Pleiadedolphininfos: Pure Love Creates and Sustains your Realities ~ AA Michael Message via Meredith Murphy and More

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      012

      It’s Been One of those Weeks… 27 May 27, 2013, by Elizabeth

      This past week I hit a rough patch of water, perhaps exaggerated by the intensity of the energies related to the full moon and lunar eclipse. All my contradictory emotions and feelings seemed to well up inside. I felt moments of connection and elation, as well as the depths of self-hatred and remorse. It was like the gutters and sewers of my astral body were being scrubbed out, with all the debris laid bare to see and feel. Difficult to experience and it’s easy to say, just let it pass through you. Well, pass through it did. I tried not to hang onto to any of the images or emotions that flitted by, but there were moments of feeling very uncomfortable. And my body was extremely fatigued as if I was wrestling with the inner demons all night, although I was sleeping well. Isn’t the process of ascension a wonderful one? Such highs and lows as cannot be experienced except in dramas and all with inner dialogue.

      My time spent in meditation was more intense and satisfying, leaving me feeling quite happy and balanced. Yet the next day, I would again plunge into dark depths of character. Ah, how about a week of balanced emotions and feelings?
      Read more »

      Posted by Wes Annac

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-

      Note: It’s my twentieth birthday today (May 27). I’ve given posts for today and this message from the Pleiadians, with exuberant happiness and Love. :)

      The awakening of the collective of humanity is proceeding quite marvelously, though we know that it does not seem to be so from the point of view of those of you who continue to struggle. We ask you to stand strong in your efforts, dear souls, for the Divine is much closer than you would readily believe and we are, in fact, with every one of you right now.

      We feel such a strong Love for the awakening collective of humanity and indeed, for all of Creation.
      We feel the strongest Love and desire to assist you along your personal and collective evolution processes because truly, what you are doing is unprecedented. You are allowing a planet whose surface has been brimming with negativity for far too long to find the Light and find ascension as a result, and your efforts up to this point have been more than needed.
      Read more »

      MeredithMurphy

      As you are opening more and more to the fullness of your being, you ignite within you a deep remembering.
      There is an amplified connection with all that you are, and the Source which IS you. And in this extension of focus. And through this increased connection with your Universal Self, the Universal fullness of your being you begin to realize more and more what is possible for you.

      And saved up wishes come forth. And soft insights about what gives you joy rise to the surface and a willingness to embrace these directly as options, as possibilities as invitations to a more happy experience in this existence, comes forth.
      Read more »

      Channeler:

      Greetings dear ones we are the Elohim and we come to guide and to further support at this time. Much is now opening energetically and we have come to guide in relation to the new galactic portals that are now opening. Many of you are now aware of the deep changes in frequency that are now unfolding across and within planet earth and that are now being anchored within the individual human vehicles that exist upon planet earth.

      Such is the effect of these new higher energetic frequencies that new galactic portals are now opening. In order to make use of these galactic portals it is vital to allow the unfolding of the new paradigms within your human life experience and to allow the frequencies of the old to dissolve completely. The heightening energetic frequencies of planet earth will soon reach a level that will allow for the birth of much that has been repressed and kept hidden from the human race. There is much that will now begin to dissolve in order that the new is given birth to and within. For all now changes and shifts and many are now moving in both frequency and location. For the call of the new is to all who are here to help birth these new paradigms within the human race.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google

    • Skye Coe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        Aloha mai Marty,

        Clicking on links below takes me straight back to email.  Not sure is you realized that.

        Much Aloha )'(  Skye

        HEART OF MAUI /
         HEALING THRU HEART

        Tools for Spiritual Transformation
        & Conscious Evolution

        Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets
         Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,
        Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

         www.HeartofMaui.com     or        www.HealingthruHeart.net

         1-808-280-3682   We'd LOVE to hear from you!

        Please Join us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

         MAHALO NUI LOA!