Pleiadedolphininfos: Channeled Pleiadian Interview ~ The Power of Higher Self

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Wes Annac: Hello on this beautiful evening, dear friends. Per a (not-so) recent discussion with a Galactic soul on a certain radio show, I’d like to request some more information about the healing and cleansing work you’re doing in our skies.

      The Pleiadian High Council: We will be more than happy to provide our perspective on this matter, dearest Wesley, for we’ve indeed been quite active in our quest to help cleanse and mitigate the pollution still being widely fed on your Earth.

      As many of you know, we’ve been working to mitigate and help cleanse the chemtrails being sprayed in your skies. Even in the areas experiencing the heaviest of chemical skies and thick trails, we’re cloaked offering our assistance in an overall effort to help cleanse the vibrations of Gaia’s atmosphere.
      Read more »

      Things are moving on rapidly for the human consciousness. The cabal is still doing all they can in order to prevent human beings of having their own free will and are still trying to influence the way humanity, on the larger scale, is thinking.

      There is still much to be uncovered, but you can now begin to witness the power of truth and of unity at its best. Last week alone, the events that have unravelled would have been unimaginable for you, yet you see that in the space of one week much has already come to light.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google