Blooming Humans: Day 36 - One as Many, Many as One

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013

      ONE AS MANY, MANY AS ONE

      Just for today ...

      Breathe into your Heart
      Knowing you are One Tree of Love,
      growing amongst many
      in a Garden of Illuminated Hearts.

      Together, we are Birthing New Reality
      -- Infinite combinations, in infinite diversity --
      One Dream Seed,
      One Heart,
      One Breath at a time.

      ===============================

      Blooming Humans are WE!

      ===============================

      As each Beloved chooses to Fulfill their
      Role in Birthing New Reality, adding their
      'Peace' to the Great Coming Together,
      our Garden of Illuminated Hearts grows;
      A living, thriving eco-system of diverse possibilities,
      bearing Seeds of Love to nurture and support
      the Age of Peace and Illumination.

      We are birthing New Realities in our Hearts,
      and so across all creation.

      ===============================

      I share my debt of gratitude with all my spiritual friends
      Whether Christians, Muslims, Jews, and such or even Buddhist zens
      Regardless of the place we live or where your faiths begun
      My gratitude begins with this, "I've learned that we are One."

      I'm grateful for the many days when clarity is strong
      As well as those it "seems" that life has somehow led me wrong
      For it's those times that awaken me and nudge me toward the light
      Till once again my hopes and dreams are clearly held in sight.

      I'm grateful for the love within the circles that I dwell
      My family, friends and even those who've made life seem like hell
      For each of those have taught me more regarding how to Love
      Provide me feelings to express these things that I write of.

      I am grateful for the right to dream, to hope, to wish, and know
      That all my thoughts are merely seeds which based on Love must grow
      That if I'll think them consciously and nurture them with care
      These visions held, my hearts desires, will soon be waiting there.

      I'm grateful for the fact I've learned that we consciously create
      That to mold and shape a life desired I must keep my thinking straight
      That when the fear that shows it's head which is based on false belief
      I have free will to change the thoughts to those that bring relief.

      I'm grateful too for false beliefs which led me on my quest
      For mentors met along the way I truly do feel blessed
      Who clearly showed me of the need to understand my worth
      And deeper truth which promises a life divine on earth.

      I'm grateful for the fear I feel at times because I know
      That when it's felt it's purging power exists to help me grow
      The awareness of it's presence shows there's something more to learn
      That my focus must stay fixed on Love to attract these things I yearn.

      I'm grateful for the joy I feel, I'm grateful for the fear
      Understanding what it is and that it draws me near
      To the life I know is waiting on the other side
      And when it comes I must hold fast and use it as a guide.

      My gratitude goes deeper still for breath, for sight, for life
      For those teachers who have taught me that my "thoughts" create my strife
      I'm grateful for the plan which says whatever you receive
      Is only based on feelings felt, based on what you believe.

      I'm grateful for all nature, the birds the grass, the trees
      The lakes which hold abundant life, a summer evenings breeze
      The clouds above the ground below, the moon, the stars, the sun
      The days and nights which represent that another day is done.

      I'm grateful for the time to spend to deeply go within
      To tap into the Source of truth that's sure to help me win
      For it is there that truth comes known regardless what is taught
      In man made circles of the world that form restrictive thought.

      I'm grateful for all wisdom learned as I go through life
      Like words expressed in anger hurt, and only lead to strife
      That truth will stand the test of time, that Love will show the way
      That thoughts and feelings of the past are what create today.

      I'm grateful too for all my friends who are reading this today
      For the bond that we have formed since your paths have crossed my way
      And for the future and all it brings for all we have to share
      The giving of ourselves to show the world how much we care.

      I've learned to stay in gratitude no matter how things seem
      That perceptions held as negatives will only slow your dream
      So even though my path will lead through troubled spots I know
      I must keep on, keep focus fixed, on life's abundant flow.

      There's so much that I'm grateful for though sometimes I'll forget
      Beliefs rekindled from the past that I perceive as threats
      It is these times I must remind myself of what I know
      That when they show there presence that their here to help me grow.

      One final thought I'll share today before I say I'm through
      I'm so grateful for these words to give today to all of you
      It is my wish that they will help you keep the attitude
      Which leads to that which you desire and comes through gratitude.

      ~ Chuck Danes

         42 Day Blooming Humans Solstice Unity Wave

      New Moon Activations * Triple Eclipse Initiations * Solstice Celebrations

                                   May 10, 2013 - June 20, 2013

                     Missing a message? Find it here:  Daily Archive
                                 Connect with community here:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloominghumans

                                 www.BloomingHumans.com
                   contact us: bloomcrew @ bloominghumans.com

      Inspired by these messages? Thank you for Considering a Contribution
      and Receiving bonus Gifts here:

      http://bloominghumans.com/2013wave

      Go Gratitude, 7650 s. McClintock Dr, Ste. 103-342, Tempe, Arizona 85284, USA