[ANGEL] 15 Gemini, The Angels of Poets and Writers

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2013

      15 Gemini
      The Angels of Poets and Writers

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Pigios’

      Beloved,

      We are ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

      We fan flames of longing for spiritual perfection.

       This longing for striving upwards to Divine Light, for oneness with the perfection of the Creator, exists in all beings.

      We help writers express feelings of longing for divine spiritual purity, mastery of cause and effect, and grace.

       These religious feelings awaken deep humility and the desire to serve others.

      Visualize and write beautiful literary works of all creation spiraling upwards towards Divine Light!

       Radiating Heart

      We help writers and poets on paths of spiritual perfection through divine inspiration, inspiring right words and expressions.

      Understanding of cause and effect, of memory, remembrance and conscience are enlivened through true divine blessings in this way.

      Through cognition brought about by Love Divine, indwelling Divine perfection is enlivened in Divine Transmutation so that harmony and satisfaction bloom.

      In this way many are brought into alignment with indwelling Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      The Law of Evolution for all spirits is embodied in the longing for spiritual progress and union with Divine Ecstasies.

      Visualize Divine Consciousness manifesting completely in Being, Will, Mind, Emotion, and Sensation within you, in your literary works and in those who read them.

      Relax into awareness of spiritual beauty, purity and profundity.

       Heaven rejoices as divine laughter and sacred tears of joy flow in the blessings of divine prose and poetry.

      MIRACLES

      Praying-Hands-FYV

      ‘P-I-G-I-O-S’

      P…We tap into the divine nostalgia, which is the longing of the poet for inspiration. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty.
      *
      I…We can trigger any remembrance and control all activities on earth according to karmic law.
      *
      G… We bestow true divine blessings, grounded on earth as happiness, success and abundance.
      *
      I…We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.
      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We awaken the eyes to divine cognition through love divine, and confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability.
      *
      S…We empower the sons and daughters of God to change consciousness of all beings up to the highest angels.’
      ******
      The melody made by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, F, G, D-sharp C, and G sharp.

      *
      MIRACLES

      A.A. Michael: Dear children of
the light. The time has come yet again
and I call upon you to join me in the
highest realms of existence for the
initiation process to lift your
energies into a higher vibratory state
of being. Those of you who are ready
to meet your true selves, who are
ready to discover your true potential,
shall walk into the light in the next
10 days. Some of you will be called
into a deep meditative state, others
will know it is time, yet others I am
asking to consciously call upon me –
A.A. Michael, so that I can guide you
and show you the true manifestation of
your existence and grant you the gifts
that you are ready to discover. Simply
go into a meditative state and ask for
me A.A. Michael and the Ascended
Master of your time to come and join
you in a circle of light and love.
Once you are in a meditative state,
those of you who are ready for the
initiation process to take place now
will experience our presence. We are
standing by you. We are ready to
welcome you into the light dear
children. Call upon us this moment,
for the gates have indeed opened up
yet again. The next 10 days of your
linear time, are the initiation of AA
Michael into your true highest
perception and potential. I A.A.
Michael am with you. I love you.
Goodbye for now. Channeled by Anna
Merkaba - ©
http://sacredascension.blogspot.com/

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      rainbowearthangel

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

       With additional support from Gulshan

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Light centered Heart

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2014

[...]

        * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2014

        The moon's north node of any chart designates the result of the chart.
         The north node is where the moon sets.
         Today's full moon, with sun in education and moon in poetry,  has the north node of 17 Libra, the heavenly hosts of wine and intoxicating beverages.
        Everything having to do with intoxicating drink on earth is receiving healing energies through this full moon.

        The Angels of Wine

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Arator

        Beloved,

        Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.

        We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.

        Through clear inner guidance, high inspiration, cognition brought about by love and unity with divine mind, we protect those who drink alcohol.

         We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.

        From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.

         We protect and guide those who use, produce or sell alcoholic drinks for the highest good of all concerned.

        We inspire people so that these drinks are used in the spirit
        that they were intended to be used, to bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and gaiety.

        We give you excellent recipes for the making of these drinks as well as how to ameliorate their influences so that you can remain sober when need be.

        We inspired the miracle of turning water into wine that Jesus performed at the wedding feast in Cana.

        The Moon Angels of Moon Magic
        Angelsof ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R’

        14th Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        Whenflowing emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak.
        Strong flowing emotions magnetically attract changes in matter.

        Flowingemotions attract a sympathetic reality out of
        infinite potentialities and this manifests in the physical world.

        Duringthe full moon, flowing emotions are at their most powerful,
        so manifesting changes on the physical plane is much easier at this time.

        Remember that love contains frequencies of miraculous harmony, that transforms reality with ease.

        Polarityis a fact of creation on all levels, and flowing emotions have polarity.
        By mastering polarity in flowing emotions, all things are possible,
        including levitation of self, others, and objects.

        Thekey is mastery of whole brain concentration on all four
        levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

        Deltabrainwaves are pure being and oneness with the Unified Field of energy,
        oneness with Divine Consciousness,  Divine Flowing Feelings, and with all life.

        Atthe faster end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves,
        OMNIPOTENT INTENT or WILL for the highest good of all is
        generated for manifesting divine virtues in a visualized form for
        the benefit of the Unified Field.

         This is the level of electrical energy.

        Thestronger the FAITH AND WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL,
        and the clearer the visualized image for what is desired, the wiser
        will be the thoughts and ideas that are created on the next level.

        InTheta brainwaves a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine visualization
        that is being generated.

        The more clear and precise intellectual understanding is of the virtues
        inherent in the visual blueprint, or mold, the higher the flowing emotions will
        be on the next level, the level of magnetic attraction of flowing emotion.

        Alphabrainwaves are the level of FLOWING EMOTION.
        Clarity and purity of flowing feelings determine the frequency of
        magnetism generated to attract a new reality on the physical plane.

        As flowing feelings of the blueprint attract, it manifests
        on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

        Thelevel of physical matter is comprehended by Beta brainwaves
        which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought.
        It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by
        the five senses and logic, and stored in memory.

        Duringthe full moon, a person aligns his/her flowing emotions with
        Divine Flowing Feelings of the Divine Virtues and visualizations
        of the highest good of all in the Unified Field.

        In this way the
        most amazing manifestations in physical creation are created.

        Forthe past thirteen days beginning at the the new moon, the intent, concept,
        flowing feelings, and sensations of desired changes in physical manifestation
        have been carefully determined .

         Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

        Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
        and call on our help to gain the following:

        LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

        ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

        Weinfuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and
        abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols
        and the ancient language of Quaballah.
        ---------

        Weimpart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability
        to see the working of magic in the physical world.
        ---------

        Weteach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to
        raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the
        word according to the meditations of the ancient language.
        ---------

        UmlautO (oe) and O

        We help you attain the transmuting power of cognition
        brought about by Love Divine.

        Weattune your spirit and soul to Divine justice and harmony,
        so that you have a high power of judgment, and understand
        when Divine Providence alters reality for the sake of justice.
        ---------

        Weinitiate masters over life and death and the power
        to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach
        the need for the existence of polarity.
        ---------

        A and umlaut A (ae)

        Weaid development of artistic talents,
        eloquence, and magic powers like levitation
        and learning the language of symbols.

        Wehelp you release all imperfections in being, desire,
        thought, feeling, and form in self and others.
        ---------

        Wecause mind expansion in order to learn
        new information quickly and easily. We impart
        ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’
        ---------

        "Asabove, so below."

        Thecycles of the moon and rhythms of the sea flow with perfect harmony
        and create the sea of magnetic energy for manifesting Heaven on Earth.

        Byconsciously aligning personal flowing emotions with the flowing feelings
        of moon cycles, a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being
        is maintained

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)