Pleiadedolphininfos: Thrive full movie ~ The Duality Experiment Closes ~ Peace is Vital at This Moment and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013

      John Smallman

      06/02/2013 by John Smallman
      Here in the spiritual realms, where we truly are not separated from you, excitement is building; in fact, we are bubbling over with it!  I know you have been told this countless times over the last few years, but it is incumbent on me to tell you yet again, humanity’s awakening is divinely ensured and the moment for it to happen is very close.  Many of you are feeling tired, angry, and depressed, almost as though you had been short-changed, conned, or even swindled by those who are telling you of the wonders that await your awakening. It seems that you have been waiting and waiting and waiting.  The waiting seems to have been interminable, so it is no wonder that you are feeling upset and that your doubts and anxieties have been intensifying.
      Read more »

      Global PeaceDear ones, we salute your brave courage during this period of intense awakening across your planet.

      The cabal is doing all it can to tighten its grip around you and break your spirit. However, the people have the courage of taking to the streets, of supporting each other and of taking their power back from corrupt politicians and corporate cruel interest.

      We wish to salute the global movement of union and cooperation, setting into motion a world that would be based on mutual support, understanding and love. People are waking up to the fact that their trust was misplaced when it comes to politics, and realize the need to set in place a better, more humane system, which would not allow for corporations to stir public affairs and interests, and place their gains before human welfare and happiness.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google