Pleiadedolphininfos: Saint Germain - Love and Twin Flames by Meline Lafont ~ New Levels of Light And Our Galactic Journey plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013

      Dear Heart,

      You, like many others are experiencing nearly electrifying energy waves incorporating into your field. You realize this is important and valuable and yet it can be very challenging to handle emotionally and energetically. The intensity of this energy gives you a feeling of "not knowing what to do," for even lying down isn't really that comforting, as the intensity of the energy and it's electrifying qualities, do not really subside even when resting
      Read more »

      Saint Germain

      I express my deepest gratitude for this opportunity to step forward through my beloved Portia. Although the both of us are loving Twin Flames, each of your hearts is mine and Portia’s also, just as both our hearts are yours. We all form one huge consciousness and one web of creation which implies that we all are part of the big Cosmic Source of Love and Being.

      I feel enclined to express my energy and love today through the much talked about topics of Love and Twin Flames. The unity and the grid of Love are something so wonderful and pure of essence that they represent an exceptional creation which can take on any shapes and aspects it wants, everything is possible.

      Being part of this grid, all of you with no exceptions, see to it that All That Is can shape and take the form of Its creations that it wants to experience and to BE. You are that experience, you are that shape, you are the Being in creation, you are that endless energy which takes on all sorts of forms and colours, coming from this grid of Love and Being. The most staggering shapes and essences are expressed through all of you my dear hearts. You are very exceptional !!
      Read more »

      HealingsThis posting builds on the second posting about how to heal yourself and others. You can view that posting by clicking HERE.

      We all have a physical body and an etheric body. The chakras in your body control and affect your spiritual and psychological condition. They also control and energize the vital organs of your physical body.

      So if you are physically sick or not feeling well, it is because your chakra(s) are depleted or congested of energy. Maybe you have too much or not enough energy in that chakra that is affecting the organ that is causing you to be sick physically.  Maybe the chakra has old, stuck, depleted, or dark negative energy.  This needs to be cleansed out and the chakra needs to be re-energized.Read more »

      aishanorth

      We would like to give you all a little task today, dear ones. We ask you to stand in front of a mirror, and to take a good look at yourself. And then, try to describe to yourself who you see. And yes, we did say ”who”, not ”what”, for this is not to be a list of facial features, of beauty or blemishes, of hair or color. This is supposed to be a truthful description of YOU, the one that lives inside this human body, the one that has elected to come down on to this planet and play the game of being human.

      For who are you REALLY? And what are you doing here in the first place? Have you come to learn or have you come to observe?  Have you come to play the part of the victim, or have you come to play the part of the perpetrator? Or maybe both? And is that the real reason you came this time, to play a part, or is it mayhaps because you came down for the very first time to be the REAL you?
      So this time, we will keep the message short, for we just want you to become fully awake to the fact that mankind have for eons been playing a game, a game of hide and seek with themselves, and the reason for this, is well known already. For you all came here to learn, not only personal lessons, but lessons that would help All of creation to evolve. But now, the rules have changed, and you have been given the task of re-learning the truth about yourselves. It may sound easy, but it is not, for there is much old baggage standing between the ”you” you see in the mirror, and the YOU you have come to be known as to the rest of Creation.
      Read more »

       by lucas2012infos

      SandraWalter

      I AM back in Mount Shasta and am REviewing my experiences, REgrouping and integrating intel while camping up on the mountain. There is a LOT to share about this post-gateway acceleration, and I will share as much as I can whenever possible. The expansion of the Solar Logos, Heart Center and fine-tuning of our lifestreams is presenting wayshowers with new choices; get quiet, tune in and sense what is available for you now.
      Read more »

       by lucas2012infos

      ValerieDonnerNewGreetings, I am Mira.

      I am happy to be speaking with you today. At this juncture on the Earth and around the Earth there is a lot of turmoil. It can not only be seen but also experienced. Many people are choosing to leave their incarnations and this will continue. I am a part of the Earth Council. We are working diligently to assist all parties with their choices and to keep a watchful eye on the progress of the Earth and the ascension.
      Read more »

      lumba6☯ Dolphin hugs, everyone!  I thought that today would be the perfect time to repost  two more messages from the Crystal Dolphin Pod.  These originally were shared on my old blog, but I know that I have a lot of new friends out there who have never seen them.  I chose these two particular articles because there is an important social issue that is about to once again become front page news (at least in the alternative media) very shortly. September 1st marks the date when the Taiji dolphin hunts resume.  This is a yearly event, spanning many months, in which thousands of innocent dolphin families are captured for display in seaquariums and slaughtered for their meat.  And while the dolphins themselves take a very enlightened and compassionate approach to these proceedings, I’m of the opinion that we-their brothers and sisters-bear the responsibility of taking action and doing our part to end these utterly heartbreaking massacres. Below you will find 3 really informative Facebook pages.  If this topic speaks to you, then I encourage you to “Like” them and learn more about how you can help.
      Read more »

      CarrieI needed to share this with all of you.  I was listening to Carrie Underwood’s Home Sweet Home remix on YouTube.  Click HERE to listen to the song.  Then this massive energy sort of came in me and nudged me to write this message.  This was written while listening to the song.

      It was so strong and my hands were literally moved to the keys.  It was amazing.  I feel so good now.  So filled with LOVE.  We are going home, home sweet home!

      “Oh what glorious times you are witnessing at these times.  Soon, you will see so much manifesting into your reality.  There is no linear time in the higher dimensions.  You are catching up to Love.  Love is here.  It is anchored on Earth.

      You are catching up to it.  You are there.  You are filled with Love and you are Love.  Love is all there is in the higher dimensions and you are all getting there. Stay in Love now.  Stay happy, stay in that present moment where you are yourself.  Stay in that space where nothing else matters.  Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google