Pleiadedolphininfos: How To Weather The Transitions! ~ Anna Merkaba 0 Peacekeepers and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      How do these beings achieve such a great purpose of being on planet earth, at such a turbulent time? The answer rests in the structure of their energy fields and their missions here on earth.

      Peacekeepers who take on the human form and are born into this world, are of the highest and most evolved spiritual development. Their auras shine with pure white light representing a highly spiritual, etheric, transcendent and higher dimension qualities within a person.

      These souls know exactly what to say, how to stir the energy into a specific way in order to assure that the conflict resolves without any violence involved. They are usually very harmonious with their surroundings, nothing seems to baffle them, they are completely in balance always, with an almost shimmering glow to their skin, and a twinkle in their eye.

      Read more »

      One thing is for sure and that is that I AM happy that this month of May has ended! It has been the wildest ride ever for me and I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way.  The Month of May has been an intense clearing, as well as an activation where the Christed Self is being given the opportunity to descend into our being and our heart, a process that is now still taking place as we speak.  This was all thanks to the portals and eclipses that have taken place in this 1 month of our linear time.

      As hard as it was for me personally, I am very thankful for it, for it has given me a huge push to continue with my path that my heart has chosen to follow.  I have made decisions and choices that might have affected some in my entourage and this has triggered a lot, not only in my life but in theirs as well.  And this is exactly what the hard part was for me, because being sensitive to what other people think of me, I have been tested, triggered and turned upside down in my thoughts and life with exactly those kinds of mirrors.  Isn't this process, this teaching wonderful?! At first it was very hard for me, I must admit.. but now it is so obvious as to how it was mirrored to me and why.

      I have decided to end my relationship, which was a wonderful one on the vibration of 3D, but since I am transcending this and growing more into Self on a higher level, the relationship simply does not work and does not resonate anymore.  As hard as it still is, my heart feeling was very clear about this and I do not have regrets for ending it.  The only thing that made it hard is the fact that I have 3 small children and that everything is being thrown at me; I am accused of being a bad person and a horrible mother by making this decision.
      Read more »

      Orion-Constellation

      Channeled by Holly Hawkins Marwood
      Transcribed by Paul Marwood

      “Greetings Dear Ones,

      We are the High Council of Orion.
      Today our message is about not taking life too seriously at this moment in time, for there are many changes on your planet as you’ve heard about, and many are aware of at this time.

      However what’s hard to understand is what to do about it?
      Many of you are feeling the effects of the influx of energies of change and transition that are coming from the sun. Many are feeling affected by it without knowing that there are these energetic impulses that are coming from the sun, and whether you are aware of them not, the reality is that they are being pulsed towards your planet and they are part of the ascension process. The result of this can sometimes allow individuals to feel uncomfortable.
      Read more »

      ForgivenessThese are glorious times.  The energies are getting more intense and will continue to become more intense.  The energies are forcing things to come up to the surface to be released permanently from your mental, emotional, etheric and physical bodies.

      These things to be released are from this lifetime and from past lifetimes.  People feel like they are being rung through the ringer.  People are physically exhausted.  People feel like anything can trigger anger in them.  People are fed up with relationships.

      People feel like they have had enough and they may not understand what is happening to them and why.  People feel lost.  If you feel any of these things, you are not alone.  Do not feel bad that you are feeling these things.
      Read more »
      images~ All this week I’ve been strongly drawn to the Mermaids.  I believe in the existence of the Mermaids wholeheartedly, and when I sense them calling, I definitely listen!  So naturally, today, I chose to draw a card from the Magical Mermaids & Dolphins deck.  The card I pulled is entitled “Pay Attention”, and it’s accompanying message couldn’t be more appropriate.

      ~ Our message of the day is short and simple.  Pay attention to the signs that the Universe is tossing your way.  They are everyplace, and if they should repeat themselves more than 3 or 4 times, then it’s super important to really stand up and take notice.  Have you ever done some channel-surfing while you drive, and the same song pops up on 4 of the 6 preset stations?  Most likely you have, and this is a sign that the lyrics of the song have something particular to say to you.  This is divine guidance, and an easy way for your Team to speak to you.  We all know about the number sequences-111, 222, 333, 444, and so on…  These tend to repeat themselves to us, and they can be spotted on clocks, license plates, signs, phone numbers…and the list goes on.  A great tool for interpreting these number sequences is Doreen Virtue’s Angel Numbers 101.  It comes in book form and as an app for your Iphone or Ipad.  These are just two of the many types of signs you’re likely to encounter in the coming days.
      Read more »

      mary Magdalene.www.lighgrid.ning.com Mary Magdalene:

      I greet you today, dear ones, with all the love I have in my heart, from mine to yours. You are an illustrious group of Beings and I salute you in all your glory.
      You are now refining those parts of you that are stellar and magnificent and luminous. You are refining and gathering all pieces of your Soul to greet and acquaint yourselves once again with the very essence of you, split and pulled away only for purposes of learning and experiment.

      You gather them back now, dear ones, and you prepare for an even more pertinent part of your journey. For you know now much more about who you are, and so it takes your intention and your realization that you are moving forward with your divine purpose. You are discovering it now, dear ones, and from now on it will take even more discernment and clarity to stay in the higher dimensions.
      Read more »

      Painting by Gretchen Hermey
      Painting by Gretchen Hermey

      I ask for today’s message.  Please begin by telling me with whom I am speaking.
      Michael and Gabriel, bringing you a message for which you have long awaited.
      We wish you to know that that which you have worked for so long, and with such dedication, has now commenced.  You have been informed of this from other sources, as well, and we confirm for you that this information is correct.

      You know that the messages you have followed, those which you have discerned to be most reliable and loving, have shown a tendency to converge in their content in recent months.  That, dear ones, dearest and most loyal hearts, is because the basic message is the same, as it always has been.  The message now is short and oh so sweet.  The freedom, abundance, prosperity, and total transformation of your world, which you have prayed for these last thousands of years, and which has been incomprehensibly denied you, is now to be yours.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google