We ARE "Eternal Essence, Absent ALL Limitations"...Your Daily Mantra!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 12:47 AM

      Jun 12 2013

      We ARE “Eternal Essence, Absent ALL Limitations”…Your Daily Mantra!

      Rate This

      “Never say that you can’t do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can’t be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible. Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt, fear, or ANY mental virii prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life; be it’s conqueror.” ― Mike Norton “Nothing is more imminent than the impossible . . . what we must always foresee is the unforeseen.” ― Victor Hugo