Isha Lerner's Inner Child/Power of Flowers/Triple Goddess Tarot: Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper ~ Pomegranate ~ The Journey Home w/ 7th Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      As this first message emphasizes we never can tell when our muse can arrive and; a departure can be a matter of perception for does our muse truly depart or does our muse go into a place of quiet reflection and composition? That answer lies within each of us and that is pivotal part of the journey we undertake within our lives. As our muse awakens so too does our creativity, our passion, our spark. This is not a tune created outside of ourselves that can be intoxicating and alluring but is not in resonance with that inner song being played and heard. That tune which calls to our soul comes from our soul where our muse resides and flourishes. Just as you do. Many a road can our muse be upon and as we move to that rhythm so too shall we discover new journeys especially those of entering into the chamber of rebirth.

      Our muse can and does bring us to where we release where we were in order to plant, water and bear the fruit of a new song, a new dance, a new life. One that we are more deeply connected to that Divine Source within us that illuminates us, calls to us and from within us. Reminding us that at the essence of our Journey Home is a rediscovering that beautiful Door which we Open more and more to as we find our way "home" to our Divine Soul. Yes there will be that which we die to and that is apart of our rebirth. We shed where we were, and find that all which is no longer needed, that which we may well come to see as being superfluous, illusion, transitory and more are falling away as our consciousness expands and that is a mark, a sign of the expansion of our Heart, our Soul, our Love. A Love that is passionate, caring, sensual, exciting and all-encompassing.

      Is this also a time to slow down and open the door to meet our destiny as The Journey Home teaches? Yes and it is also a time to dance and to sing. Remember that to Dance from the Heart, from the Soul, is to rediscover and attune yourself to that inner beat. There are the moves where we leap, gyrate and spin and there are those moves that we join in together that are deep, slow and passionate that build to a new crescendo and level. As two partners that twirl together to catch one the others gaze, to see through the looking glass of their eyes and gaze upon each others soul in a Divine Awe and Wonder.

      As you are guided by your muse Know that he or she is and always shall be apart of you at your Deepest, Highest and most Divine Self. You are apart of your own awakening and that will birth worlds, stars, galaxies and universes galore within you and around you as your dance matches the Song of Our Earth and we create, make, share and gift Love to one another and all of existence. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html#child
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_child_main.html
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_flower_main.html
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_goddess_main.html

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper
      Your card is...

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper

      The message in this card is that you never know when your muse will suddenly arrive and depart. The muse is the spark of creative fire within the higher imagination. It can subtle, fleeting, and tricky to understand. When the Pied Piper appears in your reading, it is time to follow your inner guide, your ingenious and inventive brand of thinking. Do not follow an outer leader piping a hypnotic tune; listen rather to the gentle refrains of your own inner music. Be playful. Dance. Sing. Let your artistic gifts blossom. Pay homage to the creative spirit that leads you forward on the path of life.

      Pomegranate
      Your card is...

      Pomegranate

      Latin: Punica granatum

      Color(s): Deep red flower with a yellowish center.

      Archetype: Persephone, Kore, Queen of the Underworld. Persephone signifies the renewed aspect of self that is to be found only if we are willing to travel into the chambers of rebirth to gather the seeds of new possibilities – a cyclic journey between the forces of birth and death.

      Signature: Oval, womb-shaped buds which, when fully open, reveal a deep red flower with a yellowish center and a core of tiny seeds. The fruit is covered with a hard, dry skin.

      Healing Properties: A symbol of fertility, pomegranate restores self-nurturing and regenerates fertility on all levels, helping to identify long-buried emotional needs, especially in relation to the mother, childbearing and creative issues.

      Healing: On her journey, Persephone is protected by the luminaries, the Sun and the Moon. She knows that the gestating seeds within her will open to the sunlight even as they are watered by the changing cycles of the Moon.

      Persephone is your guide. Standing between fire and water, she gazes into the beauty of Narcissus. As a bridge between the worlds, you, like Persephone, are forever crowned Queen of the Underworld, and, yet, eternally nourished by the love and mystery of Mother Earth. She will protect you as you make your descent in order to discover for yourself the splendor and magic of the mysterious forces within.

      7. The Journey Home
      Your card is...

      7. The Journey Home

      Soul Message: We go beyond the veil of fear, lighting each other’s way. The holiness that leads us is within us, as is our home. –A Course in Miracles

      Alchemy and Transformation: It is at this stage of initiation the individual becomes aware of his or her unique existence and must find a way “home” to the soul. A new level of maturation emerges, for one must meet the challenge of individution head-on. One must learn to engage with the intermediaries of the soul and live through the intuitive self that, in time, becomes the primary organ of perception.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Bird Woman: The bird is a symbol of expanded consciousness and from very early times has been associated with reincarnation and rebirth. You are invited to take flight into the great heavens within your soul as you journey into the vast terrain of your deepest truth and wisdom. Identify your own journey and fly straight into the ecstasy of self-realization and rebirth.

      Everyday Encounters: It is time to slow down, open the door and meet your destiny. Immerse yourself in nature. Look into the mystery of life with new eyes. Something magical is afoot. The time is now to find right relationship between body, soul and spirit.

      Nature’s Healers: Shooting Star
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.