Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Wishing Upon a Star

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 2:31 AM
      "Open your mind and heart to your star-self, your higher identity that guides you upward on the path of destiny."
      "Your exalted prayers and thoughts have the power to uplift and heal friends, loved ones, and your greater community."

      Open our mind and heart is an inward journey without question yet, in the same moment, look up into the sky and look around you as well. For Nature has Her insights, guidance and teachings as does Her Lunar Sister and the cosmos beyond. With a heart and intent of their presence, along with each of our guides, are a divine companion as you make that inner journey. Star and/or lunar gazing are powerful ways of attuning ourselves to the deepest and highest parts of ourselves. A simple reverent act of touching or interacting with Our Beloved Earth opens doorways to Her Heart but Our Heart as well. There is no one and only way to embracing Who You Are. Each of us will find through the guidance, the sharing, the love and interaction with others in who have, and continue to, touch our lives. In honoring the Earth you are honoring Spirit, Source, God, Goddess, Universe or however that speaks and sings to you; and that you will discover that you are Honoring Your Self in the same moment.

      Be mindful of the true potential and extent that You Are. Each of you carry unlimited potential which can assist others (family, friends and especially your community and those around the world as well as the Earth Herself) in their embracing and receiving healing, wholeness, encouragement, and inspiration. Is there a "wish" which has been held near and dear to your heart, mind and soul? There is more than the potential for fulfillment of these. Listen with your inner ear to that Voice within and feel the presence of your guides, your loved ones, and Know that are stepping into becoming the Conscious, Responsible, Loving, Divine Being that you are. *:x lovestruck

      XVII Wishing Upon a Star
      Your card is...

      XVII Wishing Upon a Star

      When this card appears in your reading, an important wish, desire, or hope may be fulfilled soon. Open your mind and heart to your star-self, your higher identity that guides you upward on the path of destiny. You may want go out in the evening or just before dawn and commune with the heavens, attuning yourself to the magnificent presence of a planet (\wandering star\) like Venus, Mars, or Jupiter, or a brilliant first-magnitude star such as Antares, Sirius, Aldebaran, Regulus, or Arcturus. Remember that your true essence is spiritual light, clothed in this life by a physical body. Your exalted prayers and thoughts have the power to uplift and heal friends, loved ones, and your greater community.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved