"When the Wisdom of the Grandmothers Is Heard, the World Will Heal"

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013

      "When the Wisdom of the Grandmothers Is Heard, the World Will Heal"
      $Account.OrganizationName

      Grandmothers Speak June Message

      To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
      Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
      QUICK LINK

      "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
      All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

      "Why do you think you Incarnated at this Time"--Grandmothers June Message
      "You need a nudge to get you to dive deeper within yourself," the Grandmothers said, "to tap you into the core of your being. We see you and notice that the world is distracting you. This distraction will lead you nowhere," they said. "You will go round in circles if you keep on paying attention to the world. You will become lost. We believe in you," the Grandmothers said.
      "We believe in you because we see what and who you are. And so we have come today to prod you to turn your awareness, not outward into the world, but inward. Step into your heart,"they said, "and call on us. We will never fail you.
      "You are a great being," the Grandmothers said, "and your taking birth at this time was not an accident. There is important work awaiting you. You are needed to pass on our Empowerment into the energy of Yin-to pass it to women and men, to young and old, to pass it to every race, faith and religion. Pass it on!" they cried.
      "Work with the radiant Net of Light each day and teach others how to work with it too. Working with the Net is effortless," the Grandmothers declared, "and it is the Net of Light that is holding your planet steady, holding it steady in spite of all the upheavals and tragedies occurring each day. Don't get sucked in by these daily dramas," they said, "but instead hold, hold, hold the Net of Light and observe as it holds you. Each time you connect to the Net you become stronger and as you do, it too becomes stronger. Stronger, more expanded and brilliantly lit," they said. "Your heart provides the wattage for the Net of Light and in turn the Net of Light provides peace, strength and fulfillment for you. And each time you connect with it, the Net provides these blessings not only for you, but for everything that lives.
      "This is selfless work we are calling you to," the Grandmothers said. "You were born for it. Why do you think you incarnated at this particular time? This is why," they said. "You were born to love-to love and lift your planet. If you want to fulfill your destiny, call on us or on any form of the Divine you love and then step forward into this blessed work. Pass on our message of the return of the energy of Yin, the Feminine Principle of Creation, and then hold, hold, hold the Net of Light. We ask you to do this for yourself and for everything that lives. This work is not difficult, but it requires a willing heart," the Grandmothers said. "Call on us, move into your heart and then think of the Net of Light. This will automatically connect you to the radiant Net that surrounds, lifts and infuses your planet, that cradles every part of it in light. That cradles you in light. We bless and thank you for your willing heart," they said.
      To learn more about working with the Net of Light, go to the last chapter in A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak or Our Love Is Our Power: Working With the Net of Light that Holds the Earth. http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/And to find more, look for Net of Light on the Grandmothers' archived messages. (http://grandmothersspeak.com/category/grandmothersmessages/)

      Grandmothers wisdom
      To order the Grandmothers' books, go to: http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/
      Once you've read the first book and want to start a group or study circle in your area, contact us at:info@....

      Call To Power
      Our Love Is Our Power

      Heart Waves of Gratitude
      Beautiful heart waves of love are emanating from the Grandmothers work and I am overcome with gratitude for them. So many are now sharing, serving and stepping into leadership. Katharina from the Netherlands and Anne from Belgium are putting together a Gathering of the Grandmothers for next spring in the Haag to be followed by another European Gathering, this one organized near Zurich, Switzerland by Ulrike and Veronika. Christine and Carolyn who have hosted all our Australian Gatherings are exploring one in 2015 in the Outback at Uluru, Ayers Rock. Renata is planning an August Grandmothers' Camp Gathering in the countryside of Lithuania and Jo and LaVonne have found a beautiful retreat in Palos Verdes for our next California Gathering. Janet and Mary Ellen are exploring a Gathering for Ohio and perhaps Alabama while Professor Bubbles is looking into hosting a Gathering in Virginia. A whole lot of gatherings will be going on!
      Friendships are flowing all over the world now because of these Gatherings. Babs from Holland planned her holiday so she could attend the Australian Gathering in April and was hosted by some wonderful Aussie grandmothers. The same thing happened when English, Swiss, Dutch, Belgian, and Aussie grandmothers showed up for the March Gathering in California. Road trips, spa days, sleepovers and great dinners together. Women and men from northern Europe and Skandinavia showed up for the Gathering in Lithuania last June and several of us became the recipients of a fairytale tour of that country. It was magic.
      Heart waves, generosity in action, create joy and an increasingly open heart in all of us. When we gather like this, we often stay in each other's homes, spend time together, and get to know each other's cultures. There is great pleasure in this sharing and all of us end up filled with love and understanding. It seems to me that there's nothing more important than opening our hearts to one another like this and I'm grateful to the Grandmothers for calling us to this work with them so we can do it. I'm also grateful for all of you who answer their call with an open heart. In case you haven't already done so, you might want to do something good for yourself soon and look into attending a Gathering near you.
      Sharon

      Messages from around the world
      Australia,
      It was wonderful to all be together at the Gathering in Australia. Time goes so fast, its getting cold here now and more rain. I had the Grandmothers circle last night and it was very beautiful. There were 5 of us, which does not seem much, but it felt perfect. I every time feel so grateful to be doing this work, even though it is only once a month, but then during the month, I try to be what the Grandmothers advise us to be, to be gentle to be receptive, and I think of all of us women who have made it in this world by being pushy, aggressive, 'as good as a man', because that was the only way we knew how to get on in this world. There is a still bit of that in me, which now and then comes to the surface, to realize that's not really what I am. Its something I learned, how to survive in this world. It is a very interesting journey, which won't stop until I take my last breath, but a very worthwhile journey.
      Love from Wil in Byron Bay
      Belgium
      I write a daily blog based on a quote from the Grandmothers' books. I write the blog as a daily practice for myself. Because others also appreciate a daily dose of the Grandmothers' teaching, I share these thoughts with others. I call my blog the "Daily Obsession" because my mind can always use a different, better, obsession to replace my usual worries and criticisms.
      You can read the blog on the Wordpress website or you can get each new post delivered to your inbox. If you would like to receive new blog posts via email, visit the blog and click the "Follow" button to the right of the post. Here's the full link: http://goldeneaglefeather.wordpress.com/. My pen name is Golden Eagle Feather; I maintain anonymity for a number of reasons both spiritual and practical. Many blessings to you for a continued and deepening relationship with the Divine.
      Golden Eagle Feather (Miriam in Belgium)

      Lithuania
      I hope all is well with You. Do You live great with Grandmothers? I am Renata from Anykšiai town in Lithuania. I was in Your seminar when You were in Lithuania first time. From that time I feel Grandmothers being, help and healing. I feel them especially when I bathe in the river Šventoji and in the meditations. I with a women's group from Anykšiai often used to meditate together with Grandmothers. They were and still are with us! Recently I have given my friend to read your books. She helps people, shares her love and cares for them. However that didin‘t give satisfaction to her. Your books and Grandmothers-- it changed her life. Before that she didn‘t know how to serve for the supreme good and the way to help people through love and through women's energy. I saw how it changed my friend's life, her relatives' lifes and my life. Everything is changing around. All this affected me very deeply and strongly. I returned close to the Grandmothers again. I want to connect and expand that activity.
      I myself organize seminars and camps. For a few days I have been thinking about what should be theme of my camp which I arrange in August. I have many themes, however I don‘t know which to choose. I was reading your book,"Our Love is Our Power" and then the Grandmothers catched me. I saw that it will be a camp with the Grandmothers in nature, next to a pond where graze sheep, live chickens and cocks, fly storks, whoop owls and flowers and fields are around.
      Renata

      Grandmothers' Videos

      Video Section (click on the link to view): Sharon McErlane and the Net of Light

      Wishing you all the very best, Sharon McErlane & Louie
      SharonAndLouieSMALL
      Sharon McErlane
      Grandmothers Speak

      email: gmothers@...
      phone: 949 338 4691

      Forward email

      The Grandmothers Speak | 483 Linden St. | Laguna Beach | CA | 92651

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2013

        "When the Wisdom of the Grandmothers Is Heard, the World Will Heal"
        $Account.OrganizationName

        Grandmothers Speak August Message

        To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
        Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
        QUICK LINK

        "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
        All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

        "We are not Distant from You"--Grandmothers August Message
        This week I went to the Great Council of the Grandmothers and asked, "Grandmothers what is the most Important message people need to hear from you right now?" Here is their response.
        "We are not distant from you," they responded, boring into my eyes with theirs. "We are not apart from you. We are so present that at this moment we are breathing with you. At this moment," they repeated. "You are one with us and hold the power of the Divine Feminine," they reminded me. "You are the pure, loving energy of Yin and so are we. You are that just as we are that."
        Giving me a loving smile, they said, "Close your eyes and call on us. Let yourself drop into contact with us. We are always with you but you have forgotten this," they said, and because you have forgotten, you continue to pray, beseech, and beg us or other forms of God to hear you. We hear you," they said. "We hear you loud and clear. How could we not when we are present within you? At this very moment we are breathing you," they laughed, "can anyone be closer than breath?
        "Why do you persist in believing that God is distant from you?" they asked. "Separate from you? Above you? Somewhere off in the distance? Where do these crazy ideas come from? They don't come from us," they said, shaking their heads. "So where do they come from? Who tells you that you are separate from God? And why do you continue to believe such a miserable fantasy?
        "We know the truth," they said, "and deep in your heart you also know the truth. The truth is this: it is not possible for God's creation to be separated from God. Creator and creation are always linked. God in whatever form you love is with you at every moment of your life.
        "So stop this charade right now," the Grandmothers said, wagging their fingers. "Stop it!" they laughed. "We are here!!!! We stand with you, we sit with you, sleep with you, ride in the car with you, work with you, laugh and cry with you. We are always with you," they said, "so when you persist in telling yourself you are alone, you couldn't be more wrong.
        "Let's start now to have some fun together," they said. "Begin by acknowledging our presence and once you've done that, keep doing it throughout the day. We are always with you," they said, "don't you get it? And because we are always with you, you might as well pay attention to us. Talk to us," they said, "sing to us, complain to us, love us and allow us love you. We're here all the time," they said, "and although you can continue to ignore us, we could instead start having some wonderful times together. We could get busy doing the things that need doing," they said. Then they flung their hands in the air, threw back their heads and cried, "Enough of this separation nonsense!"
        To learn more about the message of the Great Council of the Grandmothers and how to work with the Net of Light that holds the earth, go to A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak or Our Love Is Our Power: Working With the Net of Light that Holds the Earth. http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/And to find more, look for Net of Light on the Grandmothers' archived messages. (http://grandmothersspeak.com/category/grandmothersmessages/)

        Grandmothers wisdom
        To order the Grandmothers' books, go to: http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/
        Once you've read the first book and want to start a group or study circle in your area, contact us at:info@....

        Call To Power
        Our Love Is Our Power

        Notes from Heart Waves
        Beautiful heart waves of love are emanating from the Grandmothers work. Here is a report from a grandmother in Southern California.
        Recently I put together a program for Seniors that I call 'Exploring Love,' that helps seniors 'think with their hearts.' We start out with an oldie they know, "What the World Needs Now is Love, Sweet Love..." A world teacher said something like "When a group sings together, individuals start breathing together; then their hearts start beating together, and thus start thinking as One."
        The next song reminds them, that " Love is the Light," and as we light candles, we notice how one candle can light many. The words to the song are: "Love Love Love, Love in me; brings Love Love Love, Love in my family; then Love Love Love, Love in my community; brings Love Love Love, Love in my country; then Love Love Love, Love on Earth; brings Love Love Love, for all the universe."
        I put what looks like a dart board in the center of the group with "Me" written in the smallest circle; "Family" in the next larger circle; "Community" etc. etc. As we sing the song, we move a candle from circle to circle so they can see their Love/Light spreading, touching everyone and everything in creation.
        After this, we meditate with a candle and by the time we get through, every one of the seniors are centered in their hearts. I know this because after saying, "When you're ready, you can open your eyes," most everyone keeps their eyes closed, even after three minutes, until I finally direct them to all open their eyes.
        At the end of the 1/2-hour program, I look into each of their eyes and sing the Sufi song, "All I ask of you is forever to remember me as loving you." Words cannot explain how touched they are by this "connection of Love." Their eyes fill with tears and some of them sob from joy.
        I am sharing this with my warmest greetings and GRANDMOTHERS' LOVE to you all......dyan ellebracht

        More Heart Waves
        Scotland
        This summer I worked at the Healing Area under a huge spreading beech tree which protected us from the sun and kept us grounded at the Eden Festival about an hour south of Glasgow . Every morning we shared a short mindfulness meditation, and following that we held the Grandmothers' Empowerment Ceremony. One time, two men were absolutely overcome with Grace. One shared that he'd been at a low point last year when he was blessed with a vision of a huge, enfolding Divine Mother, which gave him back hope. We are so blessed to share this work, thank you for all that you are and all that you do.
        Much love
        Deb xx
        New York City
        If there ever was a yang place that needed re- balancing with yin,it is New York. Spiritual teachers come through but I wonder how much nourishment follows and how lasting it is. There seems to be little time for community and collaboration.
        We have one tiny spiritual book store and I began to wonder if they carried your book. I started to have this idea that it would be wonderful if more people in New York could benefit from the message of the Grandmothers. I felt a prompting to maybe arrange a talk at this small bookstore. So tonight I visited the bookstore and met the manager. I showed him Our Love is Our Power and I asked him if he would consider carrying this book. Then he asked me to lend it to him. I AM ATTACHED to it with all of my notes but I lent it to him anyway.
        So I am wondering; since your connection is so strong with the Grandmothers, what they would think about a little visit to New York? Maybe a little flyby? There are so many struggling people here from all over the world, and from this country also. What do you think?
        Francine
        Dear Francine,
        I applaud your generous heart and questing spirit. For sure when there are enough people in New York interested in the Grandmothers message, I will come. I will go anywhere where there are enough interested people.
        Love, Sharon

        Lithuania
        The Grandmothers Gathering in the countryside here was beautiful! What I liked in particular was the most harmonious co-operation of the four leaders – Renata, Dalia, Sigita and Ausra who was here from America. The way they led us – themselves clearly being guided by the Grandmothers - was something to enjoy and l e a r n from!!!
        They acted as one, so free of their egos… I think this is a great achievement and shows how very advanced they are in spirit, soul, and mind cooperation. Beautiful example of “co-oporative leadership”.. And the women came together from various regions… Not a single male this time, which was a pity.
        Interesting is the fact that the Consciousness was represented by so many diverse levels of “opening”…but all had been drawn to come by their hearts … Some had absolutely no idea of what they were in for…And the most beautiful fact is how miraculously we all became united by love in just those two days – unbelievable…
        These uniting love-rays! It is of great interest for me to feel them and observe how they grow when seeded and sprouting on the first day… and how in no time people change…. No one was ‘the same’ when we felt united in the final good-bye action, that’s for sure…
        Love,
        Lil
        lithuania1

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013

          "When the Wisdom of the Grandmothers Is Heard, the World Will Heal"
          $Account.OrganizationName

          Grandmothers Speak October Message

          Gatherings of the Grandmothers in 2014
          Los Angeles, California
          The 2014 California Gathering of the Grandmothers will take place March 28-30 in Palos Verdes, near Los Angeles, CA. We will gather on the grounds of the serene and beautiful Mary and Joseph Retreat Center in the hills of Palos Verdes. Details will follow soon, but save the dates.
          Groesbeek, the Netherlands
          A Gathering of the Grandmothers, co-hosted by the Dutch and Flemish grandmothers' groups will be held in Groesbeek, the Netherlands on June 28 and 29. We met at this beautiful resort two years ago and are very happy to be returning to this lovely place again. Details will follow.
          To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
          Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
          QUICK LINK

          "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
          All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

          "Love isn't something you can understand" Grandmothers October Message
          "We are going to talk to you now about love," the Grandmothers said, peering at me over the tops of their noses. I'd been day dreaming before they appeared, wondering if they had a message for me and no sooner did I have that thought, than there they were. "Love," they said, bringing my attention back to them, "is something you have little understanding of. You speak the word many times a day (i.e. 'I love french fries', 'there's no love lost between them', 'Love your outfit!'). In fact," they said, "you say it so often and throw it into so many contexts that the word has become almost meaningless. You sing about it, pine for it, wonder about it, worry that you don't have it, and all the while you don't really understand it. Most of you never will," they said, shrugging matter-of-factly, "and that's not important. What is important, they said, "is that you live it.
          "When it comes right down to it," they said, "love isn't something you can understand. Nor is it something to strive for, worry about, regret, or fear. Love is," they said, spreading their hands wide in emphasis. "It's the force that holds your planet in its orbit and the only thing that will truly give you pleasure. You don't have to understand it and it's a good thing you don't because rare is the person who does. We repeat," they said, "love is. And you will move into love each time you decide to open to it. That's all there is to it," the Grandmothers said. "When you open to love without the need to understand it you automatically invite love in.
          "It's the ego that demands to understand love, the ego that questions, tries to codify, and explain. 'Should I love that one?' it asks. 'Are they worthy? Am I worthy?" The Grandmothers laughed and said, "Love never asks anything like that. It never asks why. Nor does it hold back. Love simply gives itself," they said, "and gives itself at every opportunity." Taking my hand, they said, "We assure you that if you want to be happy, you must follow love's lead. Let go of your judgments, hesitancy, and fears. You need to make the decision to love and then plunge into it," they said. "Love no matter what, love everyone, everywhere, and at all times. What does judging others do for you anyway?" they asked, puzzled expressions on their faces.
          "Love your own dear self," they said and wrapped their arms around me. "Have compassion for the innocent one you are and have that same compassion for your fellow wanderers on earth. "No one has to 'deserve' to be loved," they shook their heads. "If that were so, not one would pass the 'qualification' test for love. We tell you that you deserve to love and be loved simply because you are who you are. That's enough.
          "Because you are who you are, we love you," they said. "So start to relate to yourself in this same way. Let go of all the harsh judgments you've held about yourself and do the same for others. Who you are is worthy of love and is loved," they said, "and your family, friends and" (and here they broke into giggles) "especially your so-called 'enemies' are worthy of this same love. So," the Grandmothers smiled sweetly, "should you decide you want to be happy, simply make the decision to love. No matter what," they added. "Life will then present you with an endless stream of opportunities. In fact," they said, "you can be sure that at least one of these will appear to you today."
          To learn more about the message of the Great Council of the Grandmothers and how to work with the Net of Light that holds the earth, go to A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak or Our Love Is Our Power: Working With the Net of Light that Holds the Earth. http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/And to find more, look for Net of Light on the Grandmothers' archived messages. (http://grandmothersspeak.com/category/grandmothersmessages/)

          Grandmothers wisdom
          To order the Grandmothers' books, go to: http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/
          Once you've read the first book and want to start a group or study circle in your area, contact us at:info@....

          Call To Power
          Our Love Is Our Power

          Notes from Heart Waves
          Vilnius, Lithuania
          Yesterday we- I and my friend - have been talking that communicating with the Grandmothers and with you gave us a wonderful present. With both of us are happening some unnamable and wonderful changes. This is influenced by the Grandmothers, you, and Drunvalo's, The moment of the Earth's Kundalini and Rise of the Female Light 1949 to 2013.
          We feel how Mother Earth energy falls into our bodies, fills all cells, activates the chakras and through the top of the head rises up. We feel these energies. We start to feel energies around us and I sometimes "see" those energies. We meet together to meditate and then it happens stronger. It's interesting that the process is uncontrolled and constantly ongoing: both day and night. When we meditate together and start to connect to the light, send the love, everything begins. It's wonderful. This is the greatest gift which can be. It would be a pleasure to meet with and share with you.Thank You.
          I love, we love
          Renata
          London, England
          Thanks that the Grandmothers' Empowerment Ceremony is free and the books are affordable. It makes the Grandmothers' work stand out from many other 'spiritual' teachings going around right now and helps to show me that this is genuine.
          Sometimes I get confused as to the right path to take, and so many charge so much money. The other night I went to a talk on indigo and crystal children. It was all very interesting but they were also trying to sell a type of healing. They said pretty much everyone under 19 now has a different chakra system and us old timers can get an upgrade to be a crystal person. Stronger, integrated, heaven in your body etc. It sounded intriguing but cost is £300 (about 550 dollars) for three hours.
          Enlightenment doesnt come cheap it seems, which I find confusing as it doesnt tally with making it accessible to all, and raising the energy of the planet.
          So thanks for not turning the Grandmothers into a business.
          Jacqui, London, UK

          More Heart Waves
          San Mateo, California
          It has been quite a few months since you gave us the Grandmother Empowerment over the phone and I feel the need to write. Valerie and I have been leading the meetings here once a month and it grows and grows. I had the urge to borrow back my "Our Love is Our Power" book and wow...on re-reading even more powerful. Thank you for that writing and all the great energy, empowerment and encouragement in that book.
          I feel very connected to the Grandmothers and call on them constantly. Sending out the Ner of Light is a growing practice...now I am working on really feeling it and allowing it to become a three dimensional event. Many of the women and 2 men in our on-going group feel a very powerful connection. Thank you for helping that to become a reality for all of us.
          In love and light and laughter,
          Penni
          Northern California
          Note received after the last California Gathering of the Grandmothers
          Wanted to share with you. Driving home today, surrounded by the Grandmothers in a bubble of golden light. Once I got through Los Angeles I realized that I was experiencing extreme self love. I asked the Grandmothers to help me with self acceptance too and now I am in love, not just with the Divine, but truly in love with Self. Words are not adequate....
          Marilyn