[ANGEL] 12 Gemini, The Angels of Telepathy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 14 , May 31, 2013

       light body

      12 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Telepathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Bagoloni

      Beloved,

      After the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference.

      We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek the highest good of all concerned.

      Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

      We also excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

      Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is a virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

      This is an exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you as you meditate.

       Take your time.

      Pick any sense polarity such as:

      Hot
      Cold
      Big
      Small
      Up
      Down
      Light
      Heavy
      Male
      Female
      Spirit
      Matter
      Unity
      Individuality
      Green
      Red

      Or if you want to work especially on emotions , pick a polarity of feelings such as :

      Anger
      Peace
      Hostility
      Love
      Upset
      Happy
      Poor
      Rich
      Hard
      Ease
      Judgemantal
      Compassionate
      Accepted
      Rejected

      [there are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. ‘Accepted-rejected’ is a variation of ‘judgemental-compassionate’, or ‘hostility-love’.]
      Etc.

      Or a mental quality:

      Dull
      Smart
      Bored
      Interested
      Confused
      clear

      For our example, a good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2014

         light body

        12 degrees Gemini
        TheAngels of Telepathy

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Bagoloni

        Beloved,

        After the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer  more advanced instruction in thought transference.
        Heart Sanctum

        We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek only the highest good of all concerned.

        Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

        We also excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

        The virtue of Universal Life and Polarity is the first letter B of our name.
        By mastering the polarity of the ONE and THE MANY, a person experiences being an individual and one with another person at the same time.

        This is necessary for telepathy to work.

        Notice that the second letter is A, which is the original divine blueprints of creation, enlightenment, which awakens clairvoyance, clairaudience and other mystical faculties, including artistic talent.

        It then becomes umlaut A, ae, which is the recognition and letting go of imperfections, of any desire, thought, feeling or sensation that is not the highest good of all concerned.

        The next  letter is G, which is grace and mercy.  Telepathy is used to bring true divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit, to bring healing and spontaneous remission.

        The O is the ability to see through the eyes of love, which turns into umlaut O, oe, that brings justice and harmony to all.

        The L is all the divine virtues taken together, bringing true spiritual morality, vitality and youthening, and awareness of the splendor and majesty of divine being.

        The N is supreme happiness, which reveals solutions to any problem.

        The I is cause and effect, which awakens conscience and memory and gives control over the physical universe.

         Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 2, 2015

          Today is the full moon. On some level we are all receiving telepathic transmissions from the central sun through our solar sun.
          The moon is at 12 Sagittarius, The Angels of High Magic.

          Squaring this is Neptune at 10 Pisces, The Angels of Fulfillment.

          This square births the dreams of spiritual perfection that we were dreaming last February 25th.

          12 Sag. and 10 Pisces are being sent next.

[...]

          It then becomes umlaut A, ae, which is the recognition and letting go of imperfections, of any desire, thought, emotion or sensation that is not the highest good of all concerned.

          The next  letter is G, which is grace and mercy.  Telepathy is used to bring true divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit, to bring healing and spontaneous remission.

          The O is the ability to see through the eyes of love, which turns into umlaut O, oe, that brings justice and harmony to all.

          The L is all the divine virtues taken together, bringing true spiritual morality, vitality and youthening, and awareness of the splendor and majesty of divine being.

          The N is supreme happiness, which reveals solutions to any problem.

          The I is cause and effect, which awakens conscience and memory and gives control over the physical universe.

           Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.
          This is an exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these emotions and images are very real to you as you meditate.

           Takeyour time.

          Pick any sense polarity such as:

          Hot
          Cold
          Big
          Small
          Up
          Down
          Light
          Heavy
          Male
          Female
          Spirit
          Matter
          Unity
          Individuality
          Green
          Red

          Or if you want to work especially on emotions , pick a polarity of emotions such as :

          Message 4 of 14 , May 31, 2016

             light
body

            12 degrees Gemini
            The Angels of Telepathy

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Bagoloni

            Beloved,

            As the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered,