Pleiadedolphininfos: James Gilliland ~ Gamma Ray Burts, Solar Flares, Cosmic rays, Shifts in Human Consciousness ~ The Ascended Masters: You'll find the Mastery We're Known For plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013

      ECETI May 29 2013

      Gamma ray burst

      As many know we are getting bombarded by gamma ray bursts, solar flares, cosmic rays and other magnetic influences due to the alignment with Galactic Plane. Many are observing the unprecedented increase in earthquake, volcanic eruptions along with severe weather. What we are not seeing is how these energies affect human consciousness.

      The earth is expanding – busting at the seams. We are expanding as well. These energies affect the bioelectric fields surrounding the human body all the way to the DNA level.
      Read more »

      5-29-13
      The Alchemy of Creation Part 2
      By the Arcturians

      To transmute your physical form, it is best that you release your attachment to human individuality and think of yourself as a planetary being. For humans to ascend via their physical bodies transmuting into the fifth dimension rather than "dying" as was normal before this great era, you will need the assistance of Earth. At the same time, in order for Earth to ascend without the extinction of Her physical form, She needs human assistance.

      Hence dear humans and Galactics/Celestials in human form, you will need to expand your personal consciousness into planetary consciousness. In this manner, there is no sense of personal sacrifice or fear. There is only the great unity of person and planet ascending as ONE Being. Furthermore, we request that those of you who have awakened to your Multidimensional SELF no longer hold back your process. Others have chosen the Mission of working with the beginners.
      Read more »

      Posted by Wes Annac

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-

      Every lesson you’re being given is ultimately designed to help you find the emotions, heart sets and understanding of the higher realms, and we ask you to treat yourselves and those around you with the grace and ease of the Creator; which many of you are beginning to find yourselves able to do with increased ease.

      This is because the pure energies delivering your ascension, which you are absorbing and assimilating unto yourselves with fervor yet grace, are settling upon your perspective and helping you to understand and see the Divinity of every single moment of the infinite and glorious Now.
      The Now and the energy of the Now are being increasingly understood by a plethora of awakening souls, and the mental desire to fight, rebel or spark argument is derived from a desire not to experience the infinite calm of the moment of Now.
      Read more »

      by lucas2012infos

      a-aura11Beyond mystics and occultism or just plain being the man on the street the simplest way of understanding  is that we are slowly working on all opposites uniting and working together as One in unity.  Yes, the strangest feelings and experiences will make you aware of the fact that we move into new territory or better said:  We re-discover and  re-explore what we were from the beginning.  We are going to meet up in the middle.

      The veil was nothing more than the experience being a living extreme polarity. The one’s understanding the power of this dualistic experience played the role of instigating more duality and extremes, as in divide and conquer.Their strength was every time moving along the lines of invisible awareness influencing in energy patterns. The  cycle  of control was fed literally  with energy sprouting from the extreme polarities and especially the e-motions of fear and also extreme joy. As both extremes can have adverse affects in all.
      Read more »

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n

       by Sirian Heaven

      Notice what you think, my child. You run through your day and think jauntily all possible things ahead of yourself. You are also subject to the thoughtenergies of your fellow men. Each thought, that you think, remains as thoughtform and influences not only your future but also all people who come in contact with this energy. Such a thought can even go around the earth and thoughtenergies of for you totally unknown people reach in this way your own energyfield and influence you when you don’t pay attention to that. So be careful. Observe yourself, notice what you do and think. If you find a thought that doesn’t blend in with you or that won’t manifest what you want, then change your thoughts. Always be aware of what you think and you will achieve success faster than before, my child. ~

      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      Geliebte Brüder und Schwestern des Lichts, geliebte Inkarnationen von Gottes Funke, geliebte Herzen der Liebe. Ich bin es, Erzengel Metatron und habe die Freude, mich an euch Alle zu wenden und eure geliebten Herzen anzuspronen, Liebe und Freude zum Ausdruck kommen zu lassen. Mit meiner heutigen Botschaft möchte ich einige Themen beleuchten und euch alle in ein und denselben Konsens bringen, was die Liebe und den Frieden betrifft.

      Heute werden wir die Themen Hoffnung und Frieden beleuchten. Hoffnung ist etwas sehr Schönes, da mit ihr ein freudiges Gefühl und eine erhebende Energie einhergeht. Hoffnung führt zu Gelegenheiten und manifestiert Realitäten, und deshalb sagen wir, dass es wichtig ist, Hoffnung zu haben, da sie euren "Geist" anregt und euch die Energie gibt, durchzuhalten, da ihr fühlt, dass da etwas Wundervolles unterwegs ist.
      Read more »

      Meine Lieben, ich übermittle euch meine besten Wünsche und meine Liebe für euch alle in dieser Zeit intensiver Veränderungen und Manifestationen auf eurer Erde. Größere Reinheit und Klarheit wird sich auf Ebene der Menschheit und in euren Herzen ergeben, da viele Energien das Fundament für Erneuerung und Manifestation eures persönlichen Lebens und eures Selbstes sowie der kollektiven Welt und des kollektiven Seins legen.

      Im Augenblick ist es von größter Bedeutung, in eurem Herzzentrum zu bleiben, und obschon ihr dies aufgrund zahlreicher Botschaften, die darauf hinweisen, sehr gut wisst, kann dies nicht genug betont werden, da es von größter Bedeutung ist, dass ihr in der Lage seid, die kommenden Energien und Zeiten mit so wenig Problemen und Emotionen wie möglich zu bewältigen.

      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google