Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 27, 2013 - How to Motivate an Indigo to Take Action

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 28, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      For my US readers, I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day holiday. It's a difficult day for me because my heart is heavy at the thought of the millions of lives that have been lost in countless wars. I spend the day praying for peace and for healing of the many people who have lost their loved ones.

      On Saturday, I awoke to a feeling of total stillness, there was no energy movement or activity, which felt strange given the high activity we have had in the past month. I felt like we had turned a corner in this process and the earth felt like it was resting, preparing for the next step.

      This week we have stellar wrap-up support, to clean up, clear out, resolve and release anything left over from the past 30 days, which have been trying, to say the least. There's a happy vibe available, set an intention to be in joy and you can benefit from it.

      On Tuesday, May 28, I'm opening registration to the 22 Day Evolution Fest, our shared journey to wholeness and joy. The Solstice of June 21 is a big turning point for 2013. We will start on June 1 and end on June 21 with a daily call, meditation, energy exercises and information you can use to shift from healing to wholeness, which is the purpose of this (long!!) journey we have been on. Our ascension journey is a process of self empowerment, awareness, integration and alignment and we will cover all of those things, and more. I'm offering special pricing so everyone can join at a level they are comfortable with. Watch your email, I'm so excited about this program.

      As many of you are the parents of Indigo children, you may find this week's message on Indigos enlightening or challenging. They are not always easy to parent, especially when they get stuck, depressed and can't seem to find their path in life. You can read the message below.

      I believe that we are in the period the bible describes as the 'end of days' and it doesn't have to be the fire and brimstone prophecies of the past. We have the ability to create any reality we desire, so it is important for us to stay focused on our most powerful, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling intentions. We can be "filled full" of anything we want, so why not make it the best and most wonderful things we can think of?
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Indigos - Nudge, Push or  Shove into Action
      Those of you who have Indigo children know how hard it can be to get them to take action in their lives. And their tendency to get frustrated, anxious, and depressed causes you to worry about them when you see them sliding into a downward spiral because they aren't meeting their goals or feel stuck. You know that once they get there, it is very hard to get them out of it (and this is true of all Indigos). So what do you do when you know they need a little nudge to get them moving but you don't want to interfere too much in their lives, or be too pushy, or sound like your nagging them? When is it appropriate shift the nudge into a push and then shove them into action?...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in May 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064