Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman June 12, 2013 - Can we be Controlled by Other Energies?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 10:38 PM

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      June 12, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      I have eaten more sweet, sugary food in the past 3 days than I think I have in the past 3 years. Although I don't eat candy, I have had intense cravings for sweets that led me to dip dates in honey and eat them. It may not sound good but it was awesome, just what my body needed. There is so much happening right now that your reaction may be to withdraw, take lots of naps, find distractions to keep you occupied or you may be wondering when it will all be over. The Solstice is in 2 weeks, that will be a big turning point for us.

      What is at the center of all of this is energy, our relationship to it from a conscious perspective, how we feel about it, who has control over us or what we control. That's also the topic of this week's Q&A message, which you can read below. The short answer is that we cannot be controlled by anything in the Universe. The longer answer is, if we give up control, than anything can control us.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Can We Be Controlled by Other Energies?

      Dear Jennifer:  You have written that our belief system blocks us from accessing the unlimited nature of the Universe. Are there other things, such as entities, external forces or energies block us too? How effective is energy work in letting them go or in preventing them from clinging to us and attaching to our energy? Is this what prevents us from accessing our highest potential or is there something in the earth's energy itself that is an 'implant' which becomes part of our energy? Is a belief in our power enough to release these energies or is there more that we can do so we are truly sovereign in our lives?
      Jennifer's Answer:  If we know ourselves as masters in and of our lives, which we are, then it is not possible for anything to have control over us without our willingness to allow it. Why would we give an energy the power to control us? We have to look at both conscious and unconsciousness intention and the power of fear, because they all work together to give us the impression that there are 'other' things which can be in control of our lives. Keep in mind, though, this is, above all else, a free will planet, so we have a will in all things, which means that nothing, and no-thing can control us unless we allow it. That said, we can give these energies many opportunities to connect to us and give us the appearance that we are not in control.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, June 12, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139