Pleiadedolphininfos: A Message from the Great Divine Director ~ Our God Self: Retreat Into The Heart Of Being! and More

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 1:41 PM

       by tazjima

      Reflection of Self

      I AM the Great Divine Director, also known by the Hindu peoples as Ganesh, one of the sons of Siva. I am known by many names, but have always worked for the forces of evolution upon this planet, for the benefit of her people. Know that I do not belong to any one culture or religion, but that I serve all humanity in my alignment and service to the Will of the Mother / Father God and the Creator.
      These many past days our scribe has demonstrated God’s will in her life by again committing to her path, to its importance and position in her life. Know that you are constantly tested to see if that commitment is still held, although all experience is useful for the shard of the Creator that you are. However, those who would lead, teach and demonstrate to the awakening masses must first be willing to commit their lives into the hands of their Self, the internal connection to Source, in order that the connection be of the highest, purest possible.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      Retreatsig.By Ute Posegga-Rudel
      Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013

      Please Make a Monthly Subscription
      or Donate!

      VIDEO (recommended!)

      Beloved Ones, I Am your God-Self!

      ONE.

      Yes, at this time the currents of events are  now sprawling into all directions, because so much is happening in the mind of humanity.Where else does all this happen but in the mind? Content of consciousness not being played out in the human brain for eons is coming to the surface and is being registered by those who have opened themselves up for a bigger picture. In that case you have opened your awareness beyond your individual interests, as you care for your whole species and your planet and beyond.
      Read more »

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n

      You alone decide if you are happy or not, my child, even if you maybe don’t believe me now. Your happyness or every other condition in which you are is based alone on your own decision. All that comes to you is in its nature neutral, it is your decision that makes it a positive or negative appearance for you. There are people who like the rain because it is important for their plants, others like the sun more, because it let their fruits become ripe. You see it lies solely in the consideration of the individual, how he perceives something. Since it is your judgement how you view something, so it is also your own decision how you feel with that. You don’t need any exterior reason to be happy, when you pure and simple decide for this, my child. Can you now see, how simple it really is?
      ~ Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

        Inspired by St. Germain
      By Phillip Elton Collins, The Angel News Network

      From the unknowing and nothing comes everything. This is so difficult for the human mind to fathom and accept. But your heart knows this already. The alchemist needs to develop a heart-trust of this truth in order to create out of what appears no-thing, for, in reality, there is nothing. There is only everything!

      True alchemy--mastery of self and all there is--can only come as a result of your divine connection to Source, the original Creator of All who dwells in nothing.

      If you are merely interested in changing a base metal into gold, what is about to be said is not for you. But if you are interested in transforming yourself into gold, well that’s another matter that will allow you to truly transform matter.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google