Holding Loved Ones To Heart This Memorial Day

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      To the men and women, our Brothers and Sisters, who are no longer with us in body you are always with us in our heart, mind and soul held in the deepest of love eternally. Let us honor them today, and every day, by supporting one another and loving one another. A peaceful Memorial Day to you all. With Love Always

      http://www.satisfaction.com/codes/picture/Memorial%20Day/memorial-day/2/3/s_y|mld|md0903.gif
      http://www.satisfaction.com/codes/picture/Memorial%20Day/memorial-day/2/9/s_y|mld|md0909.gif

      Memorial Day Picture

      Memorial Day Picture

      Copyright © 2005-2013, Satisfaction.com. All Rights Reserved.
      Designated trademarks, images and brands are the property of their respective owners.