Weekly LB from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing: Focusing Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013

      http://weeklylightblast.blogspot.com/

      June 13, 2013

      06/15/2013

      Focusing Truth

      Dear Focuser of Love, you are being called to your empowerment.  You are being called to Focus your Truth so strongly that you become a dominant vibration in your own life.  To find your Truth, you must look within.  All the wonderful information that flows from others in words of kindness and words of degradation helps you to find your Truth.  You are a unique Being, God in form, informing Life.  Do you feel that wisdom?  You were not created because God was bored and needed worshipers.  You were not created by mistake or mere chemistry.  You are a Divine Being, you see that in All Life around you.  You were created in such deep Love that your Freedom to choose is unconditional from the broader perspective of Life.  Your Truth is as internal as all other perspectives of life.  As you Focus, you are choosing your actions and reactions to life and emanating them strongly.  That is what Focus does, it is a powerful beam of information.  As you are Focusing Truth, you are speaking volumes of quantum information outward into Life.  Life responds.

      Truth is relative and ever changing.  What truth you find - as you maintain your open, connective, loving nature! You are available to broader, encompassing truths.  For instance the truth of your separation as a being is evident.  It is true.  You can not think, choose or live for another, you are separate beings.  Yet there is a broader, less visible, less solid truth.  You are united with All Life.  Whether through the collective of humanity, the nurturance of nature or the cosmic heritage of your universe (not to mention the dimensional expanse of your multi-verse!); you are united.  You matter, you make a difference, you are important and you are appreciated.  Are you Focusing your Truth and observing the response?  It comes in the form of synchronicities, or energy alignment.  Focus your Love and observe Love’s response.  Of course, you are also free to Focus on the truth of anger, war or lack and see that response as well - merely a truth within a broader Truth.  Choose your Truth and Focus.  That is your primary action in life. React with Love.

      As we sit to Blast Focusing Truth, we are choosing to broadcast Love throughout the airwaves of earth, the greatest truth in advertising!  We are remembering the Divinity of Life and emanating that Truth to all who pass into our awareness.  We are loudly Loving in the silence of our transmission.  We are empowered, sovereign and deeply connected to All Life, choosing to focus on the greatest Truth of Love.  Blast on!

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile

      Copyright © 2013 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.