[ANGEL] 24 Gemini, The Angels of Cause and Effect

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 13, 2013

      24 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Cause and Effect
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Ygarimi’

      Beloved,

      Remember that the Angels of Gemini guide each child of Divine Being
       through thirty steps, or gateways,
      of
       Divine Mental Wisdom.

      Here in this 24th step, a son or daughter of Light and Love learns about the effects on the unified field,  the principle of Akasha as it is known in ancient writings, of every state of being, every desire, thought, feeling, sensation, and action.

       The principle of Akasha is consciousness-penetrating-all.

      This is the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

       This brainwave state is dominant in infancy.

       Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as  you were in infancy,
       to reexperience  those times when you  easily and naturally  experienced Divine Unity, peace and Blissfulness and oneness with everything.

      Divine Providence commissions us to teach people to undo damage caused by previous, ill advised states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions.

       In all places, in every city and country, sons and daughters of Light and Love are awakening.

      They awaken to both the glory of the original purity of all ideas
      in Divine Mind and the realizations of hindrances and problems that have been created in The Web of Life by destructive and unwise states of being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions.

      People are actively addressing these in corrective ways through our inspiration and guidance.

      In every case, we show ways of diminishing or even eliminating damages to the Akasha, or Unified Field.

      Astral Travel 3.jpg

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE MIRACLE OF PRAYER

      Once upon a time there were two people who were very sensitive to the damage being done to The Web of Life by the states of being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions of so many people living lives of quiet desperation.

       They knew that if this damage was not corrected, the earth faced a very grim future.

      Praying to be of service, John and May called in
      Universal Consciousness and The Living Flame of Divine Love.
      Divine Providence summoned The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’
      to guide and instruct them.

      The ‘Ygarimi’ Angels inspired both of them with great understanding of cycles and the rhythm of life.

      They helped them understand the highest truths of manifestation on earth.

      John and May began to comprehend the Power of Grace and Mercy to alleviate the dire effects of fate.

        As months passed, they began to understand the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and felt themselves gaining wisdom and enlightenment.

      They were amazed as clairvoyance and clairsentience awakened within them and they began to receive extraordinarily clear inner guidance to understand the Laws of Cause and Effect.

      In time they realized that they could create any situation and do it with great strength through the magnetic power of strong divine flowing feelings.

      One day, while sitting on a couch, May said to John, "I know that now we can heal the dark muck of generations of despair and helplessness that have surrounded the energy fields of the people of earth for so long.”

      “ Let’s ask the Angels to work with us as we balance this energy with infusions of enlightenment, of grace and mercy!"

      John agreed instantly.

      Closing their eyes,  and getting into meditation posture, they aligned their states of being, their wills, their minds, their feelings, and their sensations with the divine virtues of the letters of the name ‘Ygarimi’ .

       They asked the head of the ‘Ygrarimi’ Angels, as well as the Angels themselves, to help them heal the earth so that heaven could finally manifest to all the children and creatures of God.

       As they meditated, John felt such strong bolts of energy charge through his body that he jerked violently over and over.
      Awakening Mind

      "Yes", he explained to May, "I feel the effects of energy being balanced in The Web of Life as it shoots right through me."

      He was so excited now. " Let’s also ask that people be given clear inner guidance and understanding of Cause and Effect. Let us ask that all people be blessed so that all emotional damage heals and they flow strongly with divine feelings that attract heaven on earth ."

      They both went again into deep silence, their hearts flowing with Divine Love and Faith.

      As the Angels of Creation responded, John felt his body jerk again with positive responses from The Web of Life.

      The power of their faith and unity with Divine Being worked.
       http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e6a/ff6/e6aff6e4-33fc-45be-b0fd-407e314f349d
        Immediately they saw that the affairs on Earth were taking quantum leaps for the better.

      Soon John and May found themselves teaching others how to meditate and invoke miracles from the heavenly hosts, and bit by bit these concepts spread.

       Prayer and meditation circles formed in many places around the world.
      302976_557803514262172_1983946854_n.png
      People attuned to powerful effects of states of Divine Being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions on The Web of Life.

      They asked for and received help from the heavenly hosts.

      Corrective measures manifested.

       By leaps and bounds world situations looked ever brighter and brighter.

      People were constantly hearing over the media and the internet that many unforeseen amazing miracles were occuring all around the world, turning compromised situations around with great speed.

      During one of these welcome broadcasts, May looked at John in ecstasy.

       She exclaimed, " I used to wonder why I incarnated into such a troubled world, I used to wonder what on earth I could do to help.”

      “ I am so grateful that I am alive! I am so grateful to see how perfect the Divine Plan is and how it works through those of us who open ourselves to It.”

      “ Now I see and understand that ‘Underneath it all are the everlasting arms’!"

      John smiled.

      With incredible happiness he said, " I see it too.

       Divine blessings are pouring down upon this earth!"

      The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’ praised the glory of Divine Providence.

      Heavenly hosts sang with joy in the music of the spheres.

      MIRACLES
       picture-3430
       Miracles

      Cognition brought about by Love Divine, love which is unconditional and all encompassing, has the power to transmute limited states of being.

      Reading and memorizing information from these messages mainly engages Beta brainwave levels of learning.

       We can help you with Beta, but we also assist you in
      Delta brainwave levels, which are levels of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

      This is the state that you experienced in infancy.

      Your
      cellular memory of this pure divine state can be made available to you upon request.

      We help you enter Theta brainwave levels of deep inward thought, which is the dominant state that you experienced as a child.

       In this state the mental world is more real than anything in the outer world of the five

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2014

      24 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Cause and Effect
      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

        Ygarimi

      Beloved,

[...]

       This brainwave state is dominant in infancy and all through life during deep dreamless sleep each night.

       Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as youwere in infancy, or in deep dreamless sleep, to
      become aware of  those times when you easily and naturally experience Divine Unity, peace and Blissfulness and oneness with everything.

      Astral Travel 3.jpg

      Cognition brought about by Love Divine, love which is unconditional and all encompassing, has the power to transmute limited states of being.

      Reading, logically understanding, and memorizing information from these messages mainly engages Beta brainwave levels of learning.

       We can help you with Beta, but we also assist you in
      Delta brainwave levels, which are levels of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

      This is the state that you experienced in infancy and each night in deep dreamless sleep.

      Your
      cellularmemory of this pure divine state can be made available to you upon request.

      We help you enter Theta brainwave levels of deep inward thought, which is the dominant state that you experienced as a child.

       In this state the mental world is more real than anything in the outer world of the five senses.

      Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

      We inspire strong Alpha brainwave levels of flowing divine feelings. Youexperience change processes that flowing feelings attract.

      This was the way that you mainly experienced life as an adolescent.

       All of this will reawaken within you as you meditate on the divine virtues of the ancient language.

      Your Beta brainwave states of the five senses, memory and logic complete divine attunements.

       This is the dominant state of adulthood.

       On all of these levels you easily and powerfully integrate the divine states of being, the visual images and power, the meanings, feelings, sounds and sensations of the ancient language.

      We help you even while you sleep, and on other levels, so that the understanding and use of the ancient language grows naturally within as you study each letter and divine virtue in a relaxed, enjoyable and systematic way unique to your own inner guidance

      Many are so accustomed to relying on Beta awareness, that for some it may not occur to ask us to help reawaken the other parts of the brain.

       That is our function, to offer this help when asked
      .

       These divine virtues are part of the divine inheritance of each person.

      Many people have had many incarnations, and for some, in this lifetime, it is a matter of simply REMEMBERING the ancient language that has already been mastered in previous lifetimes.

      Acknowledgingand accessing the kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts for assistance is reclaiming divine inheritance and birthright.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      Experiencingpure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation is the natural and rightful state for each person.

      By reclaiming conscious waking use of the Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave levels in meditation on the divine virtues, a person naturally utilizes the ancient language.

      Asking for assistance is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of inner being.

      Once this act is ignited, the results
      flow from the heart of Divine Being itself.

      Sometimesa person becomes impatient when the delay between asking and receiving seems significantly long.

      The length of this delay between sowing and reaping is now becoming increasingly shorter on an accelerated time table as the rhythms and cycles of life
      enter wonderful and glorious times of Grace and true divine blessings.

      Divine Providence has ordained that kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts assist each person, especially in these times of the Golden Age.

      Omnipotent,omnipresent, and omniscient Divine Will for Heaven on Earth outpictures in perfect splendor.

      This is the time when the wills of humanity align with The Will of Heaven
      .

      With whole brain thinking, the ability to vividly daydream is restored in deep Theta brainwave states.

       Children have this ability naturally because Theta brainwaves are dominant in childhood.

       Children are often in the deeper brainwave patterns of Delta, Theta, and Alpha.
      Divineelectrical intent and magnetic feelings that are imbedded in the energy matrix of each chemical, substance, and form can be understood.

      With this knowledge, various combinations of chemicals and substances can be mixed together for treatments of dis-ease
      Thewill for the highest good of all concerned combined with all embracing unconditional love creates the proper electromagnetic conditions for attracting brilliant guidance and success in all sciences
      jeshua
      *
      In the spiral of time and space, a beautiful
       song bursts forth from your heart.

      The Dance of Divine Harmony awakens within.

      The dance of
      One and Many.

       Thetruth comes forth as a song:

       “Iam the Beloved and the Lover.

      I am unconditional all encompassing love and the will
      for the highest good of all concerned.

      I am one with everything and sovereign.

      I am the Master of Paradox and Polarity.

      I am one with all continuums of all polarities flowing within
      the rhythms of life.

      I feel harmony and love.

      I feel perfection.

      I am healed.”