despite all the suffering, the effort, the heaviness, there is no place else so deep, so rich, and so intense as when you are embodied in matter, in form.
      Often, though, you want to sever yourself from form and move beyond it, to merge with something grander, something higher. You seek to be released from the confines of earthly life. But I see the beauty of you as you are, as earthly humans: man, woman, child, or adult. In that specific form that you have, you radiate the Light of Creation. Many spiritual traditions have been focused on the transcendence of the human form: “the body is no good, it is not a messenger of truth; the emotions are suspect, passions out of the question; sexuality is a source of temptation, yes even poisonous.” The entire earthly existence was actually weakened and robbed of its sacredness by this type of thinking and this has happened out of a desire for control.
      There have been powers on Earth that wanted control over life. And to exercise control over people, over life, you achieve that best by way of the mind: through ideas and images that you disseminate, that you use to indoctrinate. Mental control is far more all-encompassing than manipulation by physical power. You can touch people deeply in their souls and change them when you put before them certain images about who they are, about their worthiness or unworthiness, and the goodness or “badness” (evil) of their natural impulses.
      You have been affected very deeply in that way, and because of that conditioning you began to see life on Earth as unworthy in many ways. This has been taught to you, and unconsciously you still carry these impressions with you. They still have an influence on how you think about yourself, feel about your body, your lusts, desires, emotions, and your passion.
      Nowadays, things start to loosen up; old ideas are on the verge of collapsing. This is because more and more people are waking up, feeling the desire to be true to themselves. This new wave of energy is awakening people individually, one by one, and as it grows, it will affect society as a whole. It is a movement back to Earth, you might say, and back to your natural self, as you are part of the Earth. Your body is part of the Earth: your sexuality, your instincts, the language of your body are part of the Earth. Your earthly nature cannot be denied indefinitely; it is a viable part of Creation.
      And how do things stand with you in that connection, between the lower and higher? Traditionally, you were told that spirituality had to do with “the higher”, and often also with servitude to an ideal – you in the service of something higher – such as putting yourself in the service of your neighbor and of your community. And the lower was equated with what is ego-oriented, focusing on yourself, pursuing your own desires. If you followed your own inclinations, you got “off track”; the ego-oriented was laden with sin and judgment.
      Now, however, you are in the midst of a transformation in thinking about spirituality. You feel that call for change from your entire being, and you have come here to support the awakening of consciousness on Earth. Before you took the leap into your current lifetime, you felt the potential of a fundamental shift taking place at this time. Your soul felt the pull of this and you decided: “I want to be a part of this, so here I go again.” The dominance of the old consciousness has, as it were, been stretched to the limit. Things should be different now. Even the continued survival of humankind, nature, and harmony with the Earth depends on it.
      This process of awakening and transformation asks that you turn toward the so-called lower in yourself and to assign to it a completely different value. And what does that turning to the lower mean? Making connection with your body, with your belly, with your feelings – recognizing your own animal nature. As human beings, you have lived in your mind for so long that you have lost the connection with what I would call your “animalism”, the animal, instinctual part of you. That term immediately evokes certain associations, but what is “animalism” really?
      Animals have no mental energy such as do people. They live from instinct, but that instinct is much more sophisticated, a much finer tool than is generally thought by people. Instinct is in your belly. Instinct helps you sense directly how something feels to you: if it feels good or if it feels repulsive; if it brings you something desirable or if you prefer for it to go away. But what is difficult for people to do is to rely on their instinct, and sometimes they can no longer feel it. So strongly have you lived from your head that you have lost connection with your instinct, the wisdom of your animal nature.
      Your troubled relationship with your own animalism, the animal inside of you, shows itself clearly in the area of sexuality. What happens when people take on an intimate, sexual relationship with another? In a friendship, where there is no sexuality, you can to some extent remain outside the area of the instinctive, the animal nature. You may connect from the head, and when the connection deepens, also from the heart. But once the area of sexuality is opened up between two people, there are other forces at play. There is an instinctual attraction on the physical level, an attraction between opposites, that has little to do with the head and not necessarily with the heart, either.
      The power of their sexual passion often frightens people and they may react in two ways. The attraction can instill such a fear of losing control, of losing yourself, that you shut down and withdraw. Or you go with the flow of the attraction, but you keep focused on the sensations of lust that you have in the body and you do not open up to the profound intimacy that sexuality can initiate you into. It is seldom that two people can be intimate and experience connection at both the levels of their animal nature and of their heart.
      This is such a shame, for sexuality can truly be the gateway to a profound mixture of spiritual and human love. Why is it so difficult for men and women to experience the sacred and healing aspect of sexuality? When it comes to the physical, the sexual instincts, you have grown up with all sorts of taboos and prohibitions. That has started to change for a few decades, but there is still no real freedom in that area.
      Can you feel at ease with the sensations of lust that you experience? Can you enjoy them? Or is it actually something disturbing that you want to get rid of, either by having physical sex (which makes sex into “scratching where it itches”), or by shutting yourself off from it through the force of the mind? It is still difficult for people to playfully and joyfully embrace their own sexual desires. What happens is that they either get stuck in judgments or fears about it, going into the head.
      Or they submerge into their lust in a guilty, secretive way, making sexuality into something that happens in the dark. In both cases, there can be no connection between the heart and the beast, between the higher and the lower, between lust and love. Not being able to value the animal part, shuts you off from the loving and spiritual part, too.
      How can you reconnect what was separated and feel more free with your own animal and sexual nature? First of all, honor the body and let go of old judgments about lust and sexuality. Lust is a natural flow of energy generated by the body. It is innocent and not inherently dangerous or destructive. Try to welcome it with joy and pleasure. Whenever you feel lust, enjoy the tingling sensations in your body, see it as enjoyable in itself, without having to act on it.
      There is a basic sensuality to your body that exists as an undercurrent, and it enables you to enjoy different kinds of bodily sensations, such as eating, drinking, touching, dancing, bathing, or walking in the sun. Sexuality, having sex with someone else, is one expression of this basic sensuality that belongs to you as a human being. Do not be ashamed of it, enjoy it. Your sensual nature is something precious and delicious.
      If you embrace your own sensual nature and welcome sensations of lust with an open mind, you would have fun with it! You could share it with another person and if there is a deeper connection between the two of you, you will notice how the flow of lust will actually bring you closer to them, allowing your hearts to open up to each other and merge not just on the physical level but on the emotional and spiritual level as well.
      Lust can lead into love and genuine intimacy. What I like to stress is that lust is not the opposite of sacred and serene love between two people. Lust and love can go together and lust can actually help you reach a deep state of intimacy with another, if you surrender to it without shame or reserve. You have this deep-seated notion that if you let go, if you ride the wave of your emotions or passions, things will get out of hand.
      But it is often just the other way around. If you try to curb or control something like sexual passion, you are working against a natural force that is so powerful that you will lose anyway. By curbing it, you elicit twisted and even perverted expressions of sexuality. Demeaning forms of sexuality always go together with sick and rigid judgments about human nature. That is why religious fervor and sexual perversity often go hand in hand.
      Feeling safe with your own sexual nature, is the first step toward an intimate connection with another. You appreciate your own body and the kind of experiences it wants to offer you. Of course, to connect intimately with another person requires more than just this. You are dealing with another being, shaped and molded by a different background and history.
      For you both to feel safe and secure, your hearts will need to open up to each other. Both of you will have built defenses to protect yourself against surrender to another, against trust. You all carry within old emotional wounds. Each of you have such defenses, and it is important to recognize them in yourself. Emotional intimacy arises when you are willing to face your own fears and when you are truly willing to understand each other’s pain. As you are willing to do so, there is joy in your hearts and there will be a flow of healing between you.
      You will come closer, both on the level of the body and on the level of the soul. This delicate process of coming together is what the art of love making is really about. It involves devotion, patience, honesty, and courage. It is both passionate and highly spiritual.
      When I initially talked about the preciousness of the human experience on Earth, I was also referring to the art of love making. As a soul, you are not bound to a form. You are not, at your essence, a man or a woman, a child or an adult, sick or healthy – these are all temporary manifestations. Nonetheless, those impermanent forms offer a variety of experiences that are potentially exquisite and profoundly spiritual. Being a woman or a man offers to you the possibility of experiencing human love making, and to enjoy it physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
      There is much confusion about sexuality in human society. In the encounter between man and woman, there can be an opening into a sacred communion, a space in which you feel lifted up into a wholeness that transcends you both as human beings. You can call it the soul, or God, but the remarkable thing is that this sacred experience does not at all look like lust, although lust – exploring each other physically – forms the entry into it. Your earthly nature is not base or vile; sexuality and spirituality can be partners. That is why I encourage you to feel at ease with your own passion, your bodily desires, your sexuality.
      Explore it at your own pace and in your own rhythm. In fact, I would like to invite you now to allow your awareness to descend into your belly. Your awareness is nothing else than a focus, so now direct that focus toward your belly. Experience how that area feels, and sink even deeper into the region of your sexual organs and the tailbone (root) chakra – your pelvis. Descend downward to that region of your body with your attention being objective and neutral.
      This is a wonderful part of your body, and sense here the source of the life force – you may see or feel a color. Experience how you can allow that flow of the life force, of sensuality and physicality, to descend through your legs and make connection with the Earth. Feel how beneficial and natural it is to experience this flow of the body.
      Observe, if you can, whether your body needs something now, whether you are allowing your body to experience all that it likes to experience. Perhaps there is something that your body would like to experience more often in your everyday life? It may be a simple thing, something you bypass with your head. Take those needs seriously; the body wants to bring you Home. The body is not in opposition to the soul, it is the soul in material form. It is your head, rather than your body, that banishes you from your soul. Make peace with your body and enjoy its many offerings.
      © Pamela Kribbe